Guys, do you think there could be another civil war in America?

Guys, do you think there could be another civil war in America?

Attached: 1470161605558.png (480x454, 211K)

I hope so

Yes, then we can finally nuke W*sconsin

yes
kill all republicans

what about tho
if the poorfuck southern states want to leave why not just let them they only drag you down

Could? There was one
Again? Maybe. Or it will just fall apart.

Why Wisconsin? They haven't done anything.
Arkansas on the other hand...

>the republican states full of cheap tax free natural resources and farmland keep the metropolitan states down
"no"

They hold valuable real estate. Better to genocide the rural and suburban retards and repopulate those states with New Englanders.

>cusb

no they live in a constant fear of the state murdering them. The most cucked society in the world. They are born pussies

Attached: boston_martial-law_1.jpg (600x433, 219K)

>t. low iq trailer trash

> shooting every week
thought it's already started.

>I have an idea. Let's start a war with all of a majority of the farmers, gun owners, blue-collar workers, and tradesmen in the country. We have the high ground because we own all of the cities, ghettos, drug infested suburbs, and minority communities while the only things the republiccucks own are most of the highways, land, natural resources, and all the fucking food in the country. A civil war against Dumpf bootlickers will be a great idea

Attached: 2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_county_map_shaded_by_vote_share.svg.png (1280x812, 687K)

We can hope

Open a history book m8. Post the 18th century city dwellers absolutely dab rural retards in any long term civil war.

All right redneck you are strong and relevant. Calm down

seething

Nah,
If you study American history, it's always been a glorious clusterfuck. Trump isn't even that big of an anomaly.
The country today is no more likely to go to war than it was in the 1960s or the Jacksonian era

Wealth flows from primary sectors through to tertiary sectors. Agriculture, mining, fishing, etc. is always worth more than it's nominal contribution to the GDP.
Source: Every economist in the last 100 years and the fact every single large cunt on Earth subsidises its domestic industries regardless of whether the right or the left are in power

american south has no industries except agriculture

except for texas

This t.b.h unless
is right

are you a paki or a toilet cleaner?

he is right you dumbfuck. there are shitty areas in every country but you can't get rid of them because all of them contribute something.

>american south is the only rural region in the US

>tell me about my country
kek what a stupid arrogant inuit

you fucks are more inbred than I am you may not like it but I'm right

Attached: 1456855727601.jpg (720x540, 35K)

i am a white man with unmutilated genitals

>Iceland
>Inuit
I fucking hate you, now you made us look even more retarded

>Based on the knowledge I've learnt on Jow Forums I can give an accurate description and commentary of US geopolitics, industry, and agriculture all the way from spitfuck island

Ok lad

Trying to compare the US in 2018 to anything from the 18th century is a completely worthless venture.

I hope so

You are trying to copy us in everything even in the "tell me about my country" shit. Sit down and shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit.

Probably not barring major changes to the current situation. The economy is doing very well at the moment and food supplies are as cheap and plentiful as ever. Dont buy into paranoid conspiracies and try and judge reality by what you see around you rather than what you read online.

that's strange because seemingly you guys care a lot

Attached: 1475450771652.jpg (782x788, 321K)

The real indicator is when normies bring up problems around you out of the blue. My coworkers are all busy with their personal lives so things are good.

Do you know what post- means?

>Nobody gives a shit.
You clearly do what with this degree of sperging out over user's posts.

Yeah. It's important to have some contact with the real world via other people because if you don't, you end up isolating yourself and taking in biased information sources until you become so detatched that you go full Supreme Gentleman.

Oh, I misread your post. Whoops.

I hope