Be a security guard

>Be a security guard
>Subdue a shooter
>Cops shoot you
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
npr.org/2018/11/13/667252788/police-fatally-shoot-black-security-guard-who-detained-suspected-shooter

Attached: jemel_roberson.jpg (715x428, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this would never have happened if the cops didn't have guns

Honestly this makes me sick to my stomach.

Support your local mass shooters

Yeah, the cops really need to be reined in. The police unions have shielded them from consequences for too long.

>
>

if only he had the common sense to do this
youtube.com/watch?v=0WnV6mYu7TI

>be black american
>get shot
Nothing new here

at least they got the criminal

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (384x395, 41K)

>Avontea
Who the fuck names her kid like that

Attached: 395231.png (500x500, 171K)

>Muh good guy with a gun

Nogs

Not to defend the cops but he should have killed the shooter instead of holding him down
Obviously if the jumpy-as-fuck police walk into a scene where someone is pinning someone else down with a gun, they are going to make some fast assumptions.

>YEAH KILL'EM

>
>

This is a person who is willing to take the lives of others without remorse, you utter fool
Do they really deserve to live?

>MORE DEATH
>YEAH! KILL 'EM!

It's a SHOOTER

_ _ _ _! _ _ _ _ '_ _!

YEAH! KILL'EM!
WHAT'S A HUMAN LIFE? WHO CARES!!
FUCK YEAH, AMERICA!!

Yes, I do think that shooters and attempted shooters should be killed. You're really trying too hard to meme.

This is retarded. The whole point of upholding the law is that people are tried for their crimes, not executed on sight. Otherwise you may as well kill anyone for the slightest infraction.

God damnit.

Yeah, a black man working as a security guard... I mean what has the world come to. Soon they'll give the gays and women the right to vote, I swear to God.

Jesus fucking christ.

>this entire post

Attached: 1489752697185.jpg (429x410, 26K)

>ROBERson
I don't know whats real anymore

t. Jane Goodall

You can't argue against my second sentence. It's a fact that the American police are awful jumpy things that are to be feared. They're indoctrinated to think that everyone is a threat at all times. It's not a good thing and I don't like it, but it's the truth.

It is pronounced like a robe that is worn, not a bank that is robbed.

What are you even implying.

death, taxes, niggers getting shot

If that’s the case (which it is), then the security guard would’ve been killed regardless of if he subdued the shooter or not. The second the call in the cops it’s basically a death sentence for anyone black in the vicinity.

>You can't argue against my second sentence.
Yes, I can. Police aren't fucking death squad and you shouldn't expect that they are going to shoot on sight before assessing a situation.
>It's not a good thing and I don't like it, but it's the truth.
This shit happens because there are millions of Americans like you who pardon it instead of using your fucking Constitutional rights and protesting this shit.
Why do some yanks talk about muh freedom when all they ever do is roll over and allow authorities to fuck you up the arse?

only in third world shitholes where your cops arent professionals but hillbilly school rejects

That you are a normal human in a land of savage chimps

This is the most American post I've ever seen on Jow Forums

Attached: YEAH, KILL EM.png (1528x1184, 53K)

If he was white this would have never happened

inb4 he gets six months paid leave

Saudi Arabia tier.

Absolutely abhorrent. Makes me feel sick. Fucking Americans.

A Black man who didn't abandoned his son died

la creatura...

>Police aren't fucking death squad

They are here.

Remember that time an american cop gunned down an undercover cop?

Can’t argue with that. gib citizenship pls

based black BVLL keeping they wh*teys in check down south

>western """canadian""" education

The USA has 7.1 times as many non-hispanic whites as Canada but so far this year American cops have killed 318 times as many non-hispanic whites as did Canadian cops.

Attached: 1538761610615.png (1803x936, 43K)

Link? Seeking early-morning keks.

Now his son will grow up to hate the cops will and become another statistic, sad

It's unfortunate, but it happens. It's part of the risks of being undercover; the criminals don't know it, but neither do the cops.

This wouldn´t happen if the undercover cop had a bigger gun.

This actually happened to me before. My mom got a new car I was unfamiliar with and was waiting for me downstairs. I got into a car that had the lights on and I thought was hers but it was somebody else's and he got surprised but just told me to close the door and leave. Maybe he actually did just make a mistake and the guy completely overreacted.

Your cops have worse tendencies to shoot everything than ours and thats saying something.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQcjmt2Q_o

>be American
>get shot
>someone chases after and subdues shooter
>he gets shot by police

Fuck yeah!

Attached: 1542043207314.gif (230x173, 993K)

The cop did know it, he was friends with the undercover cop Jacob, he literally just started shooting and hit his friend 6 times. The undercover cop got $6.5 million and the shooting cop was forced to retire

but the cop knew you stupid gunfag

This would never of happened if the security guard had a bullet-proof vest.

This wouldn't have happened if the security guard had a bigger gun

jesus christ

>He even knew the guy by name
Wow what a retarded piggie

Per 100,000 men per year the mortality rate by police for blacks is 1.9 to 2.4 in comparison to Latinos which is 0.8 to 1.2 and to whites which is 0.6 to 0.7. So statistically he had a MUCH better chance of not getting killed if he were white

>I thought you were a bad guy

rofl, can't make this shit up

fucking americans are such cliched meatheads

This is why we need more guns.

>are you ok
What the fuck

He should have never violated the NAP

Imagine being smart enough and training for years so that you can go undercover successfully only to have your "friend" "accidentally" shoot you 6 times and immediately blow your cover afterwards

>shot 6+ times
>"Are you alright?"
>"No"

Attached: images (1).png (230x219, 7K)

/thread

>smart enough
>training for years

You don't know much about American cops

Why do american policemen just murder everyone on sight? Are there no procedures that require them to assess the situation first?
This legit terrifies me and discourages from ever going to US desu. That video of the guy crawling on the floor with police aiming and screaming at him only to execute him a minute later was true nightmare fuel.

>the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun getting shot

lol, you can't make this shit up

>physical subduer
>YEAH KILL EM

Attached: IMG_4482.jpg (300x300, 28K)

what did he mean by this

Literally disarm police, inb4 someone posts an epic vid of a criminal here with a knife and the police not grappling him. There's a reason why armed robbery here is very very rare, it's because criminals don't feel the need to have a gun because they know they won't get shot. Yes it does mean you don't get epic mob justice but it means fewer people die (and also mentalist cops aren't given death machines)

There are procedures and protocols, but when Billy the high school dropout sees a gun in the PewPewnited States of America all that training goes right out the window and their many more years of CoD/Halo take over.

We have less crime than you. And bolice with assault rifles and APC mounted machine guns, calling in Apache's and F16's.

>vid of a criminal here with a knife and the police not grappling him
Do your policemen not carry tasers if some sort?

Only the intelligent should be able to own a gun. Along with background checks, there should be mandatory IQ tests needed to be completed before buying a gun. To buy a pistol, you need be at least score 110+. For a rifle, you need 130+.

Attached: 5156156.jpg (710x515, 39K)

I don't think disarmed police will ever be a reality in America considering the accessibility of guns there. Realistically I think some kind national reform in police recruitment and training would serve them well

It doesn't have to be a gun, literally anytime an American cop says he felt uncomfortable he can just kill something. Little fat ladies with a screwdriver, knife from over 20m away, toys, cellphones, fingerguns, dogs, etc., American cops just shoot them all

There are way too many guns in circulation for that to be viable in the US. I'm genuinely glad that it works for the UK though.

>guns are bad !!

Attached: 1522796086484.png (403x448, 53K)

YEAH KILL'EM

>ameriblubber logic

Urban police can't be trusted.

>Nietzsche
Sub 100 IQ confirmed

Alri Piers Morgan

Attached: 1528180892625.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

But that's ridiculous. Many high IQ individuals are bloodthirsty psychopaths.

Yeah that was hilarious

>iq
>relevant to common sense
>relevant to anything other than retardation
Sub 42 iq post

Thank you for your service.

This would never happen if the shooter didn't have a gun

he was a good boi he dindu nuffin

Attached: a1e4470c7d7c2cec728633ae90ffc927.png (523x509, 371K)

this wouldn't happen if americans were genocided.

Leave it to the Jow Forumstard to completely miss the context of the incident.