Zencash

>that fucking red dildo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit, what a dump.

Attached: zencash.jpg (800x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrypto.io/2018/06/05/guest-robert-viglione-co-founder-at-zencash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

surprised the market was so late to react to the news about the double spend attack

Holy crap, what a shitcoin.
Tempted to buy the dip, tho. This is still better than btcp.

JUST fuck my secure nodes up senpai

I went all in on Zen on the 30th, expecting a pump later in the month from the secure node upgrades, but instead I got a 51% attack and a 20% loss in value.

RIP

>muh asis resistance
>a bunch of pajeets could pool their pocket money to afford a 51% attack on one of the most popular privacy coins
What a piece of shit, watch it go to $10 by July, I dumped mine yesterday

fucking rip user

Attached: 1426614854394.png (800x388, 107K)

Teeka lied to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Turns out that giving away mining reward makes your shitcoin less secure. Who would have thought?

Attached: 1698.png (200x200, 10K)

>muh privacy platform
>muh IOHK partnership
>muh it's better than monero

It was a shitcoin anyway. Its "ideas" were garbage

It's really stupid, I am that 35 ZEN node user who had been shilling it since late March. Even spend time talking through mail with some of the founders, its an incredibly legit project. I ended up selling most of my nodes during the Binance competition with the intention to purchase lower (will still do so). Shitty thing being is that I hyped up ZEN so bad that I had friends FOMO in. Awkward conversations where had.

> ((they did this))

>muh it's better than monero

Nobody ever claimed that. ZenCash is a privacy platform while Monero is a privacy currency.
Although this was before Monero announced Tari, which creates an interesting Platform like Monero use case.

Attached: 3335.jpg (288x242, 16K)

Found an interview, around 15:00
dailycrypto.io/2018/06/05/guest-robert-viglione-co-founder-at-zencash/
>hackers and criminals
Lmao, all that whining. B-but we noticed early. We did better than bitcoin gold!!!!

I just wish I had waited another week to buy, this is a pretty good sale right now.

Hahahhah, he's even bashing Verge.

I've been mining Zen since the beginning of the year, but the supernode news and Binance listing seemed really positive. I'm sure it'll recover, I'm just sad that I missed out in this flash sale lol.

What VPS service did you use for your nodes? I want to get a few set up before the fork goes live at the end of the month. No sense in selling now.

Attached: 1515399107652.jpg (636x431, 35K)

>flash sale
I wish lol

Attacks like these have long term price consequences and people lose trust in the network. The official statement from the team was weak and they still didn't introduce any possible solutions to this.

And I forgot, Teeka who originally introduced this project to the masses just sent out a sell signal that they're closing their positions.
The entire project lost any credibility they had, good luck trying to reestablish trust.

Can't believe I got memed into buying this before the reward increase. Already lost $20k on this in a matter of days.

Stfu retard teeka is a known scammer, he probably bought all your bags now that he told you to sell near the bottom. You got so JUSTed by this fucking pajeet it's not even funny

Attached: 4326452.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

/biznessman of the week

so glad i sold the binance pump

How low will it go? They do have those iohk fags on their side, so maybe they'll switch to pos?
I would buy a big bag at $15.

>near the bottom
LMAO
Yes surely this will recover right away, he gave the signal hours ago. This dump was only the initial reaction, wait as the news reaches normie world and this garbage gets forgotten to newer, less retarded coins.
Maybe I'll reconsider buying back once it bottoms out around $10 and triple my ZEN for nodes.

Lucky bastard, I didn't sell off my super node until after the attack. My confidence in this project has seriously dropped, I think the team isn't doing enough to address the problem, and alternative ways to avoid this in the future like PoS.

Oh well, if I decide to buy back in, I'm already 50 more ZEN above my supernode.