Kate Spade Fashion Designer DEAD

wew lads.
is this the power of $uccessful wimmens
another cuntfeminist roastie roasted.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-05/fashion-deisgner-kate-spade-found-dead-apparent-suicide

Attached: Capture.png (889x610, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/kate-spade-dead/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade
nber.org/papers/w14969
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was she an Incel

Literally who

Attached: 1527799878980.jpg (650x283, 42K)

>most liberal period ever in US history
>more people are committing suicide than ever
>white wimmen suicide up 60% despite them having more freedom

AHAHAHA

sauco - cnn.com/2018/06/05/us/kate-spade-dead/index.html

Attached: Capture.png (796x149, 20K)

co-founder of a luxury purse brand that is now valued at $2Billion:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Spade

but she sold it back in 2007 for probably much less.

she was 55, probably could've just gotten a yoga membaship for $100/mo and toned up to get milfy. instead she was found danging from a scarf this morning.

keep in mind this woman is a multi-millionaire.

how is this business related? unless she had crypto coming out of her dead pussy, no one here cares.

Well, she was a business woman. If she was just some Becky with a scarf in her pussy, that wouldn’t be relevant. Your post is incoherent.

Had a husband, no kids

Don’t use your eggs they get scrambled

>implying that's not a consequence of a falling empirep

Bet a part of her realized she would die alone with no kids and that really hit her.

Not even to be mean. Women are being taught 'career over family' and theyre not getting any happier.

please be childless

Did she have kids?

She had one child.

Damn.
Not because I feel bad for the kid but because I wanted this to be another public example of how miserable childless cock carousel women become.

>60% increase
>4.0 to 5.8 per 100k for all females and 45-64 went from 6.0 to 9.8 per 100k
>person in high stress, high stakes industry known for people with unstable personalities commits suicide

Wow.

What did her suicide note say

having only one kid is still pretty bad, man
bet her husband was cheating on her too
keep in mind she got that neat, slick last name from her husband. he's a cofounder in Kate Spade. so he got wealthy enough to fuck around too. i'm guessing she was sad and lonely and regretted selling her own brand-named company so early. 2007 was the breakout year. just the start. her brand is now worth a cool $2 Billion.

> Jow Forums

neh, she had already sold her business in 2007
she could've spent the rest of her life chilling in any country or island.
look it up.
it's not due to stress
the point of my poast is that money/success doesn't make women happy, esp if they're a miserable cunt to begin with, which most are.

i believe her brand was featured in sex & the city, which is a huge, and a dream for any designer.

why do i know about this shit? unfortunately, i have a sister.

>"no link $1K eoy"

she sold too early.

hold bros... never sell until its time

Grow up summer child

>worth 200M
>successful
>pursuing her passion
>kills self

Attached: FsDrg0BoZ3ZnJTZbVTKF6JdEovJ-zSva1A3mmYdc9_4.png (320x303, 102K)

kek

I didn't buy BTC in 2009

"my real name is Satoshi Nakamoto"

You’re a ridiculous clown. Goodness fucking gracious, you have no idea why she hung herself and your assumptions make you sound feminine and ignorant.

Please if you’re not gonna go back lurk moar and discard 99% of your posts before you Submit.

Attached: 94504E29-FDCF-44A6-A88E-B9496B9D9A3C.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

You are like a monkey throwing feces to impress the other monkeys. KYS please, stop shitting up this board.

Attached: piaTuAy.jpg (1068x800, 242K)

triggered faggot women alert

stay mad that your entire gender is bad at everything compared to males

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

HAHAA

respect, she accomplished more than tards on this board ever will

You’re a fucking retard. You agree with me and lack reading comprehension said he sounded like a beta fucking soiboi “dishing” with his girlfriends at the nail salon.

Fucking kill yourself

Attached: C21F2FE2-7DED-40B3-A3FC-48AED667A775.png (1136x640, 1.37M)

She was so rich, why wasn't she having a lot of kids? The only reason I still haven't had kids yet is because I'm waiting to make it in crypto. And we have millionaires not reproducing?

let this be a lesson boyos. money alone doesn't give happiness. work on your social life while you are still young

>designed overpriced bags for women to throw away their husband's hard earned money on
>contributed to society

Attached: trumplaughing.jpg (696x413, 27K)

>RIP
Got rich and suicide. Went out like a legend.

Because kids are a burden and she'd rather be free with the birds to do whatever she wants, and to live the free-spirited life of a 20 year old for the rest of her days!! She's a stronk career woman! Not all women need to have children you sexist pig

She sold he company for $70 million and ten years later it was sold again, for over a Billion.

Just like some of you who sell your crypto now, she couldn’t stand knowing she settled for 10%!!!

> I am completely incapable of recognizing hypocrisy

Attached: trump.jpg (750x490, 160K)

add
>bred, has a teen daughter
can't even keep living for her little one, too bad

Perhaps you're right. Please explain to me my hypocrisy kiddo

Implying white men haven't been suiciding themselves at a far higher rate for far longer

She had one (((husband))) and a daughter

It's been confirmed that she went all in on LINK

Jar-Jar binks is the most singularly destructive force the galazy has ever seen

Female suicide rate is rising faster than male suicide rate though. Relative female happiness has been on the decline since the 70s. nber.org/papers/w14969

Just like Seth Rich; a pure coincidence goy

Attached: 1528218345874.png (680x1130, 261K)

Why should i care about some millionaire roastie with some old worn out pussy?

Motivation?

I can only speculate but anyone with connections to the Clintons who dissents ends up suiciding one way or another. Kate herself seemed like an honorable woman with a successful career and a family as well. A legitimate suicide is incredibly improbable so I'm guessing she planned on doing something to disturb the status-quo

She was probably linked to child trafficking with the Clintons. They are killing everybody to hide that.

Attached: 1487209249719.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

Do you realize that even if the information in this chart is relevant, it still comes off as an incoherent schizophrenic mess that no one will take seriously?

thats just the tip of the information iceberg you idiot. No one cares about elite pedos anyway so just fuck off.

Reddit the post

>posts about a business person commiting suicide on business board
>triggered autistic screeching
I always wonder what the people look like irl that go to a discussion board and tell people to stfu.

Attached: 1524021231766s.jpg (110x124, 2K)

>Literally tumblr projecting on Jow Forums
you have to go back

Attached: 1523338959496.png (457x500, 59K)

Childless and unmarried I bet

Anyone involved with Clinton organizations at higher levels are probably didlers. Everywhere the Clinton foundations sets up shop dozens of kids go missing within days/weeks, look it up.

One child and married. Guess a man and a child couldn't make her happy because that's a trap.

>1 child
Means there is something wrong

No normal person stops at 1

Wrong on both counts. How does that make you feel?

because she was 55, it's really hard for a woman to reproduce at that age.
Fertility in woman start to go down after 28-30
> Women are being taught 'career over family' and theyre not getting any happier.
I agree.
It doesn't matter. She focused too much on making millions and forgot what's important.

Attached: 9e0.png (680x946, 93K)

user often to be a good creative means courting disaster with mental illness and dealing with personal demons especially in one as tight knit as fashion. She clearly was going through a life-long battle with depression and she lost.

It's sad because no one should ever take their life because of what I presume is depression.

>The New York Post’s PageSix reports that Spade hanged herself with a scarf tied to a doorknob and officials pronounced her dead at the scene.

was she like eight inches tall?

Bingo, she probably was going to sing about pedogate like that superman actress Allison Mack is now. Except that Mack is protected in prison. Women don't hang themselves with scarves. lol

>my wife sees the news
>says I wonder if there's going to be a sale now

What a shark.

Savage

Attached: IMG_3144.jpg (627x841, 73K)

HOLY SHIT So many low IQ niggers with terrible reading comprehension itt.

The British school system fails again.

Attached: 21B0006C-DFAB-481C-9D58-7F0647277E51.jpg (666x666, 59K)

drumpf's fault.His rasis polecies made woman tye skarf round head.

I've bought at least three $250+ purses for my fiance and when I sent her a text with a link to the news she replies with
>you're like the 8th person to tell me about this today
>I already sold all of my purses they're probably worth nothing now

>mfw my fiance drops her literal bags way faster than I could ever drop my bags of shitcoins

Attached: 5377437883546.jpg (236x236, 8K)

I hope someone saves you from you one day, user

Attached: 1502306825424.png (419x398, 191K)

what was she wearing?

what if there was no pedo-gate. what if it was just a bunch of lonely pedophiles in their parent's basement who are projecting their desires onto the rich and famous?

i mean, look at the god damned picture you just posted. maybe you think all the powerful people are abusing little girls because that's what you would do if you were powerful.

Attached: Pamela_Mastropietro.jpg (387x257, 15K)

Nah, there's definitely a lot of pedophilia both in Hollywood and in politics, but these schizophrenics just have an Alex Jones effect by making up retarded shit and conspiracy theories so that people dismiss the entire idea altogether, like you just did.

Attached: hollywoodscum.png (858x4522, 1.61M)

kill yourself pedo fuck.

she probably offended the je... i mean you know who whos and they framed her death as a suicide

Yea but they're all Jews. Also you yourself are providing a conspiracy ("definitely a lot of pedophilia both in Hollywood and in politics") and then you mock not only myself ("like you just did") but other people ("these schizophrenics") who provide conspiracies.

I think maybe you're either 1) stupid or 2) schizophrenic. More projection at the end of the day. You have conspiracies but anyone else who has conspiracies is schizophrenic. A word you brought into the discussion? Why? Such a specific word. Hmmm....

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 318K)

Sad

You sound pretty schizophrenic yourself buddy. Maybe you're the one projecting. You seem to really like that word.

Attached: 1516901771018.jpg (630x830, 107K)

I thought the brand's purses were nice, but overpriced. Although, that's how fashion works. At least she didn't buy Linkcoin. Money isn't happiness pajeetson.

The fact that you think it's a conspiracy to state that there is a lot of pedophilia in Hollywood and Politics indicates just how delusional you are. There are plenty of cases you can google right now and even more testimonies from former child actors/actresses. Roman Polanski won numerous oscars after having being convicted of statutory rape

posting an anime girl drawn with an emotion that accuratly portrays what I felt while writing the post =/= pedophilia

but the way that you assume the worst like your mind is in a constant circle of going down, aka depressing could hint to you schizophrenic trip.

you need to check post ID's they're even color coded, retard.

I said "what if there's no pedo-gate" and you said "Nah".

Attached: bimbo.jpg (387x604, 54K)

Time for you to go backtoreddit fag.

Attached: 1171634477944.jpg (255x206, 57K)

Wouldnt they actually rise in value? They are collection items now, right?

Were these handbags made in a Chinese factory?

> Also you yourself are providing a conspiracy ("definitely a lot of pedophilia both in Hollywood and in politics")

she had a long neck, i bet its longer now.

I think it's because she doesn't want to wear stuff with the name of a person who just killed themselves.

Just go away you pedophile.

Attached: 1523933303284.webm (720x720, 1.64M)

Also if you really want to start talking about conspiracy theories, google Benjamin Levin and wrap your head around the fact that Ontario still uses the sex-ed curriculum that he headed the development of, and which teaches grade schoolers about things such as anal stimulation.

Brother I'm reading Miguel Serrano and you're still scratching at the surface. Come back in 5 years and after you've hit rock bottom and then we could start talking.

>gets called out for denying that there's rampant pedophilia in hollywood and politics
>gets proven an idiot
>claims he didn't say that
>literally forgot what he said two posts ago
>hurrr durrr shut up u pedo
what was that about projection?

gib context

Attached: 439.jpg (200x132, 5K)

>I've bought at least three $250+ purses for my fiance

user

thats pretty cheap for handbags though, every girl in my city demands a $2000 gucci bag at the MINIMUM from their betacuck bfs. literally every girl has them nowadays. its considered AVERAGE to have one now

LV*

to think she could've bought over 3k LINK instead

Attached: Louis-Vuitton-Neverfull-GM-Damier.jpg (950x963, 249K)

Nice cope. I’ll be sure to let your gf know you’re cheap when I’m railing her tonight.