RLX

1:1 airdrop coming this month with RLXH (just keep it in mew/metamask to qualify). Also a rebranding, not even on cmc yet. Under 10m marketcap. Anti pajeet coin, SEC approved and legit, Transparent team. Seriously, I won't tell you again.

Attached: 05stqtRW.jpg (2000x2000, 84K)

Anti pajeet website too? An 11 yr old could, unironically, do better.

they are rebranding with new website this month

SEC indexed not approved yet but they're heading in that direction...

Amazing coin with huge potential. The marketcap is laughable even considering their current assets, not to mention its continual expansion into new markets.

Should 20x by years end

will dump after 1:1 thinairplop

I'm not so sure. At least not too much, this is longterm shit

they just airdropped $500k and price barely moved

because everyone is holding for the 1:1

wrong ive been in since december , im holdin minimum 2 years . best chance at a moon ive ever had

so what youre saying is buy in for the airdrop then sell after if you dont care for the project long term

1 mil rlx here

theres no date announced , just buy in and hold on to this fuckin gem

The price is up like 50% from this time last week.

and you will be saying this again , this time , next week

Relex/RLX - is your real May/June bullrun moon mission if you get in NOW.

Real estate development is one of the largest markets on Earth - and RLX is the major >>regulated

>RLX has confirmed SEC approval through their parent company Squawk Advisors INC. + FINRA approval to allow crowd investments will happen soon

Prove this please, literally go to broker.check.finra.org and provide the liscense for Squawk Advisors.

Best of all is no ICO. All organic growth, they reward holders and users

FINRA won't be too soon. Realistically somewhen in fall. The rest has been proven in the telegram multiple times. The state is slow.

Top of website "Q1 2018 Report/Whitepaper"

That is not a whitepaper, desu

I hope so user.

Because you don't need a whitepaper if you have Quarterly Reports. Concepts have whitepapers, businesses have reports.

Relex is legit and will literally 20x while you retards try to FUD away at it and miss the boat.

>This box of crackerjacks has no whitepaper desu
>My local congressional representative has no white paper desu
>New gf? Fuck that, no white paper desu
>Desu desu desu, desu desu; desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu no white paper desu desu desu desu desu

Stop with the whitepaper meme.

Relex grew in value when millions entered the system. How many other cryptos do that?

ive seen this coin shilled a million times in the past month. so seriously just stfu and dont tell me again

why do they need a token?

This is one of my guaranteed 2018 10x coins. Others include them and bst.

So basically that pasta was a lie?

>Because you don't need a whitepaper if you have Quarterly Reports. Concepts have whitepapers, businesses have reports.
>Relex is legit and will literally 20x while you retards try to FUD away at it and miss the boat.

This desu.

he value of any technology/projuect comes from the functionality it provides to the users.

What Relex currently is providing is ability to participate in crowdfunding real estate development. It also plans to do so with a pharmaceutical company for crowdfunding medical research/products. And is working with one of the developer to allow purchase of pre-IPO shares.

Without such platform, it is real nightmare to purchase property or shares of such. I have purchased properties in 4 countries (3 continents) and it is real nightmare with the legal considerations. It is virtually impossible to get into development of pharmaceuticals. And getting shares during IPO launch is not easy or cheap either (let alone at pre-IPO with a discount).

From users perspective: As you can see, neither the technology nor the idea are something new. However, it provides the functionality that I personally need for my personal investments outside of crypto. I am not buying to speculate on token price, I am buying to get early access to shares (whenever available) and to be able to directly move some crypto profits to other types of investments (real estate .....etc) without the need to cash out to fiat first and then pay fees to stock brokers.

From property developers perspective: They could get funds without getting to pay crazy interest rates to banks or investment funds. On top of that, with using crowdfunding instead of funds, they would not have problems with somebody telling them how to run the project :)

I am tired of people thinking from technology point of view and not from what it brings to both users and businesses.