Collapse when?

Collapse when?

Attached: 680px-EU28-2013_European_Union_map.svg.png (680x520, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb8ff55u5zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not since most people in the EU like it?? it's also that case in Poland or else they would've left a long time ago

Soon, I hope so.

never, and with the upcoming EU army anyone who tries to separate is going to get vanquished, alhamdulillah

Never

alhamdulillah brother

Attached: 20181010233029.jpg (599x577, 61K)

>watching the mountainnigger
>not in eu
>pro eu
>there will be gas

Attached: bored lmg gunner.gif (263x239, 357K)

Somewhere around the time right before we join. No way is this shithole participating in anything successful ever, mark these words.
It'll end up like Yugoslavia did.

Second Trump term. Collapse beggining at 2020.

twice was not enough, I reckon

Hopefully soon

Never
1000 years Reich here we come

Its comfy for traveling :^) and I honestly hope you can do something decent

America would collapse before Europe

EU in 2050, inshallah

Attached: 1515509060930.png (1200x1000, 50K)

>romania solves the shit political crisis via a noncucked right wing party
>links up its southern group with V4, and brings in Ukraine.
>East europe militaries united
>Italy does not want EU army.
>Italy calls in the east to once again save west europe from muslims.
>mass purges of shitskins, traitors and communists
>all those responsible flee to Switzerland.

Not imminent. They probably won't let that happen any time soon. Projected within the next 50 years at least in its current form.

never. go shill for Bolsomito.

You guys have become really annoying since jewsonaro was elected

Zieg Heil brother!
The way Drumpf is ruling over them might actually collapse the USA. I just hope that the EU has it's shit together, united and strong cus when the USA collapses the power gap created will get filled by China and i don't think that anyone of us would like that.

Federation is more likely, desu, at least of the sane and sensible western states of France, Belgium, Netherlands and Germany.

Not before your hot and humid forest shithole goes to utter irreversible shit.

Basiert

Invading Belarus the Caucasus and Turkey wouldn't be worth it for the EU army. Otherwise based.

>Invading

They will all join. And also take into account that some EU members on that map have overseas territories. Which will become EU overseas territory. Europe will be the dominant entity of the 21st century.

Attached: Turkish Overseas Military Bases.jpg (755x566, 52K)

How are you preparing for the EVROPEAN century?

WW III first

add cyprus+syria bases

God, not again.

Brainlets and boomers act like EU is bad and is gonna collapse.

The truth is that EU is good and will never collapse

You want to believe it, I know.

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Every day i pray for the fourth reich, every day i pray theyd gas all the god damn jews, gypsies and slavs

t. a country thats in an ongoing civil war bc they wanted to join the EU so bad

Sisoku fearing the deportation

Why do you need 4 Reich? Do you want to be a soap or fertilizer?

based and nobelpilled

Nazis killed 0 estonians in 3 years my dude. I just want a better future where slavs/niggers/jews/other degenerates dont exist

fuck off

based ahmed

can you please reincorporate moldova? it looks so fucking bad on the map

wanting a united and federating europe is more patriotic than "hurr stop being friend with each other not cool"

wanted to commend you on being redpilled about the EU but wanted to make fun of you for being a blacked country at the same time

>not Syria and Maghreb in the union

At least when we brought these nogs they were in chains and we can put them in chains again whenever we want unlike french incels that have to see their wife being BLACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=eb8ff55u5zA

I understand the desire for a united Europe, but I don't think the EU is the vehicle to do it.

Theres a French song called "French Kiss" that is literally about a white woman fucking a nigger. That being said the French are infinitely more based than you jungle monkeys

It's impossible at this point.
Also Europe should unite and rule the world instead of braindead, mixed, degenerate am*ricans.

This. Europe is done killing each other. Its time to kill niggers and russians now