Untitled

Attached: my ancestor.png (750x652, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik
familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=yresults
signum.se/behandlingen-av-samer-exempel-pa-rashygien-i-sverige/
levandehistoria.se/fordjupning-rasbiologi/kapitel-4-steriliseringsfragan-politik-och-praktik
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tvångssterilisering_i_Sverige
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982218308443
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 532.png (900x700, 146K)

>Swedes literally worship Finnish men as gods

based

Attached: lel.jpg (306x164, 9K)

Why do the Swedes look gay?

Attached: 1542120746010.jpg (750x652, 78K)

I think it's a Dane, a Swede and a Norwegian laughing at a Finn

add ru flag too

They are gays lol

I wouldn't know..I belong to none of these tribes because I am Goth. Where from do you ask? Good question my Karelian friend. I am from Got(h)land which makes me Goth.

I'm just putting it out there that the person who makes these threads is a Laplander from Inari, which is the arm of Finland that extends into Scandinavian peninsula.
He has a complex about his DNA-test proven Saami heritage and makes threads like this while in a deep psychosis where he thinks he is an actual Finn.

yikes

Interesting

I'm so sorry you had to witness this

I'm surprised OP managed to escape the forced sterilizations

yikers&cringers

Attached: Russia circa 862.png (1920x1108, 210K)

Rurik was Swedish

Attached: Gestilren.jpg (1811x884, 250K)

Rurik were Finnic and we have had this discussion already too many times.

Attached: Ruotsi.jpg (566x500, 39K)

>gets destroyed in every discussion

No we do not. Haplogroups have proven 100% that Rurik was Finnish.

Imagine having no history so you have to try to steal some obscure Scandinavian viking-age king as your own

Studies please

>Obscure
Considering he started the Rus and a dynasty that lasted for almost 800 years I wouldn't call him obscure by any means

>Imagine having no history
toppest o'keks

your history is literally being slaves and considered subhumans.
you were considered mongoloid and sterilized in sweden for the longest time.

Attached: based.png (1444x492, 205K)

The Rus were around long before Rurik and they had ruled over slavshits before. Rurik just happened to be the a prominent leader when the Rus decided that it was time to rule the slavshits again.

Every single scholar out there considers his origins to be Swedish so I don't really care about this autistic Saami
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik

*slavshits and Finngrelians, I should say.

Swedes acting like soulless monsters proves Finns are subhuman? Interesting logic.

>ah yes, the old Norse name Hrærekr definitely sounds Finnish to me
>Ruslagen in Sweden? Yes, we Finns lived there before them evil Swedes came and forced us to learn to write n shieet we wuz ancient kangs of norway n sweden

Attached: Finnishperson.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

Both false. You began to portray us as turanic shit eaters after you lost Finland to Russia because you were butthurt for your lost. And you never sterilized Finns, mostly just retards and female Samis.

>female Samis.
HAHAHAHA SPOTTED THE ""MALE"" SAAMI COPER. Of all the 15 000 sterilized people, 12 000 were males. Stupid reindeer-nigger

And like two or three of these were actually Sami

familytreedna.com/public/rurikid/default.aspx?section=yresults

His male side relative was found from the Viking age Sigtuna Nunnan elite graves. The Sitones were known to be ruled by Kvens, and the finnish y-dna found both in Ruriks descendants and the same found in an elite Viking burial from the Roden area proves this scientifically.

From what I can gather:

>Fram till dess att lagen ändrades 1975 gjordes cirka 63000 steriliseringar, varav de flesta vara frivilliga. Direkt tvång förekom i cirka 6000 fall främst på 30- och 40-talen. Men många utsattes för indirekt tvång, i form av olika villkor för att godta ingreppen, andra utsattes för övertalning.Sammanlagt kan knappt hälften av alla steriliserade ha utsatts för olika grader av tvång.

So about 63 000 people were sterilized. At least 4000 of these were Samis.
signum.se/behandlingen-av-samer-exempel-pa-rashygien-i-sverige/
levandehistoria.se/fordjupning-rasbiologi/kapitel-4-steriliseringsfragan-politik-och-praktik
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tvångssterilisering_i_Sverige
90% were males

See this study, both of the men buried in the Nunnan block graves from Sigtuna had a Finnish male lineage.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982218308443

Attached: y-dna-vikings.png (1000x683, 64K)

>The Sitones were known to be ruled by Kvens
Known by whom?
>and the finnish y-dna found both in Ruriks descendants
A person can literally have thousands of ancestors if you go back enough. How do you know these people have gotten it from Rurik

Western finns not eastrons.

>Nunnan elite graves
Cringe
>In the block Nunnan the many graves with coffins and with charcoal imply a more elaborate way of burial practice. The smallest amount of graves with coffins is excavated at St Laurencefrom all three phases. This could imply that those buried in the block Nunnan had a higher social rank compared to those buried at St Laurence
Nothing about them being "elites", just that they were slightly wealthier.

>The Sitones were known to be ruled by Kvens
Both were Germanic.

>the finnish y-dna found both in Ruriks descendants and the same found in an elite Viking burial from the Roden area proves this scientifically
Two historical Germanic individuals being N1c doesn't prove that the Kvens were Finns, and nor does it prove that Finns ever ruled over Germanics.

Wait do Finnshits actually think Kvens weren't Germanic?

why are all these Sweden-Finland images so gay?

So you sterilized 60,000 Swedes and are trying to act like it was some alpha genocide of Saamis. Just as pathetic as Nazis celebrating a few dead jews when they ended up getting tens of millions of the best Germans killed.

poo pee poo poo rurik piss poo poopity poop

Literally the only good argument made by a Finn on the topic of Ruric

Wealthier means elite, cope more aussie white supremacist incel

Only Swedes think that Kvens were germanic for some reason.

>Estonians and Finns literally call us "Rus"
>Saami-niggers call us Kvens in their language
hmm really makes you think

Depends on who you ask. Saami people like to claim it was 40 000, I could find numbers ranging between 4000 and 30 000. I doubt it was more than that. I don't actually support genociding Samis though, but this is Jow Forums. The gypsies who were genocided was justified however.

So the middle class are elites because they're wealther than the working class? Cringe.

Rurik and the Kvens were both Germanic btw :)

Rurik was Swedish
Finland was under Swedish rule for almost 700 years
Yes we are cucked today and I understand you don't want to associate with us
Doesn't matter, facts are facts
Stay mad Finnbois

Attached: Svearnasinvasion.jpg (560x800, 195K)

That was just the Finns playing 4d chess and using us to get out of their extreme poverty and to rule us behind the curtains

Ah, naturally

Attached: Kortsåg i Finland.jpg (900x1227, 135K)

because modern "kvens" are just finnish immigrants larping and claiming the old kvens as being finns is the only thing finns can do to have any historic relevance at all

Why do Norwegians call Finns Kven? Why did Othere specify that Kvens were raiding the Northmen, if they were also Northmen? Why isnt there a Germanic toponym substrate in the Bothnian area if it was originally Germanic? Why did the Germanics just abandon the place? Did the godtier Germanic Kvens get dominated by subhuman Finns? How is that possible?

Shoutout to Birger Jarl, slayer of Finnshits

The graves are elite because they were the wealthiest uncovered from Viking age Sigtuna in the study.

Finnish viking age graves are far richer than average scandinavian graves from that time. We also have more ulfberht swords here. Poverty came with you.

>o Norwegians call Finns Kven?
Because the Kväns who live in Kvänland today are the only minority there and they are literally a Saami people who herd reindeers. The Kvens of old were, by all evidence, a sort of mix between Norwegians and Swedes.

But Left is not bad either.
He looks like a viking

Why do Finns say that they wuz Rurik n shiet?

Attached: E84D3E07-A3FD-413E-A5B9-9321A9AAD6D3.jpg (713x528, 154K)

Attached: Kvenland.png (302x388, 187K)

Please, Swedes stopped ruling themselves before they even came close to 700 years. You literally just gave your country to some French mulatto looking dude.

Attached: jean-bernadotte-56a61b4f5f9b58b7d0dff1e8.jpg (768x522, 48K)

Sigtuna was a fucking merchant city with no military power who cares? Uppsala was where the big dicks hung out

They are like Afro-Americans. Little to no history of their own ( except during the Swedish Empire but they refuse to acknowledge that since they have a serious inferiority complex against Sweden) so they must steal other people's history.

>The Kvens of old were, by all evidence, a sort of mix between Norwegians and Swedes.

Where are the evidences?

Attached: Europe_814.jpg (1280x1009, 316K)

>Inari schizo Saami
>Turku city boi with I1 who calls Swedes white supremacist incels and identifies as Kven
now we just need the deformed mutant from Oulu and we've got the unholy trinity of Western Finland here
t. Karelian

Sigtuna was also a shitty city. Lödöse was the mightiest city at that point

>Why do Norwegians call Finns Kven?
They don't, only a few irrelevant Finnish immigrants are called Kvens.

>Why did Othere specify that Kvens were raiding the Northmen, if they were also Northmen?
Literally retarded. Finnics also raided each other btw.

>Why isnt there a Germanic toponym substrate in the Bothnian area if it was originally Germanic? Why did the Germanics just abandon the place? Did the godtier Germanic Kvens get dominated by subhuman Finns?
Kvenland was somewhere along the coast of Sweden, north of Uppland. It wasn't in Finland.

>Kvenland can be placed elsewhere east of Gulf of Bothnia
No it can't, in fact it can't be placed anyway east of the Gulf.

>n-no it was actually 600 years not 700 that makes it all different
Bernadotte was pretty based btw, but nothing compared to the old kings.

We have very little of written history but modern genetic researches and archeological discoveries show that we have plenty of it.

Attached: muinaisjäännökset.png (564x771, 226K)

Attached: blr_dnk_Y-DNA.jpg (1269x900, 367K)

What evidence? Face it, based on toponyms, Germanics spread to the Bothnian area after the Christianisation of Scandinavia, not during the Viking age. Either there was a weird displacement of a whole population that left no influence in the placenames or they were Finnic.

>Germanic ethnonym
>Kings had Germanic names
>made sacrifices to Germanic gods
>lived on the Scandinavian coast

othere of hålogaland said that kvenland was somewhere north of svealand, so either helsingia or a bit further north alongside the swedish side of the sea of bothnia. what some 14th century legendary texts trying to document the lineages of harald fairhair is nothing in comparison to a contemporary source. olaus magnus also puts kvens living in norway and sweden, not in finland

Attached: 1541181670085.png (1014x2896, 1.16M)

>We have very little of written history
Yeah because you didn't even know how to write before we taught you how to

Swedes became civilized like 200 years before Finland, stop acting like youre ancient Rome or something.

>Kvenland was somewhere along the coast of Sweden, north of Uppland. It wasn't in Finland.

>No it can't, in fact it can't be placed anyway east of the Gulf.

Some sources are needed on this case.

What modern historians think is, that Kvenland indeed was most likely somewhere in southern Ostrobothia, Finland.

Yeah but that because we decided to civilize you 200 years later

Attached: finnish marvels.png (892x448, 431K)

>T-the guy fucking my wife is actually pretty based btw

In the long run it doesn't matter much to me whether Rurik was Swedish or Norwegian, it's just hilarious to see Finns picking up what originated as a meme and actually believing it is real. The rest of the Nordics have enough history of their own so that there is no need for us to cling on to some pseudo-legendary old Norse king in order to feel some sense of pride.

>Germanic ethnonym
Germaniced*
>Kings had Germanic names
Germaniced*
>made sacrifices to Germanic gods
Source needed
>lived on the Scandinavian coast
*Fennoscandian

He also speaks of the wild mountains the Sami inhabit. So either the Sami lived near Helsingia or your geography is out of whack.

>[Ohthere] said that the Norwegians' (Norðmanna) land was very long and very narrow ... and to the east are wild mountains, parallel to the cultivated land. Finnas inhabit these mountains ... Then along this land southwards, on the other side of the mountain (sic), is Sweden ... and along that land northwards, Kvenland (Cwenaland)
>the Swedes (Sweons) have to the south of them the arm of the sea called East (Osti), and to the east of them Sarmatia (Sermende), and to the north, over the wastes, is Kvenland (Cwenland), to the northwest are the Sami people (Scridefinnas), and the Norwegians (Norðmenn) are to the west.
>Finmark is a wide tract; it is bounded westwards by the sea, wherefrom large firths run in; by sea also northwards and round to the east; but southwards lies Norway; and Finmark stretches along nearly all the inland region to the south, as also does Hålogaland outside. But eastwards from Namdalen (Naumdale) is Jämtland (Jamtaland), then Hälsingland (Helsingjaland) and Kvenland

Bernadotte betrayed his old friend Napoleon to defend Sweden which was a respectable act in my opinion. If it were up to me ( one autist on a Rastafarian hat-knitting forum ) only the Vasa kings of old were acceptable but they literally all died in battle.

Pic related, very good natured person and best kang in a long time

Attached: Kalle.png (594x792, 983K)

>Germaniced*
Cope
>Germaniced*
Cope
>Source needed
>Three medieval Icelandic accounts discuss Kvenland. They are Egils saga and the more legendary Hversu Noregr byggdist[11] and Orkneyinga saga.[6] According to Hversu Noregr byggdist, Kvens made sacrifices to Thorri
>Thorri is the Icelandic name of the personification of frost or winter in Norse mythology

This map kind of exposes the Finnish wewuzzery. You took it too far. Look at this map! It's a joke!

>lexicon lapponicum states that samis used to call norwegians and swedes 'kvens'
>only ever named kven king had a norse name, such as fornjotr
>sacrificed to norse gods
even the "father of finnish history" thought that the kvens were just helsingian swedes

Attached: kven.png (1081x25, 5K)

Daily reminder that there has been multiple small ethnic cleanses of fenno-swedes in finland.

Bernadotte and Napoleon did not see eye to eye long before the former became Crown Prince.

Fenno-Swedes invented your national identity which is hilarious and very ironic

>The guy fucking my wife betrayed his old girlfriend Napoletta to fuck my wife which was a respectable act in my opinion.

lmao you were all serbs at the beginning y argue much lmao..

If you speak a shit about my Saami brothers i gonna rekt you so bad even police couldnt regognize you.

Swedes were civilized about 70 years earlier than Finns. Iron age - late viking age Sweden and Finland didn't really have much differencies and actually farming was brought to Finland way earlier than Scandinavia for example.

>muh buckwheat

On the Karelian isthmus we used our cocks to cleanse them. Olavi Paavolainen, proudly Karelian poet had a Finland-Swedish mother but denied all relation to s*Edes.

Attached: Olavi_Paavolainen.jpg (465x747, 25K)

>we wuz farmurz

Its from the British school Atlas, not made by a Finn.

*gets cleansed by Russians and is forced to live among the hated west Finns*
Ironic

Somewhere, a Finn was definetly rubbing his hand when that shit was printed