I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1528068292360.jpg (2048x1088, 166K)

kek, ATH buyer spotted

>RSI is too high
>the volume keeps declining

That's not how triangles work, m8.

actually it is how consolidation works on longer timeframe

Come on man, this is just pathetic. It's over. Volume is declining, nobody is interested in this shit.

See you next year for April Fool's pump

Attached: bullshit.jpg (2048x1088, 111K)

This will only occur if massive buying volume comes in. Right now the volume is decreasing. Hopefully we get a good surge.

>what is volume, the post

volume declining means the bottom is in or near dispshit. We're getting ready for the next leg up

Sorry m8, but with RSI that high you can't make a real bullrun. You're gonna get a fake one like the last time. At best.
You people need to understand that we're stuck in this shit until the price drops low enough. That may be 4k or 1k, but it's surely as hell not 7k.

you drew you triangle incorrectly on purpose, its actually a symmetrical triangle after an initial big dump, which means continuation, which means dump

You do know if Bitcoin drops this low it's never coming back, like ever? What rational human would invest in this shit after seeing people buy at $20k and drop all the way to $1k?

Whales need to either make a push soon or it's literally all over.

It's only downhill from here. Nobody wants this coin except people buying into the crypto meme. It's great to take a chance and invest in stuff early, but all these shitcoins are there to just rob you. Crypto is for degenerates and basement-tard hopefuls.

6 hour of the 6 day of the 6 month

Attached: fa6.jpg (600x668, 46K)

It's a bearish pennant.

Attached: cheat sheet 1527632023091.png (1024x739, 168K)

Volume will increase as we leave the triangle guaranteed. We will either have massive buyibg pressure or massive selling pressure. Bull pennants are not always bullish. You wait for a confirmed brwak and hope its not a false break.

i kinda agree for now i see it as 50/50%

so.... you're saying it's a ponzi scheme

You should clarify that by Bitcoin you mean BTC.

Its neither fag

Attached: 20180604_220012.jpg (4032x3024, 3.97M)

It's like scientology at this point. People know scientology is a big cult and only the biggest retards on the spectrum will join them now. So, people missed the boat on the btc pump and nobody wants this coin. Only the deepest basement tards still want to believe it'll skyrocket from 7k when they bought in December for 9k. Crypto is done; only tards and degenerates are still holding on like scientology.

>You do know if Bitcoin drops this low it's never coming back, like ever?
lol sure. People like you losing hope is literally when the next great bullrun starts. If it goes to 1K I hope you change your mind. Think abuot how hard it was to go from 0 people using BTC or any cryptocurrencies to what it's at now. There is no going back at this point

>this meme triangle means that the price will go either up or down. Watch out though, it might change direction after going up or down.

Found the salty no coiners

I am a retard. Ment to reply to

I'm just being realistic at this point, it's one thing for it to be volatile among the basement dwellers and daytraders, but trying to suck normies in to making it an actual use-currency, it's alot harder for them to stomach such massive drops, ESPECIALLY in such a short time period of only 6 months.

>paint a bull flag

Attached: 1517837277527.jpg (905x905, 199K)

it's going down faggot

Normies don't want this shit. Only whales will keep it afloat. So what braindead whales are going to pump it again to watch it tank 7 months later.

Bitcoin is just the modern Laserdisc. It seemed like a good idea, some people bought into it, but then it never developed into its former promise. Now it sits on the shelves of Tower Records withering away until it finally dies.

Laserdisc did a solid 20 year-run though, it's a myth it failed (LD collector here). It just didn't have the kind of market penetration DVD had and it had nothing to do with the fault of the format but just that by the time DVD came around, TVs were getting flatter, bigger and people started caring more about actually owning a movie instead of renting a crappy tape that looked okay on a 13 inch CRT but not a 50-inch rear projection TV.

Normies don't innovate shit, they follow trends. Why you think most bought the top in December and they'll buy the top this year again

Interesting user. TIL

Lol you realize whales made it tank offloading their bags to accumulate more at a cheaper price dumb ass

I hope to fucking hindu gods we bull eoy, zeeshan needs a new pocket pussy and bangbros acc

If you think Stacey and chads chump change made it go down you’re more autistic than the average biz pajeet

I don't think enough new people are going to want to deal with the volatility this time around.

Whales bought it all and sold it all, so it's dying. Thanks for proving my point. Only suckers are going to buy now.

I'm all for volatility, but good volatility that can keep people around would be dropping 20-30%, 50% max, not losing 90% of your money in 6 months and waiting 1-2 years just to break even. The reality is most of BTC's existence has been one giant bear market with a few good weeks scattered here and there. If you've managed to hodl through the 8 years of Mt Gox, Silk Road, China ban, forks, in-fighting and altcoin competition, I commend you for having balls of steel. But if you've "made it" with crypto, i'd consider getting out with your winnings.

TA is largely a self fulfilling prohpecy, but at least his trend lines touch the wicks, your lines are literal meme lines.

Attached: download (3).jpg (211x239, 5K)

It's a symmetrical triangle after a pump to 20k dumbass.

You have no idea what you're talking about, a reversal often coincides with a bottom in price and volume. In fact one of the most aggressive sell signals is a huge jump in volume that occurs right before the dump. The low volume with a stable price suggests almost every weak hand has been shaken out and only people who aren't afraid of losing money are still in this market.

Low volume stable price = buy. (Most rudimentary principle on gods green earth and you can't even get that right)

does this look familiar?

Attached: exampleofbearpennant.png (1553x849, 120K)

Attached: bitcoin2k18.png (1548x867, 93K)

>good volatility
If you bought the top like a tard, you're part of the "bad volatility" and deserve to lose your money.

This is why TA is crap

>i see a triangle
>i've seen triangles before
>this triangle looks like a good triangle
>investment pros say past performance doesn't predict future performance
>i need to buy more
>everyone needs to buy more
>please buy more (i fucked up)
ok

Gud đob my fellow đu

in the EOS case, if you shorted the break, you would have shorted from 17$ to 14$.