Time to get serious; Coins with potential

Bizz, seriously. I have been out of the market for a while since I was comfy as fuck with my holds and I have other stuff to do. So i focussed on that.

What are the new kids on the block that may be really disruptive. And I don't mean fucking wack ico's with pajeet teams. But like new project with big names behind them or great connections that got lost in the shitstorm that this market is.

NO STINKYS AND REQLETS

Attached: 1528188397396.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/us-fusion-blockchain/singapore-start-up-secures-123-billion-in-assets-for-blockchain-platform-idUKKCN1IX5EE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Linkchain

RLC.

Attached: yamada_aelf.png (438x795, 245K)

uk.reuters.com/article/us-fusion-blockchain/singapore-start-up-secures-123-billion-in-assets-for-blockchain-platform-idUKKCN1IX5EE

Im interested, tell me more. Is it interoparatibility? Like ark and icon?

BAT BAT BAT BAT BAT BAT

pic very related

Yes, one feature is.
Mainly a financial instrument. Contracts and loans with time based events and trigger events. Risk free loans are possible.

I cant spoon feed but do some research

Thanks, that fucking smiley face looking logo tho. Probably chinks. Before I dive in to it was the q2 mainnet launched already?

Yes chink. Creator of vechain and qtum made fsn. So hes had homeruns.

Mainnet this month

Ok desu it looks perfect but this.....

There are 81,920,000 Fusion Coins (Total Supply), and at the beginning there will be 55% of token will be in circulation (10% of team, 10% of Angel, 10% of Selected Participant Sale, and 25% of Voluntarily Participant Sale)

But Coin Market Cap does not show the same number due to their different in definition of total supply and circulating supply. They use the number from Etherscan.io instead of the total supply Fusion will have when mainnet will occur.

sucksss so fucking much. with the supply unlucked it will be at wanchain marketcap.Am I right?

pinkdate, the first crypto ipo

Ark interoperability is only a minor feature. Free instant Push deployable blockchains with smart contracts and smart bridge built in to Ark is where the real joy begins. Not to forget in wallet fiat purchase of ark by changelly (dollar) and blockport (euro, dollar).

10% yearly passive income from ark's decentralized democratic DPOS mechanism.

Lisk, arks ''main competitor'' died this week. All is well.

Also. Do not. Ever. Invest in chinese coins.

Attached: 1527107157734.jpg (893x709, 117K)

The only correct answer is SKYCOIN.

Attached: SKY-ECOSYSTEM.jpg (1280x864, 137K)

I like ark but look what happened last year... down down down since i started in may. It doesn't look like its going to boom ever.

They wont because it doesn’t count. They dont exist yet. The extra half will come into existence from block rewards via POW mining.

Its the same deal with ETH

Don't come at me with a coin making youtube commercial rap video. You skycoiners are like linkies and reqlets.

I'm currently too lazy to type too many words. Also, do your own homework if you want to make money. Google and read about Devery (EVE).

If you're the type of person who's very patient and has no problem holding a shitcoin for months and even years, then EVE is the perfect shitcoin for you.

Attached: 2018-05-02 19.53.13.jpg (1190x1280, 130K)

Will keep it in mind, heard it around here alot. Basiclly most of my folio is locked but when hpb moon in 2 weeks I sell the utter shit coin and go for another one. Devery might be option although it will be obsolete by vechain obviously.

Oh i get it. Ok that is a lot different. Ill read the whitepaper tonight senpai. Any tips on the timing? It looks interesting but i rather sell off my hpb first in a few weeks and than go into it.

Thats because they have released literally nothing since last year.
But v2 (new code built from scratch) public testnet in 7 days. V2 mainnet in july. Followed by rapid deployment of arkvm (smart contracts) and push deployable blockchains, interoperability in wallet marketplace, and in wallet purchases. They are partnered with skycoin (look at the team) and blockport dex for fiat acess. Barely any marketing save Consensus. Most, I daresay, technologically advanced coin out there.
People underestimate how shit the code is of their investments.

Hard to say. Not gonna bullshit you. Its hit its bottom from a rally last month now so accumulating is smart. Ceo says he will ramp up marketing once product is launched. Judging by last two projects he knows what hes doing and binance is likely.

Look at the team, its pretty good.

unironically

RLC and NKN, both are due for some big gains within the month.

I'm unironically still long on fabric token

lmao
devery was a planned cashgrab by the two pajeet founders
they never intended to get listed anywhere
why spend their precious millions on a listing anyway?
they will do a little funny work in the jd-incubator and sooner or later vanish with their retirement money
pajeeted

HAV.
Havven is having its stablecoin released in a few days. The other few decentralized stablecoins have between 10x to 15x market cap. Get in here before we rocket launch.

Relex and BST

Actually no. As far as I understand it, Devery does not compete with VEN and other supply chain tokens; it complement them. Like you can scan VEN's products on the Devery Protocol.

>devery was a planned cashgrab by the two pajeet founders
Sure. That's why JD.com China's largest online retailer and the United Nations want to have a partnership with Devery.

Attached: 1512101562277.jpg (800x450, 45K)

SNTR for short term and OMX long term

are you dense?
>un WANTS to have a partnership
they applied to the official programm, every little butcher could do that
>JD
they are in the incubator, like dozens of other projects
you stupid fuck, i did'nt say this is a scam
it's obviously not
just that they don't care about you stupid bagholders at all
hence the nonlisting
this shit will be forgotten next year
nothing to do with a scam, just a cashgrab

MKR is one legit project that will be even more huge than it is right now.

Not necessarily new but unitornicallt BAT

>every little butcher could do that
Oh that's nice to hear, I didn't know it was that easy to sign a partnership with the UN.

>they are in the incubator, like dozens of other projects
Wrong nigger. There are only 5 blockchain projects (Devery included) in JD.com's accelerator program right now.

>just that they don't care about you stupid bagholders at all
>this shit will be forgotten next year
>nothing to do with a scam, just a cashgrab
You sound angry, user.

Attached: 1520116959014.jpg (616x832, 122K)

Clearpoll.

it's not a formal partnership as you like to make it out, there are hundreds of small businesses in their
there are dozens of projects in the incubator, i did'nt mean only blockchainshit you fuckung coincuck
>You sound angry
ofc, i needed to wait 3 months to finally get out with a small profit
these fucking curryniggers never intended to pay for a exchange listing and smoothtalked months long to the community
fucking pajeets
gl with your bags

>there are hundreds of small businesses in their there are dozens of projects in the incubator, i did'nt mean only blockchainshit you fuckung coincuck
Stop lying nigger. You're trying too hard it's embarrassing.

>ofc, i needed to wait 3 months to finally get out with a small profit
I see. So you sold at a low price and now you're trying to FUD.

>these fucking curryniggers never intended to pay for a exchange listing
They don't comment on exchanges-related questions, which is professional. That's why I said it before, EVE is a long hold for patient people. Could be months or even years.

>smoothtalked months long to the community
They never smooth talked. They always underpromise and overdeliver, you colossal cunt.

Kys.

Attached: 1520130289748.jpg (703x685, 71K)