How can the rest of the world even compare?

How can the rest of the world even compare?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (800x489, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6nrHrZw6hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MtK2Kr3rlj8
youtube.com/watch?v=9ELh9UFIo0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

The virgin Finland vs The Chad Highest HDI Norway BVll

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

>NATO vassal
>non nationalistic people
>swedish mindset
>was invaded during WW2

I don't think they can

HDI is a meme btw

Attached: muh 1s.jpg (2270x6718, 3.98M)

>Jens Stoltenberg is leader, literally puppet masters
>non nationalistic people
LMAO are you high?
>Swedish mindset
And that's a good thing, swedes is based and redpilled
>Was invaded in ww2
So were you. Although we didnt put up as much of a fight as you did, we lasted 2 months. Denmark lasted 6 hours for scale.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
HDI IS NOT A REAL METRIC
HDI IS NOT CREDIBLE
SHUT THE FUCK UP

...to the retard alcoholic version of eesti. no, i don't they can, but thanks for softening the blow finland

>such is life when Estonia created sauna and the Finnish language

Attached: bsh.jpg (446x899, 97K)

>implying
?
neeger ma ütlesin selle otse välja

Su postid lähevad mööda :DDDDDDDD

You don't have vowel harmony you are not Finnic. You'll be deported to Kazakhstan or Germany when Finland takes back Estonia.

I have vowel harmony, only Northern Estonians don't-

>Finland takes back
lmao so far you've been more of a "giving away" and being cucked forever country xDDDDD

Imagine being autistic enough to make this infograph

imagine being such a permavirgin you actually create a trip for yourself

literally the laughing stock of 4ch for a decade now

Imagine being autistic enough to be a tripfag

eesti...

Attached: eestiwomen.png (1003x899, 691K)

You'll be spared from the mass deportation then. These "Estonians" aka Germans and Russians in Tallinn have got to go though.

I think the only reasons I would go to Finlandia is the women and sauna, maybe try to take a picture with the Dudesons

Estonia was created when all the Finns with speech impediments were put on a raft and deported to the baltics :D

Attached: 300px-Euroshopper_defiles_youth.jpg (300x225, 19K)

its ok finland youll be given estonia when poland creates the intermarium

you were so retarded you let the the most intelligent poeple get on those rafts and get away from you xDD

You guys are ok for well, you. You’re like the Chile of Europe but one criticism is that despite you guys being able to take banter you always get booty bothered by subtle jokes and can’t let them go, this was very evident with all Finnish interactions at work and online

>subtle jokes
>ameircano posting this
was it the silent farts?

if finns say something mean to u then it is because of your american flag, amerimutt. we hate americans and hope you all die

Whatever, in our dialects we still say word like "susi" for wolf, unlike them. Our dialects aren't like theirs. In fact it's close to Karelian.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6nrHrZw6hQ

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

Attached: 3e2cb496c466f40e4715108f676174af6b8d61b4ccddee88257fa4a5f59674c8.gif (2048x1248, 2.47M)

>we still say word like "susi"
p-pls do not!!!! it is a cursed word

Don’t worry about it
I didn’t even try to drop anything subtle but this specimen is already acting very aggressive

Attached: 31_3_NEWS FOREIGN CRIMINALS.jpg (580x326, 25K)

It's a forbidden word. Because wolves were respected.
youtube.com/watch?v=MtK2Kr3rlj8

susi sind söögu

Urgh yöh röyh

Those "Estonisns" are probably Russians send there during the great purge. Real Estonians are our eternal racial and lingual allies

wtf I hate Estonia now *spits on eesti*

you need to go back, raivo

yeah as much as i love your defense speech and feel the same way there's no denying we do a lot of criminal shit in finland.

after all, we are the single biggest immigrant group even tho you go through so much hardships to import somalipojat and other shitskin

Get the fuck out of my country, Ivan and Sven. Eestis are our brothers now and always.

why don't suomis name their aggressive children raivo? ("fury" for all you foreign shits)

I am Estonian.

Attached: genes.png (400x327, 7K)

We might be but our country has been overrun by Mordor. As such only Finland can show the true Light at which we must aspire, NATO, yes we are in the North Atlantic Union, does it matter more to us than Finland, no it does not. We only look up to Finland, can you say that about anyone else?

badass name

I love you so much and I hope you get rid of the Russians and leave NATO. You are already the best ex soviet state and soon you will be the best country in the world

>eu vassal
>drunk people
>mongol mindset
>a people without history

samas... põdrad imevad vene munni alates kekkonenist. mida või mille suunas sealt peaks eeskuju otsima? kas me peaks ka olema mingi krüpto-rüssa "vaba"riik kuskil euro perifeerias?

#outbantered xDDD

Mõnikord on midagi vaja ohverdada, et täitumaks meie kõrgemad plaanid.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ELh9UFIo0A

unga bunga

Estonians don’t know Swedish m8

I love your flag, its looks like a blue licorice allsort.

>How can the rest of the world even compare?
by not trying very hard apparently