I am a 169cm short "male" manlet

I am a 169cm short "male" manlet.
I can't get out of bed. I'm posting from my phone.
Do any of you understand how crushing it is to know that you'll never meet a girl who accepts and appreciates you, get married, have children, grow old together, die, be buried next to each other, etc, ALL because of my fucking midget sized body?
The only purpose we have in life is to procreate, and I'll never be able to do that.
I barely go out in public anymore. I skip classes. It's getting bad, Anons.
It's pretty much over for me.
I tried to fix myself. I was a NEET for two years, but I went back to university this semester. It's just not worth it at this height. I can't keep it up.

Attached: Here+have+this+nonpolitical+abstract+pepewojak+file+_64262e61387e8b9ac2dfb4d95d66bf90.jpg (1000x594, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzsMRNFGsNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh its not so bad. I'm 173cm and some girls like me

Its not that bad, when also taking into account that you have many mixed girls there you have plenty of chances

I'm not interested in mixed girls.
A girl liking you and a girl wanting to spend her life and procreate with you are two different things.
I'm not even technically a virgin (I had sex on two occasions four years ago. Each time, the sex was 10 minute duration, shirts on, condom on, missionary only. I still consider myself to be a virgin).

this guy is 170 (5 7)
do you think he has problems getting girls?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzsMRNFGsNI

He's clearly low inhib, ethnic, and lives in a country where the average height is lower than normal.
Despite being unattractive, all of those positive traits I just listed shine through. I don't have any of those positive traits.

he's obviously an american born latino and has no problem with girls no matter his location because he has a pleasurable personality and takes care of himself

And I'm supposed to believe he gets women, just because he says so?
Anyway, this is not germane to this thread. Getting women to like you and have sex with you is not the problem. Getting a woman to want to be with you is the problem. As a 169cm short "male" manlet, I will never be in an actual relationship with a girl.

>I don't have any of those positive traits.
You seem pretty self aware, which is a postive trait, though one that is double edged. You can use the hyper awareness of your flaws to make something better or you can allow it to destroy you. You've already stated that women found you attractive enough to sleep with you several times, that means they would also consider being with you, but you seem a bit mentally unstable to be honest.

Personally if I was short and someone rejected me for it, I would consider it their problem and not mine. One thing that you're forgetting is that you would also have other problems, even if you were taller. I'm 193cm and I've been rejected before and it took sometime before I found a woman worth being with. I've unironcally had a girl say that I am too tall.

>you seem a bit mentally unstable
I'm not. I've thought about all of this for a very long time.
In high school, four years ago, I had a girl tell me I am "hot" and "attractive" and that I would be exactly the guy she would want to marry /IF I WAS 3 INCHES TALLER/.
To put it a different way, I have had actual experiences where my height came up without me prompting it in anyway. This wasn't even a girl I would otherwise speak to, she on her own said that to me.

Why don't you just ask your parents to help arrange a marriage for you?

I wish it was that simple, my Iraqi friend.

JUST FUCK AN ASIAN CHICK
YOU PIECE OF SHIT INCEL

>JUST FUCK AN ASIAN CHICK
They're not interested in me.
Asian girls want exclusively 185cm+ wh*te guys.

And whites call the west superior. What a joke.

>whites
I'm not even wh*te.

Attached: my dna.png (2332x2008, 1.53M)

You're Armenian?

>exclusively 185cm+ wh*te guys.
Asian chicks date Asian guys all the damn time. What the fuck are you talking about

Apparently so. I am at the very least 50% Armenian-Greek or Armenian-Caucasian ethnicity mix.

>Asian chicks date Asian guys all the damn time.
Only in California might that be true, but I do not live in California.

Well but I had long relationships is not that hard. I'm sure you'll have one too user

What does your relative finder look like?

>am Californian
Well shit dude, I don't know what to tell you. If you stopped acting a like an incel and put yourself out there, maybe you'd have better luck with the ladies.

>I'm sure you'll have one too user
That's the most harmful and useless thing one can say.

here are some of the top results
lots of armenians, georgians, some russians, and some finns.
i assume a lot of the armenians and georgians are Americans, and that's why they're over-represented compared to my other half (russian)

Attached: relative finder.png (1914x1299, 129K)

some russians, and very few finns* i mean to say.

>all those people willingly putting themselves on dna lists
brave new world, mandatory microchips when?

>Jews, Armenians, Finns
ebin

Its just for saying. I don't actually care about him

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

Attached: 316497de52e448a892edf1dc69b22dba.png (1131x628, 37K)

Basing your life on what teenage girls say is pretty cringe and bluepilled mate.

No. They just do not have a filter when they're teenagers. As they get older, they hold the same views (because women have practically already completely developed at that age), but they disguise them more.

>They just do not have a filter when they're teenagers. As they get older, they hold the same views (because women have practically already completely developed at that age), but they disguise them more.
100% agree. In fact what young women say is extremely valuable since they usually say exactly what they and how they think. Then they learn the art of lying and fucking your brain while secretly holding exactly the same values and opinion they had before.
Anyone who grew up with a sister who was about your age knows that.

Exactly. Anyone with half a brain understands this.

Breh, basing your life on what one teenage girl said you several years ago is pathetic. Yeah quite a lot of women will never touch you because of your height, but not all of them. If you can get them into your bed, which you already said you can, you can make them your gf/wife.

>If you can get them into your bed, which you already said you can, you can make them your gf/wife.
That's a massive leap you just took, you fucking brainlet.
One has nothing to do with the other. Women will sleep with anyone, hence why most women have had more sexual partners than men. They are very liberal when it comes to deciding with whom to have sex, but they're extremely conservative and cautious when it comes to deciding whom to marry. Understand?
Please tell me you're not that 164cm midget from yesterday. If you are, promptly fuck off. You're too short to understand.

>it's this thread again

>loser that can't get a gf telling me about women
I tried to help, honestly, now I'll just leave you to wallow in your own shit, which is obviously what you want, you attention whoring whiny little bitch.

Could be worse.
I have a 4 inch erect penis.

Same. I actually managed to bamboozle a girl into having sex with me. She didn't say anything about it, but it was obvious things were not working as intended. Thrusting was useless; dick just fell out constantly. Blowjob felt nothing at all like it "should", the only thing that worked was her on top basically grinding her pelvis because of she lifted up her pusy the dick just fell out. It was so disheartening I never returned her phonecalls and swore off women forever.

Damn man, that's hard. You have my sympathy.

Yeah, you guys might be able to understand more than anyone else why things being short (torso, legs, and even penis) can ruin your life.

I don't even think I grew properly.
I had a tiny growth spurt to 5'9 at 16 and haven't grown since (my 12 year old brother is almost as tall as me, he also has a bigger dick (around 6 inches)), my hands, wrists and feet are small compared to my dad (they're 6.5 inches, his are close to 8).

Everything about my body is just so feminine. I'm seriously considering going to the doctors to get a real HGH prescription.

Dont turn this into a dicksize thread again
They become incredibly gay

Cute sizes tho, 4 inches is perfect bottom material

>Each time, the sex was 10 minute duration, shirts on, condom on, missionary only. I still consider myself to be a virgin).
The fact anyone kept posting after this shit bait is telling on their character more so than yours.

That's actually true.
The first time, she drove me to her house while her parents were out of town (I still didn't have my license at 18), and the second time she drove me to my own house after school while my parents were out.

And yes, I do still consider myself to be a virgin. Real sex is supposed to be more than what I experienced, as far as I can tell.

I'm 168cm, I have been married for 15 years and have 3 kids

t. 20 year old future college dropout

I'm 34 and got my degree many years ago

If you penetrated a vagina you’re not a virgin. period

What? That's not fair at all.
I didn't even see or feel her tits, because I was too much of a beta. It was almost just like masturbating at that point.
Fuck off.

and sucks that you didn’t like it but it doesn’t change that you’re not a virgin,

You don’t need to feel tits for sex. I’d say the opposite. If you only felt tits or got a bj/hj without penetrating you’d still be a virgin. as it stands, you lost your virginity. Lost your purity to an underwhelming experience.good job mate.

What's the difference? It was incredibly unmemorable. I can't even remember the full details of either time I had sex with her.
Also, it was 4 fucking years ago.
Also, read the thread, what kind of person other than a virgin would make a thread like this?
I am a virgin.
>Lost your purity to an underwhelming experience.good job mate.
Please stop posting in my thread. Fuck off.

>It was 4 years ago so i’m a virgin
not how it works, brainlet. losing virginity is a one and done deal. No takebacks.

Think about the implications of this. Any single whore, thot, roastie, stacy can just wake up one day and be a virgin because they feel like it. Not how it works. transvirginity will become the new transgenderism.

I can say I'm a virgin, because in every way (personal character, height, etc) I am your prototypical, archetypal virgin.
There's no harm in it.
I am a 169cm short "male" manlet virgin.

If I could no longer remember losing my virginity, would that make me a virgin? Riddle me that.

Attached: smiley.jpg (396x385, 26K)

I am 160cm (5'3") and not a virgin. :^)

you’re not a virgin you whore faggot. penetrating a vagina with your penis makes you lose your virginity no matter what.

>you’re not a virgin you whore faggot.
Oops, sorry.
I can't remember losing my virginity.
I guess I'm a virgin now just like all my boys on Jow Forums.

you post like a woman. getting back at a short ex?

?
I am a 169cm short "male" manlet, 23 year old young "adult" virgin, 16cm small "average" penislet.

Attached: my dna.png (2332x2008, 1.53M)

i didn’t know you were Armenian dna user :p still not a virgin tho

I am a mutt. I was socially orphaned in Russia. I am a virgin. I am a 169cm short "male" manlet.
Anyway, that's enough. You're boring me, and I think this thread has run its course.