Are there any other group of men thirstier than pajeets?

Are there any other group of men thirstier than pajeets?

Attached: F34707BD-6365-47BA-8DCD-C8EB0FF2641D.jpg (432x768, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh-RL__uN4
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/Sweden/Crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

East Africans

Attached: csm_Drre_wegen_el_nino_5e30093f89_Large.png (1000x380, 801K)

"how big is ur pussy"
Someone explain.

Maybe he meant to ask “how tight is your vagene?”

Muslims

open boobs pls

You know how Pewdiepie made that song "Bitch Lasagna"?

Don't you think that's kinda racist that he's making fun of all Indians? I'm surprised the mainstream media hasn't called him racist over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh-RL__uN4

t. Pajeet

>He doesn't like vaginal vore
YIKES!!!!

muslims/mena's
they also do stuff like this but not as often

Are spics thirsty like this too?

Spics don't live in a sexual repressive society

He's seething that a pajeet youtube channel has more subscribers than him. It's actually quite embarrassing.

I'm not a Pajeet, I'm just surprised that nobody has called his video racist, because it basically is perpetuating a stereotype of all Indians.

Imagine if you made a video about black people called "WE WUZ KANGZ", surely people would complain, right? Unless they just didn't understand the meme, which might be the case with Bitch Lasagna.

Pewdiepie is still ahead for the moment. And he's not seething, he's just milking this moment for all it's worth, so he can get more subscribers. I don't blame him. If I were in his position, I'd milk it to grow my viewership and therefore revenue as much as possible. Make hay while the sun shines.

they do stuff like this in real life instead of on the internet

why do you guys hate them so much?

no
also racism is not allowed in 4channel :^)

Attached: 1529469188676.jpg (1920x1080, 968K)

Anyone have that pic of a Pajeet on Facebook posting his phone number and asking the girl to call him, and it's a fucking Bouguereau painting?

Explain this

i’ve never seen them do that and I live in texas

he's lying

can we get a non joke reply from an actuall pajeet as to why this shit happens?

1. Repressive society
2. Media portrays white woman as easy and slutty
3. Their english is shit

but i mean arab society is very repressive. media etc. and their english is shit. but i dont see this same level of pathetic thirst.

also is pajeet society that repressive? they seem to be able to rape women there without consequence

Yes, Texas works like that. They're more respectful and have AR15s

White women are slutty and easy
Islam still has a modicum of control over Arabs so they don’t tend to flaunt their desperateness online

basically white women are portrayed as meat by media

Then why don’t they appreciate the pajeets’ efforts to court them :^)

Hahaha fuck off islam is even more pathriarchal than hinduism.Go to Pakistan where you have muslim pajeets and you'll see

theyre portrayed by meat a lot of places.

explain why someone would say bitch lasagna and open bob. do they expect this to ever work?

There are 1 billion pajeets. Arabs are thirsty as fuck too but you simply don't see as many screenshots of them because there are simply a lot less of them. Also rape reports are only very high in India due to their high population. It actually has less rapes per capita than Sweden.

>It actually has less rapes per capita than Sweden.

Attached: 1511630119897.jpg (768x768, 60K)

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/India/Sweden/Crime

India is still a shithole, but its massive population means that the worst stories get picked up by the rest of the world despite only affecting a tiny proportion of the population. It's like how people hear about China abandoning female babies on the street, even though it probably happens to a very small percentage of babies due to their massive population.

>it probably happens to a very small percentage of babies due to their massive population.
no its quite common. look at chinese orphanages. 100% female

>explain why someone would say bitch lasagna and open bob. do they expect this to ever work?
This is the part I don’t get. I get that they’re repressed and think that white chicks are sluts but who in their right mind thinks that saying shit like that works?

this is the crux of the issue to me. not how pathetic they are but how fucking insanely stupid they are.

>You know how Pewdiepie made that song "Bitch Lasagna"?
No, I'm an adult.

White women can unironically walk down the street in Lahore in the dead of night without being kidnapped and gangraped in a dungeon by multiple groups of men. They can't even do that in broad daylight in Delhi.

We are hypersexual, it's different than being thirsty.
Do Indian girls put out? Maybe that's the problem here

How is that different from being thirsty?

Hmmm yeah you're right. We're the same. I think why we don't get memed and hated is cause for the most part our creeps can't speak English and hit on English speakers

Or maybe because you don’t say retarded shit like “open bobs deer”