The entirety of human history is little more than races struggling for supremacy over one another

>The entirety of human history is little more than races struggling for supremacy over one another

Is this true?
It always seems the genocidal maniacs that claim this are hot-heads or foolish.

I keep seeing examples of civil war and tribal conflicts that say otherwise. It seems, to me, the entire construct of war is an aberration

Attached: 1522926688979.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231
youtube.com/watch?v=7_nJY2ifP4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>races
*tribes

this is wrong for literally every conflict

>The entirety of human history is little more than struggling for supremacy over one another
Fix'd

Yeah, but races are generally almost synonymous with tribes, so people, like Hitler, try and say "All one race. All one tribe" even though real life doesn't work like that even though it'd be ideal.

It always seems that power and faction matter more than genetics.

I believe that human history shows how people constantly seek a leader or cause to live for, regardless of the cost

>races

does Jow Forums truly believe this?

Racial identity is recent and made by autists misinterpreting biological breakthroughs
Most of history has seen cultural identities clashing with little thought for whether grug have pink flesh or burned flesh

>Blacks have denser bones that whites

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9024231

Racism is the truth whether we like it or not.
But what we do with that truth is up to us.

>The entirety of human history is little more than races struggling for supremacy over one another
Humans seek novelty. The thing is; 80% of people are void of an inner-world, hence they seek novelty in other people, which can quickly turn aggressive, overbearing and historically warlike.

>dude racism is just an uncomfortable scientific truth, you liberals don't care about science anymore
I can't believe you've resorted to bone density studies

underrated

>80% of people are void of an inner-world

>You liberals

Nothing to do with political views.
Race is bone deep whether we like it or not.

Attached: XKCD.png (376x401, 49K)

Depends on the sources you read and their philosophical background.
It looks that way but there's thankfully more to history than just mass killings.

But it's not organ deep

LETS JUST PRETEND RACE DOESN'T EXIST THEN!
t. every social leftist ever

Even the people ordering the mass killings generally aren't mentally sound.

There's always something wrong with them in the mind.

define mentally sound and "wrong in the mind"
You can make an argument that virtually every modern man isn't mentally sound and wrong in the mind because they are domesticated and shadows of their former selves

Let's just pretend race doesn't matter then
t. People who care about society beyond identity politics

That's not it.
The true answer is not that.

The extremist right wing, mommy-wanting answer is, "Kill everything that isn't what I like"

The truth is all races of man can reason and communicate despite our differences and reach mutually beneficial agreements that can last for thousands of years. This is the only answer that isn't evil.

>They are domesticated

This isn't true.
If men were domesticated, we wouldn't have murder or rape which is really just retaliation against the industrial systems rules. There would be no need for prison.

It's just animals trying to get through existence and not starve to death. If you take men out of the way they live, they will immediately adapt with little inner change. The world still demands strength.

To me, society doesn't make man. Man just lives with society.

no it's more about peoples vying for economic / social power and using race as a rallying cry, race is a historical/social construct. read this book ,it really opened my eyes, it's a just compilation of writings from the 16th-18th century on race/racial differences and shows how race, rather than being based in any scientific understanding/ differences between biological categories, was a post hoc justification for existing hierarchies. I know this triggers Jow Forumstards but there is a reason why almost no historians or social scientists give a shit about 19th century race science (spoilers: it's not the because of the jews)

Attached: 51wDVx1EHPL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 43K)

>struggling for supremacy
*for pussy
ftfy
everything is for the sake of pussy
supremacy, money, power, wars, genocides. it is all about pussy man

They don't "give a shit" because they know publicly picking at race would destroy their life.

The world runs off of money, and people publicly support whatever thoughts keep the money running.

this doesn't make sense as academics have tenure, there are plenty of academics still working who talk about/ work on issues of genetics and behaviour (though I agree some have face ludicrous backlash for overzealous liberals/leftists, for admirable reasons I guess given the history of racial discourse), the nonsense is that these can be reduced to the solid ideas of racial categories that have been used in the past few centuries. Here is a an example from nineteen tens america, this concrete distinction between north and south europeans just would not fly today and would be rejected out of hand, but at the time it made sense as a real distinction and was used to justify us/them dichotomies wrt immigration. Again, it's not that social scientists and historians are somehow cucked, it's that these ideas do not make sense when scrutinised (the citation is because it was re-cited)

Attached: 2018-11-14-035723_1366x768_scrot.png (616x158, 35K)

>Drawn from the lowest stratum

That's the most important portion of what's written here. It's not "Southern Europeans are weak and inferior"

It's "We're receiving Europe's worst, and it's dragging down our society." It has almost nothing to do with race.

It'd be like a place receiving nothing but mentally ill/weak Northern Europeans.

it's talking about immigration from the south of Europe as opposed to Scandinavia this isn't some episode where somehow a prison was release and stuck on the mayfare 2.0. It's talking about a group of thousands of people, you are doing exactly what I described in my first post, making an ad-hoc justification for existing hierarchies

But it's obvious what kind of people they're receiving. Just because races are close to the same doesn't mean opportunities are the same.

So you can have a geographic/economic filter when it comes to immigration. From one place, you'll get the best because the country is already thriving. In another, you'll get people trying to escape their past/their country.

This is why there's a very real discrepancy.
"Human flotsam" is a cruel way of putting it, but it's likely true. The people that came from the south and east were likely not good as people, or they would've stayed where they were at.

I may be ignorant, but statistical data likely doesn't lie.

No, most of human history has been people with power trying to take from those without. More often than not it was from those that would be considered of their own "race" even accounting for wars between nations.

It's kind of like how Puerto Rico sends mainland USA its dumbest.

>From one place, you'll get the best because the country is already thriving. In another, you'll get people trying to escape their past/their country.
I agree, but you are talking about economics/material conditions here not race. It's very hard to do statistical analysis on nations wrt economics and 'race' or iq and 'race' as we do not have another earth with another history to compare it to, this is one of the reasons why statisticians, historians and sociologists are incredibly dubious about such casual claims. t. statistician

My last knowledge, if I had you in the beginning.
Back then people did not communicate as we do now.
Every group and every man did their own thing.
Everybody might bitch as much as they want about feminification or whatever the fuck but I would rather wait it of and choose right than might.

It's easy to look down on antiquated beliefs when you don't understand their outlook.

I disregard it as actual fact rather than just rhetoric because it doesn't stand up to any scrutiny. The idea that southern Europeans are 'human floatsom' is plain nonsense, especially because the very foundations of the society from which the speaker was talking was southern European, and he gave no indication that he was talking about current economic and material circumstances, he was trying to make a concrete distinction between human beings from different areas of europe which just does no exist

I still can't agree that they're collectively dubious.

If they think a certain way, they have to keep it to themselves to not stir up controversy. Even Satoshi Kanazawa, the evolutionary psychologist, has to moderate his behavior, or else he wouldn't be a writer/researcher anymore. Richard Lynn is universally vilified for his research. People protest his presence.

There's too great a risk in total honesty.
The entire West, a place where many races live on top of one another due to demand, is webbed to stop destructive thoughts like racism from popularity.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_nJY2ifP4w

I agree there is a bad atmosphere of censure when it comes to research in behavioural genetics etc. But the idea that this lends credence to ideas of racial hierarchies that have been roundly disredited is silly and illogical, seriously, if you can, get that book, It's a real eye opener (and fucking hillarious to see how racism operated in the 16th century). if you want I'll post some of my favourite excerpts. There are real biological differences between human populations (I don't think any serious academic believes this), but it makes no sense to go from that to the explicit racial categories that exist now/have existed. My rule of thumb is anyone who tries to reduce the complexity of human life/biology is trying to sell you something to benefit themselves, and you should be incredibly sceptical of what hey are selling.

>I don't think any serious academic believes this)
I mean I don't think any serious academic doubts this. Whoops

Go ahead and post those excerpts.

this is interesting but seems focused on western modern outlooks and doesn't account for societies with polygamy, he doesn't address why polygamy as an evolutionary strategy seems to work fine and men give very little shit about raising kids (remember that a snail is as successful as a human is evolutionarily as if it can exist and continue to reproduce it's doing fine wrt its genes). This interview also says nothing about race
alright gimme a sec

Well, you've done a bit of a sleight of hand here. No, southern Europeans aren't human flotsam, but the quote you've chosen only perhaps weakly implies such a thing. This is notwithstanding that you've taken it from a society that underwent a breakneck period of intense urbanisation and population growth inflamed by problems such as the imported anarchism of some migrant groups -- any quote would be emotional under those circumstances. By the way, in my experience, people who say the goals on race have shifted too much to be meaningful tend to overestimate the ability of the USA to absorb large chunks of foreign culture wholesale. The German and Irish vote for instance was very much a reality, and in some senses still is. I am not at all convinced by the USA for being a case study in successful, seamless assimilation.

heres someone from 1609 talking about the moon men/gypsies sorry about the orientation

Attached: 20181114_045542.jpg (2048x1152, 876K)

heres someone cucking out to the amazing diveristy of humans

Attached: 20181114_045348.jpg (2048x1152, 955K)

heres one of my favourites, a guy ripping on the scottish, this dude was actually executed for being against the scottish king, (king james I think) again sorry if its not in the right orientation my phone is shit

Attached: 20181114_045117.jpg (2048x1152, 948K)

I don't care about your experience, no offence, but what that quote is doing, and what it fed off of, was an idea of separate racial groups. I agree, there were differences between European populations at the time, but these were cultural, sociological and economic, not racial. To pretend that there was not a racial hierarchy of the European at the time is just silly. For example the Irish were categorised as their own race well into the late 19th century

Thank you for posting these.
I have FlipThis installed in my web browser, so this is fine.

I think people are fundamentally disposed toward their own and hostile toward differences, so they blow apart any small thing they can lay their hands on.

This is why inaccurate memes like "Dumb Pollocks" exist even though Polish peoples are just like any other Euro people.

No probs man. seriously I love this book, it isn't trying to persuade you of anything it's just a catalogue of writings from the 16th-18th century, it's abolsutely hillarious what people used to believe, people used to think there lived races of people in africa without a head but with eyes/a mouth in their chest, people thought there was a christian king of ethiopia, they thought that indian women had clits a foot long, it's a fucking hilarious book. I'm a mathematician not a social scientist and picked it up on a whim and it's one of the most fun things ive ever read

Maybe plebs do. Patricians live only for themselves and those they choose to care for. The most important person in the world is yourself.

no its your gf
until she leaves you

FUCK OFF AND DIE ALL YOU HALF-KOREAN BOYS AAAAAH