Time to short crypto?

Why anyone is not shorting is beyond me. Why are you not dropping the price of BTC and cryptocurrencies in general? It's clear the bubble has burst and crypto is going down back to realistic prices.

Attached: muh hodl.png (1467x839, 89K)

bitcoins unironic realistic price is around where it is now.

What exchanges allow margin trading asides Bitfinex and Kraken? I don't trust Bitfinex and I don't like to Krakens interface.
Oh and Bitmex is also a big 'stay the fuck away' exchange.

>being a bank lacky to try and hurt bitcoin, helping the jew and hurting any potential future we have for a few bucks
Sell out faggot. Literally worse than the jews, Your knowingly helping them.

>ITS THE JEWS FAULT WHY IM NOT RICH!!!
You can make money on both directions numbskull. If you can't take advantage of it, then you only have yourself to blame.

Attached: 45541352123.jpg (240x210, 10K)

>Sell out faggot. Literally worse than the jews, Your knowingly helping them.
Sell out, faggot. Literally worse than the Jews. You're knowingly helping them.

WTF is wrong with your grammar, m8? Are you American by any chance? I barely understood what you were trying to type.

worse than lib shills

Daily reminder

Attached: bubble trouble.png (1417x633, 68K)

7400 is 15% below cost of production lol. Short if you have no understanding of what that means.

>Current market prices ANYWHERE
>Realistic

Choose one.

>there are no losses in the real world. Cost will NEVER outpace income

And this is why delusional retards will always lose while Shekelberg Shekelstein will laugh all the way to the bank with YOUR money.

Do you even Bitcoin?
The "production cost" changes along with the market, up and down. It doesn't just rise ad infinitum.

Link?

I don't feel like dropping bitcoin prices today.
Maybe tomorrow if I'm feeling ok. I have a headache.

Because for the past 6 month bitcoin value failed to drop below $7000

Are you actually retarded?

it could be solid support at that region

lol.

It is the Jews fault you aren't rich.... they are confiscating all our wealth through inflation. Remember it's the Jews that took us off the gold standard to destroy our currency to enrich themselves.

60 years ago you could be a retard driving a bus and make it. Today you can have a professional job and not make it.

10% boomer returns a half century ago were like 100% returns in crypto today.. why? Because prices were low back then... a 10% return was a lot. Today with the Jews inflating away our wealth 10% returns is nothing

you are retarded. especially if you think btc will retrace to levels from over a year ago. keep fudding until the next paycheck comes in, fuckin wagecucking pajeet

Okay and exactly where have you been? Cause smart money shorted 20k, The rest got on board at 11.6k and 9.9k, and you now want to short at the absolute bottom of the triangle that we're at?

Jow Forums, never change

Brainlet the post

Attached: B789E3F3-743F-442E-ADDB-FAEEF6C6251D.jpg (700x734, 119K)

This thread sucks !

Bitcoin is either worth 0 or 1000000 USD+
There is no in between when it will actually be used as a currency.

id say 10k is a nice worth for it. why does everyone just want it to go up/down i would rather have it stay at 10k forever (with modest changes for inflation) so that people would actually use it

Modest changes for inflation.... implying we won't get absolutely ravaged by inflation since the dollar is about to implode

basically at the bottom idk how this is brainlet, youre projecting.

YES MORON, AS ALWAYS, TIME TO SHORT RIGHT AFTER THE MARKET DROPS 70% TOTAL AND DECLINES IN VOLUME

>basically at the bottom
Imagine being this delusional.

The fact that the people who bought in at 15k and called for 100k, are now selling and calling for 1k pretty much shows that the bottom is in or very close.

this

There's OKEX but that's even more satanic. In any case, you don't need leverage to make money.

>moving averages
absolute brainlet spotted

>realistic price
While the realistic price of BTC is a question for the future. The market capitalization of crypto currencies itself is only at the beginning of the journey.

Attached: 1513226712801.png (582x475, 258K)

btc realistic price is somewhere 1500-3000

?

Attached: 541532123121.png (1463x319, 17K)

making a good trade because of luck isn't the same as making several consistant good trades

moving averages of that speed are incredibly laggy and had no input in your trades

why aren't you?

Whatever you say so fag.

Attached: 545641312312312313212312.png (1467x299, 33K)

short crypto and invest in dapps.

You're either in this for money or ideology. Pick one. Can't have both

this is what you are doing, you're making a trade when the price moves below the 5MA, black is where you shorted, following the exact same strategy you would have bought at the purple line, congrats you made $10 on a $7500 investment

>but i only do it when i'm below the 20MA
you'll miss literally 50% of your trades because of that for no reason, on top of losing any major reversal

moving averages are too slow to give reliable results, they mean nothing, the price doesn't respect them during large runs and are coincidental at best and are a good way to insert self bias at work

Attached: Untitled.png (1155x569, 47K)

>thinks I only look at the daily and don't look at the long term price movement by zooming out and using higher timeframes

Literal pleb. Have fun and don't forget to show me your non-existent or losing trades :))))))

Nice accuracy there, we should be at 5k now

This will reverse after we start seeing coins that have use cases. Up until now we have yet to see anything that is possible to consider a genuine article. But the next generation of crypto is pushing usable technology as its main selling point. This means that anything that is not usable will face extremely difficult skepticism that did not exist yet in the current paradigm. This means the ideology will be the money.

okay you use the 4hr or the 2h

it only makes it worse, the price is far to volitile for that to work

look how many times on the 2hr the price went above the MAs and crossed back over at a price that would have made you a small gain or a loss after fees, you're trading your account away for no reason and the only winners is the broker

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-05 20.46.31.png (1000x563, 46K)

>higher timeframes means using the hourly instead of weekly or monthly

Holy shit I thought you were just trolling but you're really just a retard.

The absolute state of Jow Forums, I swear.

Also you seem to make up a lot of assumptions just by the chart I posted. You really have no clue about my trading style, do you?

Anyway, the results speak for themselves. Have fun being a try hard know-it-all while getting everything wrong.

higher time frames can easily be interpreted to mean more up to date, i'll admit i was wrong, but here's the chart of the weekly

the moving averages mean absolutely nothing, you're gambling, that's fine you can do whatever but don't pretend like you're reading the charts; you're taking gambles based on your feeling of the momentum with stop losses which is fine but don't kid yourself

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-05 20.58.03.png (1018x579, 41K)

>i'll admit i was wrong
Good to know. You're wrong, you have no idea what I'm really doing (or yours for that matter when trading) and you're making a lot of assumptions. You're just trying really hard now with your damage control but it's okay dude, taking a bruise with your ego because you're wrong in an anonymous Vietnamese basket weaving forum doesn't kill anybody.

>but here's the chart of the weekly
Yes, and that's the only thing you'll ever know. I know you're fishing for information but that's the only thing you'll get. If you just asked nicely maybe I would have given you some tips but acting like an aggressive autist to prove something online just doesn't cut it. You could continue acting like a jackass (and hilariously failing miserably) or you could ask nicely like any normal person then I might just teach you how I do it. Too bad, eh? Who knew acting like a decent human being can get you far?

You seem to know a lot about trading user. Can you post your portfolio or trading history and show us how profitable you are? By the looks of your posts you seem to be the next Warren Buffet.

you are missing the most important ma on your chart right here, the 50 week MA

He's just making a lot of assumptions and has really no clue what I'm doing. He magically "figured" things out just because of one chart I posted showing my trades. Kek

I'd say it is half gambling, half strategy/market sentiment/manipulation and especially psychologics which you will try to read in the end. Gambling is a fixed chance which you can't improve by competence.

Biz goes short, I’m going long!!

>Jow Forums never changes
>buy short when prices are low
>sell short when prices are high

for some reason the idiots think the market will drop 90% after dropping 90% where coins traded many hands and created many bagholders.