Why haven't they been rangebanned yet? I've never seen a good post by a Brazilian flag, it's always racebaiting

Why haven't they been rangebanned yet? I've never seen a good post by a Brazilian flag, it's always racebaiting.

Attached: brazil-flag1.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should expect a country with such bizarre and forgotten racial background to be extremely confused about its identity.

Why don't Brazilians have any Nobel prizes?

>lose an argument to a monkey in a thread
>instead of proving him wrong he simply makes a new butthurt thread
Wow, so this is the argumentative power of first worlders?

that reminds me did the one guy who got elected cause a holocaust or w/e they were pushing so hard for like 2 days

>Brazil
>more like Shit-zil

Attached: 1517792824731.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

I've never spoken to you, I made this thread in reaction to this: desuarchive.org/int/search/country/br/type/op/

We will have many Nobel prizes with Bolsonaro.

Just fucking do it u cunt, and stop making threads complaining.
I am trying get entertained here

Attached: d6ffbad1a65df172561c06df1f29957fc41b43b9190ccba5ff79cb53d619e353.jpg (255x163, 7K)

>I j-just made this thread because I'm asshurt about t-this guy here
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP WHAT A RETARD
Yes please, make more thread about us, make us feel relevant, let us bask in that first world saltiness hueheuheuheueh

Attached: 44044.jpg (1280x1080, 333K)

You're terrible posters. I don't care if you feel smug about it, I just want you to know it.

Brazil is always into the shit-tier banter alongside Denmark.

Fuck them both.

lmao
cope

>I don't care
But you certainly do, you even went to the trouble of making this thread. You obviously care about us :^)

se foder virgem
bom posto

this is the most pathetic reply I've ever seen
you quoted three words from his post out of context and based your entire retort around them
why are brazilians so dumb holy shit

Attached: 1524170964522.jpg (421x421, 57K)

bippity boppity to you kapeesh?

I do not know but Denmark and Brazil posters are too serious and it is not fun because they seems to emphasize jingoism. Here is just a shit room, not the UN convention hall.

>I don't care if you feel smug about it
But you certainly do, you even went to the trouble of making this thread. You obviously care about us :^)

and now it doesn't make any sense
>monkey rhetoric

>more firsties are coming to the party
Let's get this thread going, fellas

Attached: 1534065948318.gif (554x400, 122K)

This

The other monkey is right though.

>I don't care about you
>but I want you to know it

it's like the fat girl who tells herself she hates you only because she can't get any, but in reality she wants the D.

It's sad, really.

>I don't care about you
>but look, I want you to know how much I hate you loooooook

meh...

except he didn't say "I don't care about you"
are you simians illiterate on top of being stupid?

Love how the dumb huemonkeys are doubling down on their terrible posting proving that they're niggers.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=D7aHOsxFP4w

>except he didn't say "I don't care about you"
So he does care about us? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1521532675506.jfif.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

ok dude have fun.

Kek

Bro, Are you a Newfag or Cunt? European and American posters here are strictly exclusive to Third Worlders and Non-Whites. Just Do not feed them.

Thread feels like a zoo with all these hues and their damage control

I know that.
But I still try to respond with civility every time I'm in a thread.

I don't get the what these "people" have in their minds, is it "le ebin trolling"? Or are they underage? Calling someone a monkey and ignoring the content of their message just because they do not post under a "cool" flag is so ridiculous and childish... but, I mean, whatever rocks their boat I suppose.

cringe

Attached: 1494811007747.png (270x278, 177K)

Why americans need sell their to pay medical Bills?

You're all butthurt because we're the most well liked posters in Jow Forums now.

You're talking like an adolescent girl. I think you'd rather be a redditor. This shitty fun place will endlessly trauma and stress you.

absolutely based and redpilled, fuck d*Nmark
sorry excuse for a nation

Jow Forums is a place where cucks feel sorry for niggers and created the kaka boga meme
trolling you eurocucks is excellent

truly something to be proud of kek

a lot better than being proud of being "progress"ive

They've only gotten this horrible recently in my opinion. They weren't good in the past, but at least not bad either.
The past year they really have been trying their best and have gotten worse than Turks and Poles combined.

>ordem
>e
>PROGRESSO

"L'amour pour principe et l'ordre pour base; le progrès pour but" I unironically like positivism. Even though in practice Brazil is the complete opposite D:

Attached: brazil-m00vIM0-XXMa-a6z61029-ba5vc.jpg (373x1920, 204K)

>shitposting this badly = not adolescent level of retardation

whatever you say Kim

wouldn't mind getting banned if it meant other Brazilians getting too desu