Éire

Eagrán seána kerslake

Attached: 8 NEWS SN SEANA 2.jpg (450x677, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/gardai-dealing-with-absolutely-crazy-situation-as-huge-gang-viciously-mugging-teens-in-north-dublins-seaside-towns/ar-BBPyeSX
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06p3kj4/blindboy-undestroys-the-world-the-broken-housing-system
youtube.com/watch?v=1yq5tnoT3fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Attached: download.jpg (600x603, 44K)

thanks for the reminder

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 15.48.18.png (460x195, 59K)

bump
just felt like there was a huge weight on my chest for like ten minutes
yesterday I had tightness in my chest and got catch my breath for hour, had palpitations at one point
should I got to the doctor tomorrow??

>got catch my breath for hour
couldn't catch my breath for hours

Who /Shane the Proud/ here?

Attached: Shane_the_Proud.jpg (258x400, 14K)

>look bros another ebin historical irish guy/irish myth that nobody cares about isn't it epic?

Attached: 1531536079794.jpg (500x650, 37K)

American Irish are so in touch with their Irish roots We wear kilts and we play the bagpipes
I am so proud of being a member of the Irish race

I for one appreciate it. I think you'd feel more welcome in /brit/

It appears that North Dublin's African gangs, not content with wreaking havoc inside their home neighbourhoods in Balbriggan and the surrounding areas, having started organising "posh bashing" crime sprees in the more well off towns of Malahide and Portmarnock.
msn.com/en-ie/news/newsireland/gardai-dealing-with-absolutely-crazy-situation-as-huge-gang-viciously-mugging-teens-in-north-dublins-seaside-towns/ar-BBPyeSX
Of course not a word about it from RTE.

Part of growing up is holding nuanced political opinions, that are backed by facts and reason. Just saying.

Go away yikesanon

How do I achieve cute redhead Irish gf?

What went wrong?
Before you respond with "leaving blacks in to the country", realise that most of these people came as refugees, it's not like we could have had a 'no blacks' clause.
So assuming that a certain amount of unskilled migrants/refugees from sub Saharan African was inevitable, what are we doing wrong? Should there be more of an effort to separate arrivals of a similar background? Should we spend more on programs to integrate young immigrants? What?

1) don't be romanian

Got an Irish gf lads

She's quite nice

give her back

I'll pretend to be something else. Westerners can't tell the difference.

Yes, Romanians just blend in so well

Attached: romaniansarenotwhite%2B%25282%2529.jpg (530x596, 106K)

>believing memes
Yeah, I can blend in pretty well.

Post your face then turk

True Gaels are swarthy and dark. Wh*toids belong back in Anglo-Saxonia.

Only if you post yours.
PREACH BROTHA
Based sunbaked Chad vs the virgin cumskin

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06p3kj4/blindboy-undestroys-the-world-the-broken-housing-system
Le mansplaining man is on BBC now apparently.

Attractive and fuckable, but by no means beautiful

CRINGE

wtf I love the blacks now

It's one big axis of English, this "media", this "political class".

Little tip, naming the thread incorrectly will attract less people. It doesn't set off my webhook correctly.

They should make a show about that instead of taken down

Attached: DklOHiQV4AAP8Jv.jpg (459x441, 21K)

Anyone seen what the new CK2 update did to Ireland? It's much bigger, but somehow it looks weirder. And I think they got Connacht wrong, since Roscommon is in Connemara while the actual Roscommon is a vassal, not even held by the king who supposedly holds it...

It’s called the knockout game, and eventually white people are gonna get tired of playing it. That’s all I’m saying.

Iceland is also Irish now in the earliest start date, represents Irish monks that lived there.

What's a good place to find Irish amateur camsluts and snapchat nudes Asking for a friend... Ha ha

Brilliant.
Inshallah one day it shall be again.

*heems you*

>Roscommon is in Connemara while the actual Roscommon is a vassal
Post pics if you can. That sounds pretty bad considering that Roscommon was the capital of Connacht.

Attached: 1537814918114.png (474x395, 121K)

You prefer non-Irish?

Reddit, leave.

How do I watch this? Hola unblocker doesn't work anymore.

CBA to post a pic, but they made "Uí Máine" a vassal state under Connacht, probably because of the line in the wikipedia entry "The single most substantial sub-kingdom in Connacht was Uí Maine". Trouble is, the territory of their county as drawn up on CK2 scale covers what would actually be Roscommon. So either divide "Uí Máine" in two or give it to the Ua Conchobair dynasty.

We do not want Irish girls becoming whores of any kind.
inb4 le down with that sort of thing XD

>Hola

Attached: 1536204195398.jpg (810x810, 85K)

Cuck

Well fuck you, I don't want to pay for a vpn, tell me what I should use.

rightful clay?

Attached: hmmmm.png (1870x926, 2.7M)

Every island in the Atlantic, including Newfoundland and Nova Scotia (it's in the name after all).

I'm happy with just Ireland

Pretend to be Italian

no

Anyone watch the Claire Byrne thing last night about Brexit? I couldn't believe how radical that DUP guy was and how generally indifferent the Tory guy was to the border issue in Northern Ireland.

That's the dynamic. The prods in general are a dog with rabies that got left behind when the hunting party retreated to *ngland. They aren't anything but amused at the chaos that the dog causes, and it's more in their interests to leave it there.

Yeah it was pretty funny. And a little worrying that these are actual people in positions of power.

did your gay indian PM ban toilets?

Attached: leo-varadkar-meets-theresa-may-4-390x285.jpg (390x285, 28K)

The parallel between how civilised Claire's panel was to the big shouting and screaming match with the Nordie's was stark.
I can understand old habits dying hard and the polarisation effect but it's a pity more Northerners wouldn't look to the Alliance Party, the woman representing them seemed to be speaking a lot of sense and isn't affiliated along sectarian lines so surely shouldn't be unthinkable for either side to support?

The SF guy spoke well too but if they're never going to accept their seats then they're never going to actually influence decision making on a UK level.

He was born and raised in Ireland, or at least the west british part which under current law is regarded as Ireland.

he emerged from the *nglish racemixing grounds, was oviposited into protestant schools in the rich part of Dublin
even if it was his father who was Irish and mother Indian, how "Irish" would he feel?

Out of curiosity, does the fact that he recently declared himself as not practicing religion make him more or less Irish in your eyes?

Less. It wouldn't make a difference if he was a Hindu, but it might make a mild difference if he was some kind of Catholic fanatic Gaelabú

>PM
Retarded Amerimutt

Why less? You consider a protestant more Irish than an atheist?

>that DUP guy
You on about the guy sitting next to Nolan? He wasn't from the dupee, from a bit more extreme version if that is possible.
I haven't watched the whole thing though.

Yeah that guy, I presumed he was DUP.

Nevermind all that, he's in FG for fuck sake.
That alone makes him not Irish.

Attached: 1511678372769.jpg (907x1205, 135K)

He is TUV, a more extreme fringe with like one elected representative (i.e. himself).

That's a separate question.
The point I was making was that a person with no transcendent values is by default deracinated. Of course, the fact that he's a homosexual and mixed race brought up de-facto as a post-prod posh Dublin colonial elite means he has the royal flush, as it were.

Also this

I would complain about the organisation that didn't give SF a voice when the troubles were relevant giving the likes of him a voice now, but for the fact that open anti-Irishness is all anti-Irishness' worst enemy.

He's Dublin personified when you think about it. And like it or not it's our capital and part of Ireland.

I didn't realise there was such a party or even a demand for a voterbase who felt the DUP weren't quite extreme enough for them. Interesting.

someone marry me for citizenship

No but I'll fuck your sister so we can be practically family that way uwu

I'll marry you for 5k usd

Pretty cheap.

deal

how can i contact you

guess its not happening lol

Attached: 45804432_2122944824436921_6050642165875343360_n.jpg (750x946, 89K)

I dunno, what way would be best.

oh shit you're back

do you have a discord

I had. I will make a new account. What is you handle, or whatevers its called

drnachos#7985

Congrats on getting hitched, anons

Attached: 1538748053404.png (400x400, 252K)

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me when a transcript of this thread is read out in a court of law, and my family have to sit and listen to all the weird shit ye post

its merely a marriage of convenience to get me to the emerald isle

Give me a few minutes

ok

I'd just like to take a moment and say...
FUCK JUDGES AND FUCK LAWYERS

Attached: wine.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>wine.jpg
>contents of glass appear urine coloured

That's how it starts at least but romance can bloom even in a sham marriage.

White wine, or sherry

Wine that you drink then pee out is still wine.

Weddings off

youtube.com/watch?v=1yq5tnoT3fo

Was just offered a job in Dublin, I’ve never properly moved out of the house before. I’m from Belfast.
Bit scary, have no money to move even. Not sure what to do. Obviously can’t commute down every morning but taking this job would be a huge leap, I’ve been a NEET for quite a while. Dublin seems really expensive from my cursory research

>Dublin seems really expensive from my cursory research
It's absurdly so.

Westmeath shall rise again

Dublin is a rip off, don't do it
t. southern fairy