Why are hapa males so dysfunctional compared to hapa females?

Why are hapa males so dysfunctional compared to hapa females?

Attached: georgia-rodger.jpg (1701x1200, 1.19M)

u surem8

Attached: preview[1].jpg (854x480, 31K)

because all women are whores

Attached: 1523672406794.jpg (249x249, 8K)

>actually further spreading this meme
when the AMWF vs WMAF meme appeared i was astonished

but it seems that there are several levels to it

Attached: sneeds family guy.png (493x460, 240K)

Half-French, half-Asian hapas don't have this problem. These guys are French/Korean, and one is a MMA fighter and the other is an actor.

Attached: i15290322749.png (630x419, 381K)

because memes

>Half-French, half-Asian hapas don't have this problem.
Anglos and jews do

Pretty obvious why, nobody wants Asian men and people want Asian women. Though ER's sister looks like your average Mexican, but still.

Thanks to KPOP and KDRAMAS more white girls are starting to like Asian guys.

>american
>half jew

Kelly is functional, functioned perfectly by pleasing white men and then integrated back into society just fine.

Attached: kelly6.jpg (750x750, 88K)

Such a qt

You have no clue. I dated a hapa for 2 years, and she was the most batshit, mentally unstable person I've ever met.

They're all batshit and mentally unstable.

>mentally ill whiteknighting yellowfevers
wew

Your hapas are fucked, your asians are fucked. What happens to people in america? There are no problems with our hapas or asians in europe.

Where the fuck did I white knight or say I had yellow fever?

I don't buy into all this stuff like some of you freaks do, but I will admit that I have noticed a huge influx of TV advertisements depicting WM/AF relationships in lifestyle advertising (particulary with younger couples).

I can think of 5 off the top of my head generally all reflecting middle class couples with an Asian wife and a White Husband. Generally they are adds for either banks or high end appliances/credit for appliances. Can some non-incel shed some light on this?

It's not as if it's an uncommon pairing in America. White men and hispanic females is still a larger portion though

her upper teeth are hngggg

Yeah here its uncommon but I would not say very rare. It feels much more over represented than the reality.

Because everyone wants to fuck hapa girls so they get more attention.

never forget this dirty whore

Asian women are really feminine, Asian-American women are loud and obnoxious and act like niggers

Most hapa males are children of unsuccessful fathers. But for White men that immigrate here and have children. Their kids go to International Schools, highest standard of living in the country as an ethnic group. Hapas are over represented in thai film and model industry. Better to grow up Hapa in Asia than any where else. I am 190 cm, rich and attractive. Life is pretty good for me, but i am lucky to grow up with Hapas in the international schools.

This
Good insight

It's the same in boxing. Lots of world champions are hapas, usually Eastern Europeans mixed with central Asians. Hapa males are the most powerful race.

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 38K)

you both are delusional. keep chasing fantasies