Did Germany start WW1?

Attached: IMG_3510.png (615x407, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_World_War_I
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronologie_des_Ersten_Weltkrieges
youtube.com/watch?v=6snYQFcyiyg&t=48m14s
nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/americas/donald-trump-venezuela-military-coup.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really, I mean they mobilized their military, and with unclear orders that meant the western forces got ready for a movement towards France and Belgium/Netherlands but it wasn't until Britain declared war that shit kicked off.

I'm not sure that is the most questionable thing in that tweet.

For all of the ridiculous bullshit our PMs pull, I'd glad they have never been literally retarded.

He just want europeans to buy american weapons

Did Trump forget that the Germans never took Paris in WW1?Or that they never surrendered...

>I mean they mobilized their military

After France did so. Can't risk letting the frog have the advantage of the first attack.

this desu
and yanks WILL still defend him without a hint of irony

>implying we started it

I mainly blame the warmongerer Monaco.

Attached: 1re guerre mondiale.png (353x630, 41K)

ah yes the classic allies started the war nvm Germans first Took Czech republic and Poland both allies of the UK and France..

Attached: mutt.png (306x313, 148K)

He doesn't say that we started it. He says that the french just can't resist getting fucked the BIG GERMAN COCK!

Attached: 445031ce4ac33288b16ffc40cfbf8360.jpg (800x560, 74K)

germans started the war, not germany, don't fall for the germans tricks trying to deflect their responsibility for the entire thing though
in 100 years they'll say WWIII was declared by the 'european union' not germany
they need to be stopped

it was germans and cuck tsar

Start? No. Escalated? Yes

France mobilized after >us, Russia was the one that went first.

galactic sized brain

No.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_World_War_I
We both did on the same day, but France did it before us.

The timeline shows Germany mobilizing before Franc. Where does it say France mobilized first?

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronologie_des_Ersten_Weltkrieges
>France: 15:55
>Germany: 17:00

Oh, interesting.

Germany certainly escalated it

No that was belgium with the crime of existing. Cant march through belgium if its not there. I bet you didnt think about that.

>Pay for NATO or not!
??????

Damn the Netherlands for not keeping them

He drives a hard bargain but I think I'm going to have to choose not. The Art of the deal has strengthened his negotiation.

....not gonna keep it anymore

No but what does that sentence mean. He demands that Macron either does it, or doesn't do it. Both seem fine.

Wow, Trump's still a silly manchild. Fascinating.

Means no protection if they don't pay their share

I think it means “buy american weapons or have no military at all“. JVPITER macron wants an eu army with european equipment.

Sounds like their second attempt at empire in the past 60 years

Pay to who? NATO budget is paid for by all members depending on their size. France paid all contributions.

Attached: 20180516_18_05_NATO_common_funded_budgets-2018-19[1].jpg (670x961, 95K)

I wonder what would have happened to Monaco if France never declared war.

He wants them to increase spending to 2% of GDP which would be about 46 billion. It's currently about 40 billion and will rise to 42 billion next year.

Psst, we didn't participate in WW1.

Glad we stayed out of this clusterfuck called NATO

Then why does he keep asking them to 'pay'?

I'm also glad only Finland and Sweden are going to get invaded by Russia.

Paying a national budget still uses the word pay, just like paying the NATO budget. Although saying "increase spending to hit the 2% target" would be a more accurate way of talking about the NATO agreement of 2006 and 2014

Lockheed Martin et al need more revenue

Sweden practically has a guarantee from NATO. If NATO just stands by as another western european nation is invaded by the country NATO was created to safeguard the West against, it loses every little bit of legitimacy it has.

well, it's not like they were on the frontline

No offense but Poland also had a guarantee from the Brits before WW2.

Because his dumb followers think it means ANYTHING of substance. But it doesn't, the world tops already have a plan and know it of eachother. They also know people aren't going to budge because of some stupid tweet or bitchy comments.

It was in a strategic position where we had no other choice but play for a quick victory

You can't compare the state of Europe in 1939 to today, user.

Trump is a brainlet.

>"without us you would be speaking german"

Is this the worst boomer meme ever? Because Germany lost we need to talk nigger-tier engl*sh.

Wow you mean we should pay to have those US bases on our soil? Gonna have to take a rain check on that one, fat cunt.

What are you shitting your pants for. Australia is in the special elite 5 eyes club, you guys are fine unless you go full Chinese

Can we sanction America

>a fucking finn mocking another language

As soon as Shart land stops being useful to us, seppos will be banned. You are our monkey subhuman slaves now go toil in your 12 hour work shift without overtime, I tire of conversing with a fat person.

>monaco declared war on germany
wtf i hate monaco!

>implying anyone can be blamed for WW1

Okay zhang

he's right m8, we dumped Britain for you because it suited us and we have far more in common with Britain than we ever will with the US

world war one is a british prowocation

>gets annoyed with funding European defense
>Europe wants to militarize to defend itself
>gets mad

wtf is his problem?

wtf you're right it's all part of the art of the deal. wtf went wrong??? wtf wtf wtf BROS this can't be happening? did he forget to wear his RED power tie or use POWER words?? nonono this can't be happening trump is the best businessman ever

>WWI

It was my fault, sorry guys.

It makes me wonder if he lies about his sobriety. Some of his tweets read like drunk texts and are sometimes at incredibly odd hours of the day.

His tweets genuinely looks like like they are written by a 14 year old girl.

Do europeans really trust their current politicians to start the ground work for a true union? Why not wait for some great people to come along so it doesnt fall apart in a few decades?

>suddenly starts making calm and informative tweets
>Barron was playing with his phone

>Germany declared war on France because it stood in the way to Monaco
Damn, really makes me think.

>great people
>europe
Don't hold your breath.

Attached: Marcus Hauser.jpg (181x271, 10K)

Well you guys only got freedom in the 80s but I'd say we are pretty close

I read a theory that he's on a ton of adderall all the time. I used to be prescribed that shit and it made me completely lose my filter in similar ways

And ww2
They must pay for everything

Attached: 1542117281958.jpg (710x1537, 408K)

Pure, unadulterated European autism

great people as in some sort of exceptional historical figure type? you can't really rely on them to spawn into existence whenever it's convenient.

No we won't.

I'd piss on kaiser Wilhelm's grave if I got the chance desu.

great people as in somebody not retarded and who isn't willing to throw their citizens under the bus for cheaper labor. You know somebodys who gives them some sort of identity, somebodys who unites them.

Great people rise to the occasion and get named great after the fact.
The legacy of a person can only be seen in retrospective

Attached: 1520519361938.png (810x532, 21K)

>Roth
Oh god, what a (((coincidence)))!

Here is a message for our American «allies» :

We will bath in your blood

will you now

Attached: 20170424_Military_Expenditure.jpg (960x684, 68K)

I'll bath in yours, achmed

Continue a sucer la burgerbite Moussa

Le jour de la tringle à rideau est proche pour toi

>French
>Bathing
I think not.

I can hardly believe no one less than the american president himself can say such a thing in public and get away with it, this just feels surreal.
I love Donald Trump, truly the best timeline.

Attached: i.jpg (1484x971, 95K)

>I love this incompetent retard who’s adderall-afflicted mind is causing global politics to careen dangerously out of control while simultaneously empowering the worse oligarchic scum of western society
haha... me too

*dabs on H*todogs

Attached: 249480900001211.png (1000x666, 331K)

>Great people rise to the occasion and get named great after the fact.
>The legacy of a person can only be seen in retrospective
This gives a new meaning to Bane's "For you." to CIA in the opening scene of The Dark Knight Rises. When he answer CIA's assessment of his imposing size, he eschews the physical interpretation and instead answer with the implication that his actions will make him a big guy regardless of his body. Indeed, at this point, only CIA has an inkling of Bane's plans, this is why he says "For you" and not "Yesh".
Thank you for this new insight Bulgaria.

I voted for hilldawg.

Damage control

Italy did.

youtube.com/watch?v=6snYQFcyiyg&t=48m14s

Attached: 1497491431071.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>the us spends 36% of their GDP on their military
Absolutely ridiculous. It's hard to think that, only 100 years ago, one of the key defining factors of America was its explicitly isolationist and de facto pacifist foreign policy.

Troubles in paradise? unlike other american presidents he seems uninterested in messing with our counties down here, is funny because now you firstoids are experiencing the true face of America that we latin americans knew for years.

Attached: 6b1cd10ca1091df4cd5beb7a699ea4276fcb228f325195cbb660892b5156bef4.png (580x624, 62K)

imagine if we went back to that overnight

nytimes.com/2018/09/08/world/americas/donald-trump-venezuela-military-coup.html

36% is our share of the global total. In 2017 3.1% of our GDP was military.

Germany went full autism rage

This but unironically.