Does he actually think there's a viable market for burgerwine in france? ahahahahahaha

does he actually think there's a viable market for burgerwine in france? ahahahahahaha

Attached: ss+(2018-11-13+at+09.46.35).png (464x265, 19K)

Is he retarded his entire economic policy is putting tarrifs on import

I don't drink wine but from what I've heard people in taste tests rated California wines as good as any frog wine. They're the most snobbish dicks on Earth though and will never admit that any product of theirs is possibly inferior.

yeah, but do you honestly believe frogs would buy non-frog wine?

Hey man, his daddy spent big bucks buying him a Bachelors from Wharton, don't question his economic sense!

Attached: 2018-11-06_20-19-38.png (971x1003, 1.04M)

this no point in doing that we have everything from very cheap to very expensive so might as well buy local

Even lower class people don’t buy foreign «wine». Why would anyone actually want to try foreign garbage?

Trump is clearly out of touch

I think you might get slapped or beaten if you serve american wine to your guests here

wow based trump

Where is my AMERICAN wine Macron?!

We're not even a wine country and even we don't drink burger piss wine. It's always French, Italian, Chilean, Argentine, or South African. Not even uncultured plebs drink Am*rican """""wine""""".

Have europeans ever had napa valley wine? Genuinely curious, in sure imports are expensive as hell

Based

>Is he retarded
Yeah.

We's the 21th century retarded version of pic related

Attached: huey.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I know French wine is great, and I like it too, but are the French really not interested even in the slightest about wines from anywhere else? Seems closed-minded.

>but are the French really not interested even in the slightest about wines from anywhere else?
considering how many vineyards they have, probably not.

They and few Italians are the only foreigners wines that are easy to get here, and makes 2% of the wine market. I've seen Austrailan in a couple of tematic weeks in supermarkets with roo meat and other weird stuff but it isn't common

Average folks from any wine-producing country worthy of consideration will never buy foreign wine for daily consumption or even for special occasions.
Someone might want to try Christopher Lambert's Piedra Negra because they appreciated him in Highlander.
Tool's fans might want to import Maynard's wine. That's it.

>Someone might want to try Christopher Lambert's Piedra Negra because they appreciated him in Highlander.
not saying that i did it for that reason specifically btw ok?

One might buy American wine for Halloween party haha

There are great wines everywhere, except in anglo countries.

>Christopher Lambert
franco-american so not burgerwine
>Maynard
italian diaspora so not burgerwine

Kek

Do you know what a tariff war is? He's putting tariffs now on countries that put them on the US 20-30 years ago so he can force them to the negotiating. This would've been done gradually over decades if all the recent presidents weren't ginormous pussies, the Bushes included.

American alcohol is all trash. It's even a running joke here.

Wine is for homosexual countries like France and Italy. Non-homosexual countries drink beer and whisky.

>Seems closed-minded.

Welcome to French exceptionalism. Its like US exceptionalism but with wheels of cheese instead of aircraft carriers.

Your countrymen routinely deride wine from all over the world, bubb.

>people actually defend this man because of "m-muh democrats"
lmao

Attached: MAGAmutt.png (376x309, 126K)

I was going to make a joke where US is the one known for a quality product and switcheroo France with some developing country but then I realized the only things U.S. is good as is propaganda and shuffling imaginery money around so I couldn't make the joke since it required a physical product.

Good. America needs all the S O Y it can get to calm the motherfuckers down a bit

Me and France after drinking some good wine

Attached: 1522866004585.png (746x512, 99K)

Would anyone actually even buy burger wine? If you got 2 wine bottles side by side at the same price I'm sure 95% of people would by French one.

>Your countrymen routinely deride wine from all over the world, bubb.

You fell for the anglo propaganda, or only read retarded nationalists. Every decent wine-loving person would told you that what's making a wine good, it's the way you grow grapes.
Adding water is a crime btw.

>says he will run a tight administration and bring back job growth
>completely cripple job growth in sections of the market that needed it the most
>fire anyone who says this is a bad idea and calls them democrats
ahahahahaha. this man is like an actual walking joke.

>beer
great source of estrogen, but you'll never be as good as finnish femboys sorry

Attached: 1481318036918s.jpg (250x233, 9K)

Based FDR, I pray to him and thank him every night for killing this wannabe-tyrant retard

Well according to Jow Forums, America isn't an Anglo country. Checkmate nigga.

What he does makes sense, democrats have nothing to do with it. China's political system is much more fragile because there's no security valve for dissent and they're poorer on average. They're currently losing 3 times what US is losing on trade since America is an importer thanks to the petrodollar and a rich population. This pressure on PRC ruling class allowed the Korean peace talks most likely and will eventually culminate with China agreeing to multiple concessions if its kept up. They have patience, you have time, if you outwait them you win.

You gonna make a "people who disagree with my political position are dumb" narration out of this post as well?

i dont know how it is other places but every time ive seen french wine its always price hiked to a laughable degree, this was the case when i visited france as well, although that could have just one experience.

>does he actually think there's a viable market for burgerwine in france?
Well if there was one there isn't now

You're half-mexican, how can you be anglo?

>frogs will never feel the pain of downing a bag of boxwine
i pity them

Californian wine is not bad you dumbfuck bongs.

Do you really think China's political base is less solid than Trump's?

>democrats have nothing to do with it
thats not the point. people actively defend this man's horrible decisions because they think that criticizing him means you are a hardcore democrat and liberal. its fucking hilarious.

Kek

That's pretty autistic

What would happen if Trump tricked Macron into drinking California wine?

not saying hes right or wrong, i wouldnt know, but its really fucking hard to gauge actual political opinions in china due to all the state propaganda and the fact that xi just made himself president for life. plus trump's base is an actual cult at this point.

>tfw have never drunk wine for entire my life

Is there any recommendation for beginners like myself? I can't afford expensive wine tho

Wrong

Attached: 9947295711262.png (246x344, 42K)

No, they most likely are not. And if anyone else on earth decides to treat them like they treat others they won't stop crying, see French people once their cars are called out.

Come on mate I've wrote in one of the post you quoted that for me it's about supporting the local economy not chauvinism

California wines are just as good as any yuroshit. People will buy whatever is cheapest and tastes the best so there is certainly a market for it

>Honhonhon you americans make pisswater! Zhat's not le vin! Not even le Italians can do le vin! hahah I serve it for halloween!
>actually it is about protecting our national industry and nothing else.

Vodka, any fruit juice you like and sparkling water with an ice cube or two. And a straw if you're drinking alone.

What the fuck are you talking about. The US economy is already on course for a worse recession than the one in 08.

No need to buy expensive wine as a newfag. I don't know what's available in Korea but there is inexpensive wine that's good.

Did a frenchman piss on your tulips or something?

We call it "cubi" here.

They have no real base outside of the party apparatus, their mandate isn't derived from a broad base of support but from growth, this is how they justified their continued existence for the last 30 years and people got used to it. That is the most dangerous moment, when you spoil hopes by nor providing enough progress for the populace that is expecting it. Shit can spiral out of control very fast.

>California wines are just as good as any yuroshit
the problem is that California wines arent the norm in terms of burger wine.

The US didn't fracture even during the Great Depression. China is not the US or even anything close. If the economy tanks, there will be riots and revolution in the streets.

You really cannot see how hypocritical you people are in these matters?

You have other wines that californian?

Not him, but what do you mean? Doesn't the west coast have pretty much all of America's major winemakers?

It's literally a dictatorship, and the average Chinese has never been richer
Plus China trades with the whole world. The US are pulling out but everyone else is still buying

US wine could taste just as good or better than French wine. It could be nectar sent forth from God himself but French people wouldn't buy it because it'd be American and French people are gonna act French about it.

Prison wine:--DDDD

I never bought, and will never buy, French nor American wine

lol You have huge growth, 'YUGE, if there are structural problems that can fuck you in the long term it won't be because of tariffs.

It’s not about truth, it’s about projecting perceptions on an object until you believe this object is more than what it is.
It’s marketing through national psychee

Do other American states even have Vineyard?

>It's literally a dictatorship, and the average Chinese has never been richer
The average Chinese has a standard of living somewhere between Argentina and Nigeria depending on what part of the country you visit.

Not much more than any other country we're 66 million we're bound to have some idiots in there

That makes much more sense.

I was going to make a batch of pruno once when I was in my 20's just for the lulz, but the instructions just made it look too gross to even go there.

Which is miles ahead than starving
Also the Chinese middle class is growing and growing. It's basically an entire market in itself

Yeah but they aren't common as far as I know

I feel like he doesn't understand comparative advantage, or the fact that US wine is still held in poor regard despite tasting well in competitions.

retard

they do, but theyre small and localized and dont do large exports.

I think the wine market will never really change anyway. Wine knowers themselves are gigantic snobs and the grand majority of people just want to have the most bang for their buck.

good retort.

There were plenty of riots here during the Great Depression, dumbass.

The CCP were astounded at the display of unity Americans displayed after 9/11. They didn't understand how that could be possible since if that happened in China, the government would simply lose all credibility and would happen.

That's what happens when you have a government that rules by force majure rather than consent.

There is a place called Martha's Vineyard which is in Massachussets(?)

Attached: 59355aeb2300004a14348d3b[1].jpg (820x547, 205K)

>for beginners
Lambrusco or if you like sweet moscato, we produce few sweet wines too that are for desserts, italians are great for beginers

>It's literally a dictatorship, and the average Chinese has never been richer

Yes, and when they stop getting even richer which is what they expect and under which expectation they accept the government they may rebel if they instead stagnate. This is historically when unrest happens in modern times, not during the crisis but in stunted recovery and in the Chinese mind they are very much recovering from a historical catastrophe.

Dictatorships aren't at all more stable than democracies, that is also observable.

>Plus China trades with the whole world. The US are pulling out but everyone else is still buying

Trading is not the same as exporting highly processed goods and there is no market that will replace the US for a 1.3 bln export economy that already sells to everyone who has the money. Meanwhile that transpacific trade agreement that Trump rejected in it's current form will probably get redrafted... You ought to know why it was developed to begin with, as it doesn't include China.

I think in turn it is fair to admit most of the west is pretty jealous how rapidly the Chinese form of government can 'get shit done'. I even had teachers tell me in highschool that some economists etc consider the Chinese model to be more efficient at ruling a country than our model.

I don't see a problem with that
I think two countries that do business with each other should have it so that one country has higher tariffs on a product than the other one does.
And if American wine is so shit and nobody will buy it anyway that means that reducing the tariff would change jack shit.

Trump makes a lot of these statements where he claims the EU has all these tariffs on US products while the US was forced by the libs to have open markets for EU products. No idea where that idea comes from since you won't find a single non-premium EU product on the US market.

the enlightened elite of the rightest side of history hath spoken

>Dictatorships aren't at all more stable than democracies, that is also observable.
I didn't say that. I say they are far more likely to survive a crisis than a single president. American democracy will survive, but Trump will not win in 2020 without a boost in his support from the public. I doubt the entire Chinese Regime will collapsin less than 2 years

>Trading is not the same as exporting highly processed goods and there is no market that will replace the US
Has it happened before, companies will simply buy Chinese goods and resell them in America, competing with American companies unable to lower their costs

It's not actually a vineyard. I don't think Massachussets is a good place to grow grapes

You say to the inventors of goon bags

Let's forget that protectionism you call by 'tariff wars' caused the great depression

The Pole is retarded and he shouldn't have to explain basic import tariffs to an adult.
There were tarriffs on 18 products before Trump went spastic, now there's tarriffs on 10,000 that Americans have to pay more for and it cost America a huge amount of global respect and leverage, something your defence secretary (Trump's only decent appointment) warned against. Also, every single economist ever with 80% claiming it would hurt the US, 20% claiming it would have little or no impact, and 0% claiming it would benefit America economically.

Perhaps. I compared the weather of Boston to Bordeaux and strangely it seems Boston only overtakes Bordeaux in June while it gets overtaken again in September.

So we can conclude indeed Massachussets is not fit for grapes.

Trump likes California neener-neener-neener