Who would win?

Who would win?

Attached: æøå.png (1618x1267, 71K)

I rate this thread 0/10

China and America also this

If we have Sweden, we lose.

Green. France would be too busy fighting the UK to prevent Russians from pushing their way through Eastern Europe to Western Europe.

>Russians destroyed and retreating

Attached: 1808-1809 Russo-Swedish war.png (1329x1436, 751K)

I think you lost that one?

We fucking cucked you lmao

We won

>On September 2, 1809, the Swedish General General Johan August Sandels and Russian General Lieutenant Nikolaj Kamenskij met at Frostkåge Guest House north of Skellefteå to sign a ceasefire that meant the end of the fighting during the Finnish War or the 1808-1809 war. The Russian troops had retreated north after the meeting at Ratan. With 7,000 men, they were inferior to the Swedish of 15,000 men around Umeå and, in particular, had a lack of provision. They were therefore keen to reach a ceasefire to be reached by necessity transport for the winter. The Swedes, for their part, realized that Finland was lost. With the victory in Ratan, they had achieved a better bargaining position in the forthcoming peace talks.

Thanks for liberating us from the Swedish king, bro.

Why did Norway betray us?

Yeah you won you won im so afraid now give finland

Attached: rossijskoe-posolstvo-v-velikobritanii-opublikovalo-tvit-s-lyagushonkom-pepe-1-1.jpg (267x178, 6K)

Who can I trust? Who is telling me the truth?

Attached: jack hur.png (259x195, 49K)

wmd allowed, green
conventional only, blue

He thinks he won because he got Finland. But he was destroyed when he entered Sweden and had to retreat.

Even though russia is much larger than sweden we always BTFOd you

The civilized progressive western world.

What was the goal of the war

Hmm?

Attached: treaty-of-nystad-russia-sweden-finland-peter-great.png (1450x919, 2.16M)

Deaths of innocent civilians and money just like every other war

>switzerland green
fuck off OP

oh fug russia halp

oh shit nigger I guess we're allied with Russia now

i welcome our new russian overlods tbqh

Green

End the Swedish Empire and acquire the land around the site of St. Petersburg, both of which were accomplished.

Non-eu Green Forces. As EU has no army.

>Poison all Nestlé food
Nothing personal blues :^)

based greenbro ally

Green.
Most countries in blue but France have meme armies now a days

EU. We'd rather be free.

Why the fuck did the EU annex Jan Mayen?

Green has the stronger military.

green