*constructs hideous abominations of architecture*

*constructs hideous abominations of architecture*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_temples_of_The_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-day_Saints

They are even worse than mud huts, brutalism, megamalls or anything else. The average commieblock, as long as it doesn't look too ridiculous, has more dignity. Mormon temple architecture is the nadir of human architecture, and I want to personally apologize to the rest of the world that we did not simply genocide the mormons altogether when we had the chance, though we gave it a fair try.

The thing that really astonishes me is that the cult has traction in Europe and South America, where such a stupid thing really shouldn't have any traction. I guess people always want to try something exotic.

Attached: the worst buildings ever.jpg (800x1067, 151K)

mormon temple architecture is cool and you're a faggot lol

Attached: washington_temple.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Attached: st_george_utah_temple.jpg (450x480, 48K)

Attached: salt-lake-temple-north.jpg (808x480, 89K)

Attached: nauvoo_temple.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

The exotic thing again. It was actually looking at that thing that made me want to do the thread.

Attached: manti_utah_temple.jpg (808x480, 106K)

Attached: logan_utah_temple.jpg (1024x757, 267K)

Attached: kirtland_temple.jpg (513x474, 70K)

These are all absolutely god-damn hideous, just so you know, and you're only embarassing yourself by posting them proudly, with unwarranted pride. They're so McDonalds that even I can tell how McDonalds they are, and I myself regularly eat McDonalds.

it's different and looks sterile, futuristic and space age and i love it

this one looks kinda evil kek

Attached: 1200px-Oakland_Mormon_Temple.jpg (1200x803, 100K)

They're all evil, Mormonism is a cult

lol you'd like them if they were 1000 years old

I suspect your ancient Aztec blood (you are attracted to evil) for having a taste for these ugly things. Also you yourself just confirmed the exotic appeal.

don't care, judging from your comments you're probably one of those cuck faggots who slobber over anything european and thinks it's oh so unique and soulful or whatever instagram-tier adjective you wanna use

I don't understand why Mormons make you Jews fly into such an uncontrolled rage. Is it fear of competition? You're even writing elaborate revenge fantasies about them lmao.

Attached: Nauvoo.png (651x464, 437K)

They look pretty cool. Better than scandinavian homosexual minimalistic architecture with empty rooms and white walls.

I'm not jewish, I just know ugly when I see it. -OP

All cults compete with each other. The whole point is that particular ones (ancient greek religion, , ancient egyptian religion, catholicism) clearly created better architecture than others (mormonism, communism). Your comment is also ironic in the sense that Jews regularly create quite bad and unaesthetic buildings and paintings. A recent mass shooting of jews in USA took place in a hideous jewish synagogue.

Attached: Gessen-Current-PittsburghShooting.jpg (727x484, 96K)

>Your comment is also ironic
I don't think you understand what irony is. Ironic would be a jew shitting on mormons for having shitty architecture, not somebody shitting on the jews for shitting on mormons.

These give me the bad vibes. There's one near me and it's pretty creepy.

how are mormons any creepier than christians

There's nothing ever going on in that building. The building doesn't fit its surroundings at all and everything inside its fences is suspiciously clean, it looks very artificial. I'm not saying mormons are creepy, these buildings are.

>There's nothing ever going on in that building. The building doesn't fit its surroundings at all and everything inside its fences is suspiciously clean, it looks very artificial.
that's like 99% of churches in our part of the world

Amazing how big Mormonism got when the leader was just a guy who wanted a harem.

Lutheran churches often have concerts here and I see people going in and out of them all the time.

mormon churches look way too sanitized

that's only because the christianity is mostly dead so they are forced to whore their holy sites out as concert halls.

Nah it doesn't look that bad at all, you just seem like a massive fedora-tipping faggot

You're right, the people in Finland aren't generally very religious and a lot of people are leaving the church, as you can see in this graph. It's missing some years, I left the state church in 2008 for example. It would be a shame to just leave the churches unused now.

Attached: file.png (1849x770, 101K)

They lack ornaments but thats it. I have seen pictures of much more hideous american mega churches.

How come Americans are into all kind of weird retarded cults and not normal Christianity?

It's not that bad user

Attached: 1280px-Kortepohja_church_Finland_20090401.jpg (1280x960, 262K)

There is one very near where I live, and it's honestly a very majestic building

Jesus Christ was a communist

Attached: huutoniemen-kirkko.jpg (455x450, 24K)

Attached: Tapiolan_kirkko.jpg (2592x1456, 1.42M)

Nigger you mad as fuck

Attached: af1a7f4a9e185db92977ffdbc9616106.jpg (1152x768, 88K)

Funny, that's what I thought about most of Finland.

Not really, it's vapid garbage either way

I read an aphorism from nietzsche yesterday where he predicted the northern nations would lose faith first because they had so little sensual grounding in christianity lol