How are you preparing for the asian century?

How are you preparing for the asian century?

Attached: 1527191427683.jpg (1080x1920, 194K)

By promoting Finnish Asian identity on Jow Forums

Attached: 1533307507245.jpg (334x334, 88K)

what a hairline christ

That's a jungle asian

Slowly redpilling my fellow New Englanders to our superiority and creating a national identity for ourselves so when the upcoming balkanization hits we can become the independent serene republic we were always destined to be while maintaining security through Findlandization.

Attached: NewEngland.jpg (900x1361, 330K)

No, she is Taiwanese. Insta is Jessicababyfat. I know for ..fitness reasons

Based. What area of China you in? I'd imagine you probably have to be secretive to get on this site what with the great firewall and all but it's just weird to think there are a billion or so people who live in effectively their own world without access to the outside internet. What's it like there??

by doing absolutely nothing

>you will never lick her soles

Attached: 1538853373701-3.jpg (1000x1430, 91K)

By marrying a Finn.

I've learned mandarin and I've got a TW gf

Can it be me ?

Attached: 1539793701515.jpg (2850x3850, 634K)

I thought you only browsed r/banter megu finn

Based and redpilled.

Attached: Superior.png (2839x1023, 1.65M)

I'm sorry, no. I've already been claimed by Finness who used her shaman magic to turn me from my faith.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 0714_borrelia_burgdorferi_medical_images_for_powerpoint_Slide01.jpg (543x403, 26K)

well im not THE megumin Finn i just gaypost with megumin pics every now and then. But he does post on here a lot as well.

Attached: raw.png (500x500, 355K)

Plum Island is actually for sale still I believe. No one wants to buy that damn thing cuz they created that there. Yet another reason to break away from the US*

asian girls are ugly

By fapping to WMAF.

Chinese have much more things to do like enslaving africans and reconquering the world from wh*Toids to browse 4niggerchan

>implying the only relevant part of New England (Boston area) isn't a Chinese stronghold

Squats, so i can stomp on chinese skulls and watch them shatter into a million pieces because of their bad nutrition

>tfw just felt a drop of moisture on my inner thigh
Now, now is when meme magic starts working!

Attached: 1537953899665.jpg (600x600, 40K)

my body is ready

She's Taiwanese but sadly she is a dubai porta potty. Absolute disgrace to Taiwanese people

Do you really think the US gubbermint had the tools or will necessary to engineer a weaponized bacterium in the fugging 70s and 80s? Do you have any idea how labor intensive this was before modern biotech tools? There's a reason the US and the Russians only worked on viruses during the Cold War. Also, sequences of Borrelia DNA have been recovered that date back to the fucking bronze age.

Attached: 1540951995937.png (819x827, 20K)

Who says we won't work with them? But we will simultaneously help the other side as well and maintain neutrality this way like Finland did in the cold war. All the best Chinese get educated at our Ivy League schools, realize how beautiful it is here and move here and contribute to out economy. All according to plan...

In fact Jow Forums isn't banned (yet) from China, it's just posting in this region isn't allowed, I guess there're a lot of Chinese under different flags.

Probably just selectively bred them to maximize efficiency instead of directly editing the genome. Also DNA has been known about since the 50s and this is the US government we are talking about, they probably had knowledge on these things decades before they went public.

Taiwanese natives were jungle Asians.

Well that's pretty good. What region btw?

most of them are dead. the majority here are han chinese

I don't have to be secretive to post on Jow Forums. There is no specific region where it isnt allowed either. It's the google captcha required to post that's blocked (along with anything google).
Nobody has the actual data on it but there's definitely millions of millennials who use VPN services to watch YouTube or whatever else they want to do beyond the firewall. Which is not at all difficult to get past even for people who aren't tech savvy.

if I pay enough can I can shit on her?