For those of you who actually DYOR

For those of you who actually DYOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSBIk35YsUc

Thank me in 2 years.

Attached: logoinsta.jpg (1800x1800, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8oiada/trading_cloud_computing_as_a_commodity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blockshow*

Good vid

GOT 10K. god i hope i can become a millionaire

So, when do i get the lambo i was promised?

Attached: 1er34reg5g6hj7k8k8k9.jpg (1000x500, 261K)

>he thinks he's getting a lambo by buying a pajeetcoin that's shilled on Jow Forums nearly non-stop

Just buy CocaCola stocks.

Other than the shilling that happen for a couple weeks. Why do you think this is a pajeetcoin?

Typical butthurt biz retard.

Moonboy who's never done any research on anything.

How high can we realistically go in 2 years?

t. only have 3k, want to have 5k at least

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8oiada/trading_cloud_computing_as_a_commodity/

>tfw only 1014 RLC and its on sale rn with no fiat to spare

Will have to hodl atleast 4 years over here

>
> ETH was shilled on biz
> idiot for buying it.

Also, currently transferring 750 € to buy a bit more.

How low do you guys think we're going in the near future?

18k sat

>your funds will be available Saturday June 9th
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This guy is a horrible presenter.

Even if english isnt his first language.

Its bad..

I'm just glad that all the retards took their gain and left the project.
30K here and will accumulate when I have more fiat to put in it.

>30k

Damn, jealous as fuck

I don't know. It's such a revolutionary idea that I see no limits in the near future.

My prediction is 50 to 100 $ in 2 years. That being conservative.

Holy sheeeit. You fina be rich nibba

Giles is a total Chad. I'm excited, hoping to move my company cloud backup from AWS to this by end of summer.

My nigga

29 K holder, been holding for a while. Flipped a bit on the pump, but that's the current state of crypto. Got more RLC out of it (sell high buy lower). Still holding this for atleast 2/3 years.

Most posts on biz are utter shit, but you can find some gold in the sand.

been buying the lows, im out of watching crypto though after buying 1k more RLC, I'll check back next year. I hope these faggot whales get fucked

Please let this be the one, Lord.

Please let this really be the next eth.

Link is obviously the next eth loser.

Attached: 1528125086347.jpg (471x557, 50K)

We've got about 60T of free HDD space across 4 VMware hosts (no SAN) and these only use about 15% of their CPU power so hoping to get them into Worker pools as well and bring in a revenue stream for our lowly IT department.

Think about that - IT departments could actually provide revenue to their company through iExec. That's huge, and that's why iExec is a big part of my portfolio.

Link and RLC are my main holds.

This is why I come to biz, actual people in the business talking how useful crypto will be to actual business owners. We haven't even gotten started yet. Patience and we'll be some rich mofos. Good luck Gs

same here bro

Salute my man. I have been accumulating for weeks and now have about 170k RLC. Was considering swing trading after it bled out after the intel announcement but dont wanna take the risk.

I will try to buy more when my paycheck comes in. I Really need this to be the next eth.

170k rlc? little bit too much no?

Probably but I did a deep dive a week ago and truly believe this is the most undervalued project in crypto.

Plus Fedak and the other Chinese guy have 20 years experience and PhDs in cloud computing.

If any team is actually gonna pull off real workd blockchain success its gotta be this team right?

170k?
Do you know where you stand on the wallet ranks? That's an insane amount, you could manipulate binance easy with that, not recommending that of course

lol feeling like a poorfag with only 4.5 k RLC rn

Yeah I think im somewhere in the top 50 or 60 something like that.

I guess so much of /biz is LARPing you guys are surprised when someone actually goes all in lol.

But yeah im pretty much all in.

Tell me something little know about this project that you have discovered but makes your holding even more comfy

I'm not an expert but the way they make it sound in the whitepaper the way they will be able to compete with Amazon and other cloud providers seems to be the cost. Centralized cloud services have massive overhead with the amount of space and hardware.

Decentralizing this industry as well as making a marketplace where computing resources can actually be traded like a commodity and underpinning this with the use case of the token rlc (miners have to stake some rlc in order to do jobs and receive it as a reward) makes this one of the most genius overall setups I have ever seen in terms of everything working together.

Fedak compares it to oil (trading oil as a commodity) and so basically as far as I can understand with the partnership they announced with RSK they are blockcahin agnostic meaning if something happens to Ethereum or some blockchain project becomes the defacto standard they can switch over.

Finally it is still really early in the crypto development cycle but if we imagine that dapps are the future in 5-10 years than with the first mover advantage they have RLC will be the backbone of the entire blockchain economy becuase ETH simply cannot handle the computations needed to run all these decentralized apps and that is why RLC is so vital for the future.

Sorry if I was ranting or if you have already read this stuff before but thats the best I can sum it up.

When do you plan on selling your shit?

Probably 2021/22 I gotta wait out the end of the roadmap.

Really?

Even if, lets say, it reaches 300 $ in 2020?

I mean, you have 120-fucking-thousand. You'll literally have countless millions if that would happen.

Please don't dump it all at same time will ya?

Dont worry I wont dump. I swear some of you guys troll too much but I find it funny.

A lot of these shitcoins will go to zero once the crypto market matures and when it does only the coins with real use cases will remain and dominate.

RLC is the closest thing to god tier I have seen so far.

Believe it or not, we are still the "early investors" in crypto.

If you are here in Jow Forums right now on June 4, 2018, you are going to make it.

Absolutely agree with you. Crypto is still so early that we all get distracted by the memes and the shitcoins to realize this shit will change the world.

It just takes time.

Are you bullish on RLC?