*goes proof of stake*

Every ETH you own now earns you interest from the network fees paid on the network. Who else here planning to accumulate enough ETH to earn enough interest to never have to wagecuck again?

Attached: ETHER.png (801x801, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veritasmining.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BCASH BCASH BCASH BTRASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

How much do I need

100 * lets say $5000 is $500K

According to formal EIP spec annual staking interest is between 2-6%.

So lets say 4%.

So thats 4 ETH a year in interest which if ETH is assumed to be $5000 thats $20K a year or 1.66K a month.

remember to buy a server room so you have enough hardware to host your stake

Nice dubs. I need to get more. Reeeeee. I’ve made 10 eth this past month and a half in eth games. Need another 10x and I’ll be there

Except that ETH is not even close to hitting 5000$ in the near future, you dumb cunt.

Ether will never be worth 5 thousand dollars. Lmfao.

i have like 1500 Eth how do i go about staking it? and hm would i earn? and what is the lockup period

4 months at a time minimum

You'll be making 4% annually (conservatively)

So about 60 ETH.

But ripple to $10 r-right

whens this being implemented?

at least 18 months from now

This is some pointless bank tier return.
With Zcoin you get 3% per Month.
Eth will be replaced with some other tech by the time the dividends pay off the original investment.

Kill yourself, Vitalik’s cocksucker. It’s going to be 1% at most and the price will dump to double digits.

you get your initial back user and are obviously betting that eth will increase in value

One VRTM token is selling for 7 cents at Yobit.
This past dividend payment was 2 cents per token. That's a 28% return. You get profits from their mining, paid to you in Ether every 3 months. As their mining facility continues to expand, you dividends, and returns will continually increase. They paid me 4 eth last month. Check their contract address for proof.

veritasmining.co/

promised returns on an investment never backfired or reeked of scam

10$ EOY 2020
we are in a long term bear market from 10-2k.

Eventually eth has to reach a very high market cap to lose volatility and actually be useful. That probably needs to happen in the next few years or it will die off as a ponzi.
So let's say eth makes it in the next few years. After that the value will stay the same and you only get 4% annual dividends which barely covers inflation.
So the question is, why would you stake eth when there are more profitable (not total shit coins) to stake. You can even buy more eth for the returns if you want accumulate that.

Every ETH you own now earns you shart interest from the gwei paid on the network. Who else here planning to accumulate enough ETH to earn enough shart interest to become the biggest methead faggot?

if eth were ever useful it would break
a faggot ass cat game broke the system
crypto needs to solve the scaleabilty issues before anything useful is put on top of it

The amount of demand created by gas fees from dapps is so laughable that the market cap Has already exceeded the nonspeculative value ten Times. Its not only ethereum's problem of Course but its going down sooner Or later. Crypto is a pure ponzi, there is no demand for this shit and even if there is its so miniscule

In this future you would likely stake an index of cyber tokens tuned to your desired risk. Low volatility does not at all mean no appreciation over time.

How is 10x revenue laughable?

I don't really understand why ETH would go up in price for ever because it's inflationary? Does the dollar or other FIAT currencies go up in value over long periods of time? Of course not because there is inflation.