The subplebbit is melting down

it's over isn't it? even the plebbitors are starting to lose it although I think it's a bunch of you faggots in there desu

Attached: omglogo.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Attached: 1513441407171.jpg (720x707, 63K)

im completely devastated by the incompetence of the team, I'm actually unloading all of my OMG as we speak and never looking back

kek yea I noticed that too. fuck those faggots and fuck this coin

Attached: 1522459376947.jpg (946x1166, 96K)

>people complaining in the daily
>melting down
Yet another low effort omg fud thread.

is this that one coin that returned 0% ROI since a year ago? L M A O

Attached: avicii-e1471686959256.jpg (767x431, 32K)

explain why this is FUD and how OMG isn't just leading us down the long, winding road to nowhere. i'll wait.

stronger man than me user. i just can't sell, it's almost pathological at this point. i just fear it'll actually pump when I leave

>the subplebbit is melting down
>it's over isn't it?
How is that anything but fud?
Nobody can tell you with certainty that omg will deliver whatever arbitrary thing you're looking for because we're not fortune tellers, but this is coming a week after the ama where vitalik came to talk. If you're impatient then sell.

serious question, how long have you held OMG?

serious question, what relevance does that have to whether your shitposts are fud?

because if you haven't been with this coin since last July and followed the constant dev map and strategy changes, your opinion is ill-informed

Unloaded entire stack. Strong sell

Why, what has changed?

thank god
It's not hard. Just get rid of that shit and don't look back. I did the same with SALT and BAT. If your bag is too heavy, just drop it.

sorry i dont get it. we should get the wallet sdk this month according to the updated roadmap as well as the implementation of plasma cash. nda should get lifted in q3 after the release of the wallet sdk and q4 also looks promising. I'll not unload before q3 is over. of they wallet sdk release is delayed again it's another question. it's still after all the fud and all the delays a crypto prpject which convinces me on the level of fundamental analyses. but we'll see...

I have followed them and the only significant change that seems to have occurred is the prioritization of plasma which is a good thing. We still get to stake on cosmos anyways. Again, sell if you're impatient.

I very much believe in this project.
But i must admit, their timing is awful. They are truely lagging behind on their promises. The slow development process worries me.

They are reaching out to their investors with all their videos and discussions and whatnot, but i still think their communication is horrible. It's very unprofessional, for starters.

I do believe in their talents and their ability to pull this off successfully.

>only significant change is plasma prioritization
what?? they changed their entire volume strategy, forked to a completely different exchange to bring about staking, are now buying up exchanges which was NEVER in the plan.

they oversold how much volume their existing merchants are going to bring to the project which puts staking dividends in flux; the most vital component of a successful project with them

KEK me and and that little black dude tried to warn you.

more stable then bitcoin today, though.

How many of you fuckers have built a world exchange? its not a fucking iphone wallet, its gonna take longer than 3 months. Fuck your an inpatient bunch, still cant cure cancer or go back to the moon but these chinks have taken more the 12 months to build what could be the biggest thing in the world, go have a cry wank and come back next year.

same here

>omg is the only project developing stuff
the problem is that they need to hurry the fuck up, or someone else will be first and take their market share

Literally 0 projects are trying to do what they are doing. First to fail isn't going to impress anyone. Don't be EOS

seriously lads. start the FUD again if the SDK gets delayed again. till then stfu.

wtf I got banned for posting the suicide hotline number on the omisego subreddit.

>How many of you fuckers have built a world exchange?
Dude its just copy & pasting with a little changes, don't blow it out of proportion. Vitalik is just lazy af. V is such a good con artist, I have seen him in only 3 states, 1. looking busy on his laptop, with stupid stickers on it. 2. speaking as if he is God. 3. Picking his nose, he only did this to make ppl think he is human.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

kek look at this retard

Iota is more your pace young man. Good luck