/balk/ - Balkan Thread

Leninist edition
prev.

Attached: Lenin-e1491241904686.jpg (1920x1344, 565K)

Greater Bulgaria incoming!

ΛΕΝΙΝ
Ε
Ν
Ι
Ν

Infrastructure like this doesn't exist in Poor V*jvodina

I don't think they've even heard of 3d zebras and it would scare them

Attached: Aerodrom markings.jpg (2048x1536, 335K)

yesterday I went out wearing just a shirt and now it's been snowing heavily for like 5 hours straight
what did Allah mean by this

>fyrombey tried to trigger me by insulting Vojvodina
I'll consider such claims trigger-worthy only when Serbs are removed from Vajdaság once and for all.

>what's the difference between Croatia and Africa?
>Africa is actually growing

Attached: 1507324305272.jpg (720x1214, 98K)

ΣΤΑΛΙΝ
Τ
Α
Λ
Ι
Ν

Attached: greekflag.jpg (460x690, 76K)

>tried
Tries*
>tfw too drunk to type and form coherent sentences

Μη το γαμάς τώρα, σας έδωσα Λενινιστιkή έkδοση, βάλε όσο kομμουνισμό θες.

ΖΑΧΑΡΙΑΔΗΣ
Α
Χ
Α
Ρ
Ι
Α
Δ
Η
Σ

Attached: greek_flag_burning.jpg (800x546, 59K)

Bucurest looks worse than Cair, at least the latter has proper zebras and infrastructure in the center

N O P A S A R A N
O

P
A
S
A
R
A
N

Attached: 1531519221707.jpg (1056x686, 208K)

fucking gayreek thiefs

Attached: front-ioannina-72.jpg (1000x600, 209K)

lmao

global warming is a lie.
>what did Allah mean by this
he wants to kill blacks

>he wants to migrate all blacks to europe
yes

Any year now.

Attached: ice_ages2.gif (540x241, 16K)

Would anyone even miss Romanians if they went extinct?

I for one wouldn't, that's for sure.

>xomonoia

me neither. Than the Dacian master race can take back the whole eastern europe and kill all slavs.

>elinoutsos

Lenin was one of few sane persons this piece of nigger country ever had but we managed to fail at everything, we even managed to fail at keeping previous fails(by those fails I mean post stalin ussr and it was a success if compared to what we have today) we achieved

one chance, one fucking chance at doing something good for once and the final result is modern day russia with it's HIV/AIDS, alcoholism and drug addiction, absolute lack of anything that remotely resembles culture, corrupt capitalists in charge of controlling world's largest and richest country, commieblocks that haven't seen maintenance since late 80s, lack of decent jobs, we don't produce anything besides soviet era weapons with slight upgrades thrown on them, the only way for this country to become wealthier is to sell it's resources which aren't limitless and 90% of earnings will go into capitalist mafia pocket anyways instead of trying to improve people's quality of life

fuck it I'm sad now

it's ok Ivan. The last World Cup was great.

he was jewish
that makes him superior to any russian subhuman

dumping over ~14 billion $ on a event which is meant to increase prestige of a shithole which gets 3 times less tourists than a fucking germany(seriously what is there to see in germany) instead of trying to rebuild a place which is still a rotting corpse of Soviet Union with fancy tinsel thrown on top of it was sure a good idea
jewish or not he was smarter than any freak that is currently residing in council of the federation

>it's 01:05 already
Good night, everyone.

Attached: 1501135157360.jpg (713x713, 67K)

thats why jews rule the world
because we are smarter

it's actually 7:07 but yeah good night
I wish I was jewish so I would move to isreal and kill palestinian children instead of having to live here and care about future of this god forsaken landmass

You are not a real Jew, the original Jews have been long gone.
You are just pretending to be be them, you thief!

Attached: 1542339102670.jpg (1000x553, 101K)

>instead of having to live here and care about future of this god forsaken landmass
you're gonna kill me or rape my children when you inevitably invade us the next time. Shit, don't do it Ivan, remember this in 50 years.

I'm not an expert but I don't think that romania has any strategic value anymore

I whish you were honest and I would be a new woman from tomorrow without being scared of Russia but
>I wish I was jewish
that is not good

pretty sure there nato base in every eastern european country besides moldova, ukraine and belarus

that doesn't matter if Russia goes crazy, we will suffer. Not the americans, frenchies and englanders that have bases there. So if you invade, invade through somewhere else

Attached: IMAGE_44395412_2039846572906904_357012302736998702_n.jpg (564x522, 91K)

can't get crazier than it already is but I will tell putin and his pawns to go thru bulgaria because they are our orthodog slav(e) brothers

no, go through Constantinopole if you go crazy.
That's why the westerners are better than you, they know hot to pick their targets. They go big.

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...

>Constantinopole
Istanbul*

>be a server
>get raped
poetry

Attached: rape_scales.png (1500x1159, 689K)

this is fake

yeah germany and sweden arent red

especially sweden

Swedes unironically hide their rapes, i remember reading that jts really hard to register a rape as a sex crime there and thd police usually counts it as assault or smth

if you want to rape go to sweden
its the new thailand

Rasha needs a modern day Hoxha