I'm cashing out next month and moving on with my life. T- 30 days until I retire. I have about 300 BTC to cashout...

I'm cashing out next month and moving on with my life. T- 30 days until I retire. I have about 300 BTC to cashout. What fancy places should I visit?

Attached: pms haremrs.jpg (500x700, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmBjVsc2MMw&list=PLVu70RA72SFo3d1Pj4hfkXh1kT6sQcK_D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

baltimore

How did you make 300btc? Trading or investing early?

Do a tour of Japan if you haven't done it yet. Completely different world from EU/US.
Camp in the redwoods (oregon) with friends. Go at an all inclusive resort in Mexico.
Go get drunk at a english pub in manchester during a soccer match.
Medeyin in Colombia can be pretty nice too.

etc etc etc...

This. And maybe Stockholm if you wanna get raped with a benis. :DD

Singapore, Tokyo, Lima

That's not enough to retire
Especially if you're planning to start spending it

well the only way for larpers to visit places is to dream about them. sorry op

Mauritius

move to Thailand and live like a king

>How did you make 300btc? Trading or investing early?

Trading, I started in may last year. Been living off crypto since december, the market is a complete joke right now (looks like manipulation), so I want to invest in something real and forget that crypto ever happened to me.

I was looking it up, lel.
youtube.com/watch?v=CmBjVsc2MMw&list=PLVu70RA72SFo3d1Pj4hfkXh1kT6sQcK_D

No, ty.

Asia is obviously on my list.

I can buy 10 flats with half a million. And these will generate 3k€ / month, all legal! And I will still have 2 mil for other things.

Fair enough
Won't you lose half of it to taxes?

ignore it its pure larp. trading rofl

Gavdos, it’s a small island off the coast of Crete. An Italian man named Francesco told me about it a few years ago when I was 18 and travelling around Greece on my own.

It's 15% for the gov and 5% on the health insurance (which I have to pay since I don't have a company).

New Caledonia

>Gavdos
Not too far, cheap and it looks comfy. Thanks annon!

Attached: Gavdos_shutterstock_2439977232.jpg (1169x450, 118K)

No worries user, if you made the money go enjoy it. Can’t take it to the grave eh

It's probably larp but it still hurt that after one year I couldnt even double my fucking "bitcoins" and I lost 30% of my initial investment in sats. I unironically want to kms when I read all those success stories.

smart man, crypto is bullshit and clearly manipulated right now. It will be crashed to the ground before maybe ( maybe maybe ) rise again. US dept looking into exchange manipulation and tether, huge fud incoming, big crash and then only nasdaq exchange and places like that will be allowed to offer btc to american/europeans.

>Trading, I started in may last year. Been living off crypto since december, the market is a complete joke right now (looks like manipulation), so I want to invest in something real and forget that crypto ever happened to me.

The most obvious larp.

its a lottery, you can buy the most promising projects but in the end the rich are getting richer and we are being shat on

And how will they "stop" decentralized exchanges exactly?

Is this a fucking...the world is so unfair, i am the victim thread? Get over it, jesus. You failed to get rich in one the sickest opportunities in humankind.

Are you implying the opportunity is over? The whole thing is just starting up lol.

This is true anywhere you go though.

im killing myself in next few weeks, i dont give a shit

>I can buy 10 flats with half a million. And these will generate 3k€ / month, all legal!
Which country do you get returns like this?