Is this what ancient Greeks really looked like?

Is this what ancient Greeks really looked like?

Attached: look at me, I'm the kyros now.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

No
This is communist revisionist history shoved into a video game

No but it is what modern Greeks look like.
Ancient greeks were fully black

Ancient Greeks were much blacker than this wh*Toid

Whenever stuff like this pops up and I think about the mentality of the creators, I always get this quote about the BBC.
>Moffat even talks about the idea he mentions above—the excuse of “historical accuracy” that some people often give to justify an all-white cast— “[W]e’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.’”

Actually, yes.

Attached: Alexander.jpg (1001x1500, 464K)

That doesn't look anything like the op

He's obviously BLACK.

Haven't played the game but maybe Nubian refugees?

Uh I thought he looked Jewish?

>Parmenio, start the reactor

Attached: quaid.png (245x209, 161K)

Yes

Alexungdo The Greatest was pure BLACK from the heart of africa

so is it what greeks look like today?

No, Greeks were bleached by the Ottomans.

To give a serious answer to this: We actually don't quite know. It is very likely though that they did tend to have darker (not black!) skin, since they basically were outside all the time. Mix that with the fact that the "caucasoid" type (which defines "white" today) wasn't as common back then and there was lots of interracial stuff going on. Greeks also did have slaves from and did trade with africa. In conclusion it's not entirely impossible, but it's definitely unlikely that ther weould've been more than the occasional token black guy around permanently.

Xenia is a top tier waifu though

Yes ancient greek did keep many wh*Toid slaves but mixing was forbidden and were never sent back to the sacred continent

Aussie, plis go.

There were blacks in Greece unironically during Roman times, even more from Ethiopia after kikestianity took over. Idk about ancient Greece

You still need to answer the most important question about ancient Greece, Jow Forums:
Gabrielle, Xena or Callisto?

Attached: Callisto - Hudson Leick - Xena - 09.jpg (1200x900, 111K)

xena, only answer

Xena and Gabrielle, engaging in lesbianisms.

Ofc Xena, I want a femdom gf

why are they doing this? what's the end goal? why?

Jews are a proud race of BLACK BVLLS

Xena, the other arent women, they are girls.

>Kill
Gabrielle
>Mary
Xena
>Fuck
Callisto

Most of ancient Greece were dark haired and brown eyed manlets too.