Post strange or interesting things about your country you think most people don't know

post strange or interesting things about your country you think most people don't know

>we briefly had a program that gave laptops to kids that went to public schools all around the country
>we have the largest amount of psychologists per capital and consume 1/4 of all aspirin
>we have a lot of weird commercials that say things like "we have to work harder here than anywhere else in the world" and "in rural areas they don't have feriados(days off commemorating Argentine historical moments) and we have to hold up traditions"

Attached: cronica.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KZP7Dm4hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are no suc thigs

>we briefly had a program that gave laptops to kids that went to public schools all around the country
I remember that one, some people here said that we had to do the same thing in poor areas.

>Dos personas y un boliviano

Attached: 1536369228002.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>the nigger from the famous meme 'vamos Argentina' is an actor from an international CocaCola commercial.

>we have a lot of weird commercials
yes but theyre very good

Attached: argentinian man dancing on couch.jpg (850x463, 50K)

oh that's right!you guys ironically have those bizarre billboards of lawyers like the ones in better call Saul right?i thought it was a joke until i visited the us holy cow

>You can get killed by a group of peasants if they deem you of a crime and they have the authority to do it.
>We have a festival where people eat cat meat.
>We actually eat pigeons, but we brand these as Pichón.
>It is legal to carry guns in almost all public places in Peru.
>We still make our own cars, but only for military purposes.
I still think that most people know these things.

>You can get killed by a group of peasants if they deem you of a crime and they have the authority to do it.

holy shit,can you elaborate?

>if someone breaks into your house you can shoot them

You can learn a bit more if you search in Google "Ronderos".
>An autonomous and democratic community organization that can establish dialogue with the State, support the military in judicial functions of the rural and indigenous communities, assist in conflict resolution and perform functions of extrajudicial conciliation under the Constitution and the Law.

Attached: 1533109182208.png (720x412, 73K)

Also, there is a video on Liveleak were you see a bunch of Ronderos reading the Peruvian constitution before shooting a thief dead.

The reasons why the Peruvian government still keep Ronderos around is because these are more effective than the national police in dealing with crimes committed in rural areas and because Ronderos proved to be efficient while battling off Sendero in the 80's.

based as fuck

>Ronderos reading the Peruvian constitution before shooting a thief dead.
well id say, in my humble opinion, that these lads are absolutely based.

if you see NYC on TV it's Toronto

They might be based, but this only shows how shit Peru is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KZP7Dm4hE
we could have had it all :(

Attached: omar-obaca-600x367.jpg (600x367, 36K)

The g*rman queen owns a sixth of all the land on earth

Attached: queer.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Attached: 5678390'4.jpg (625x415, 67K)

I'm Canada our head of state and head of government are two different people. The former being the queen and the latter being the prime minister. It's nice to realize that the queen still represents the people, and Trudeau only represents our government.

Whereas in the USA blumpf is both head of state and head of government. There is no degree of separation from the people and their politicians in America. It's a more vulgar system that promotes a team mentality rather than simply voting for the better representative.

>the queen still represents the people
is this the state of canada?

the queen represents no one but herself retard and she owns the government too

Attached: queer the secunt.jpg (440x293, 51K)

We have jailed or are in the process of jailing every single former president we've had since 40 years ago.
Fuck this country

The irony of it was that they didn't have internet or light to use them properly, not to mention that the vast majority used it only for cs 1.6 instead of using it for the study as planned.