Jow Forums is a Synth Board

How have you not heard of this man yet? He is definitely a madman but he has a goal and that goal is to bring Skycoin to the top 10...No, to the actual top. That is to overcome Bitcoin and kill all the rest of the shitcoins in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=50_lwYL2vzQ

Attached: Synth.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

How many other projects can claim to be this advanced and compromised with their goal ?Stop wasting your time with shitcoins and pump and dumps that won't bring nothing to the world.

Don’t miss out on knowledge bombs from the mad genius himself

t. me/ synthquotes

Attached: Skycoin to the moon.jpg (440x477, 57K)

You're all a bunch of sociopaths for following this guy. He is going to exit scam all of you so bad.

And so what if he says they are going to launch satellites or whatever, do you really think that (((they))) would allow skycoin to survive if it's such a big deal as you all say it is?
How can you be so deluded??

nexus or sky?

>like synth would exit scam his autistic brethren

I'd give every last dime just for the dream alone, even the slightest chance of Skywire becoming a reality is worth all our net worths combined... Fucking LOIC-powered chan-owned internet is on the horizon bitch, get used to it

STFU AND TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY, SYNTH

And to top it off, Synth goes and says shit like

Attached: synthpill.jpg (480x1498, 170K)

Holy fuck, I had no idea this man was at this level. I’m literally going to buy sky right now

That was my intended effect. I doubled my stack when I read that shit

Yeah, been 60% SKY for 3 months now, it feels good. Guy is an absolute madman, I love that shit, throwing more money in soon.

never trust a man that wears a pinky ring

dude looks like he fucks kids

Right, you have to be an absolute cuck not to be investing in this level of red pill. Nigga woke af.

I can trust a man with this level of honesty much more then """professional""" people

Cool a Jow Forums level sociopath as lead dev. What can go wrong?

and what if he doesn't? I got a 1000$ in Skycoin, if he exit scams, oke.. it will sting a little. But if it turns out the madman actually accomplishes the goals set, then I think someone else will feel that sting, and it will hurt a lot more.

Attached: Synth.png (480x1498, 37K)

Attached: Synth2.png (518x1573, 96K)

Attached: Synth3.png (593x1737, 201K)

Attached: Synth4.png (619x950, 130K)

Attached: SkyChan.jpg (144x249, 5K)

fucking kek this video

>Chadsetti is king of biz
>Dan Larimer is king of biz
>Synth is king of biz
bunch of ball licking faggots

Lol I bought a shitton too when I found out about Synth

holy shit this is OC, god OP is a god.

sitting so fucking comfy at 1.2k sky, the golden bull is going to bless us indeed

Lol but Synth actually deserves to be the king of /biz

LOL this TG channel is gold. Thanks OP.

This Synth guy is absolutely mad. He should either be king of the world or the biggest crypto failure

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-06 06.31.44.png (1080x588, 121K)

Synth makes my pussy wet.

I actually really like his banter, but he sounds like a loser. Not being factious; that is how people who fail sound. Big flabby ideas without any focus on the real market or competition.

HE is the chosen one! ANons! I BEG YOU! If you don't suppor this project I will hate you forever. Don't let an oldfag down. I was here since the days of Habbo. I'm not even gonna say you hate money, I'm gonna say you hate human evolution and progress if you don't support this man.

Lol how can a faggot surfing on a board full of poor anime watching cucks have eye for success?

Skycoin is gay

Attached: 1528174965839.png (700x700, 67K)

Synth is /our/ autistic genius. He is unironically the new God of Jow Forums.

Attached: Synth-Corrupt-Wicked.jpg (586x952, 151K)

hes not wrong you know...

Skycoin is Apple in the 70's.

Underdog then, #1 tomorrow.

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 20K)

Bump.

I actually like this dude. I watched some two hour interview on youtube yesterday, and the dude just cracks me up when he starts laughing. He's definitely a smart cookie, thats for sure.

Attached: 34536573452.jpg (612x612, 85K)

I actually agree on everything. This dude is a fucking legend.

Attached: 1526720187131.jpg (308x352, 12K)

Attached: ourguy.png (749x1162, 827K)

Attached: synth2.png (516x494, 23K)

his moral compass is so slanted
>everyone is an obese fat slave
no, 60% of people are not obese and most people realize being fat makes you unattractive and is a sign of laziness, detrimental to personal success
>everyone is willing to bend over for TSA
no, people hate the TSA. people hate airlines, nearly every week there is a complaint on the news about dumbass passengers or the staff
>Comcast and Time Warner are the two most hated companies in America
Equifax, Fox Entertainment, NFL, University of Phoenix, and Electronic Arts are the top 5. Comcast and CenturyLink are #15 and #17 only because of poor service not because of political power
>protecting and mediating the interests of stakeholders, instead of catering to the mob
here's where he makes you feel valued and special :)
>voting does not work; immune to mob rule
only synth's favorite skycoin holders with big stakes get to have a say :)
>makes up story about 16 year old underaged women
>pay prostitutes to go sleep with defense or witnesses in a lawsuit
not sure if victimizing sex workers or commenting on human nature... witnesses/defense don't have to consent to sex, they're only giving in to desire
>democracy is a scam
yes only because technology, the very thing being developed by synth, has desensitized and distracted people from reality
>people in power have to create some ideology or scam about why they should rule over the rest of the people
poltiics, kind of like what synth does with his cult
>corporation-ran schools
in many cases what you learn in school is outdated or irrelevant compared to what you expect in the workforce. having a corporation-ran school allows people to seek education with direct connection and demand in the workforce
>idealists/realists
idealists can't see past their delusion
realists see things objectively, power is viewed cynically, either they don't care or their solutions involves specific winners/losers

>elite worldview
elites are competitive and are not a singular force
it is better, subjective, to leave power distributed amongst a few elites/intellectuals (kind of like skycoin :) ). can reinvest in people/things that deserve it, very similar to binance and eos are doing with their funds
>corporations want diversity and conflict
some may have this in mind but most probably care about money and profit margins
>owning the media
sure they may do this but public trust in media is at a low right now
>gang wars
nobody wants to invest into people who don't specialize and contribute to society so this is likely
>control
again this is assuming a singular force wants to control the worlds population, there is competition amongst countries
>examples of authority
idk about these, haven't seen price gauging and if it did isp would get even lower ratings. health insurance rates go up because people cheating the system, don't believe me go visit an ER
>i used to think everyone is incompetent and corrupt but they are actually organized
what you just said the elite is corrupt and wants control. also assuming anything you said is factual and not polticized
>decentralized internet is good for chaos
isnt it easier to keep everyone distracted and desensitized

What's your point?

Don't worry user, I'll share some of the new internet with you.

>using smileys
Fuck off from my 4chins newfag

Attached: weeu18212121.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>You're all a bunch of sociopaths for following this guy. He is going to exit scam all of you so bad.

This. DMOR and after seeing what this is based on in particular the VPN I think it is utter shit

you've got it backwards though. the vpn is based on skycoin, skycoin is not based on the vpn, it predates the vpn by 4 years.

that's right, skycoin was around back when you still thought bitcoin was just a scam. it's no surprise that you think skycoin is a scam. no vision.