So i heard you were talking trash about us aboriginal people, is this true?

>so i heard you were talking trash about us aboriginal people, is this true?

Attached: greg englis and jonathan.jpg (840x560, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2B-3xMFqaDU
youtube.com/watch?v=3dKEAQxlRdg
instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en
theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/adam-goodes-should-apologise-says-mother-of-girl-who-called-him-an-ape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i was saying it's unfair and not beneficial to anyone that your people have lessened requirements to get into university for the simple reason of being born

What’s this about
youtu.be/2B-3xMFqaDU

Surely you're not saying the guy on the right is aboriginal?

youtube.com/watch?v=3dKEAQxlRdg

Attached: 1538145243913.jpg (1080x1230, 116K)

LMAO hey look is the Norwegian instagram attention whore. the brunette edition.

she bit of a minger

well he is

american jew

instagram.com/emilyhelenbarry/?hl=en

Attached: milkers.jpg (836x1049, 160K)

milk truck just arrive

Attached: milkies.jpg (1045x759, 92K)

ok

Wow, they look tough. They left one looks abo, the right one is clearly either 1/2 or 1/4 abo.

Attached: khazar milkers.jpg (900x900, 107K)

BASED

FUCK RACISTS

People got mad at the Abo because the girl was so young

When the only way out of rural poverty your country offers is a college degree, why isn’t that fair?

kek

why do ashkenazis have such big tits.

>People got mad at the Abo because the girl was so young
What? I don't understand this sentence, even tho my english is the best in russia, i translate to kings and leaders.

and more importantly why did this WHORE make an instagram account just to show off her boobs.

White girls called the Abo an ape. He told the referee and she was removed from the stadium.

Why did the people got mad then?

>why did this WHORE make an instagram account
>to show off her boobs

Attached: 1538131307824.png (657x539, 110K)

guess I played myself.

theguardian.com/sport/2015/jul/30/adam-goodes-should-apologise-says-mother-of-girl-who-called-him-an-ape

So if you're white and poor you should just kys because they won't even allow you to compete?

Are auSRALIans retarded by any chance? And people say there is no racism anymore, the press and people are against an abo football player who said to girl not to call him a racial slur in his own land, what the fuck.

racist russian

Attached: kc russian.png (339x149, 8K)

whites are retarded

t. abo

Attached: aussie.jpg (768x728, 101K)

I'm clearly not racist.
That'sa very funny pic

t. rejected from university

im not abo but ok whitey

yes

>neckpill

Magnificent.

Here, poor White people get a leg up too. It’s an income thing too, in part.

Not him, but its not though. We have high min wage and highly paid unskilled jobs. They can literally take a bus/train to a city and get $20-24/hr 50-60 hours a week starting day 1. There are projects all over and all you need is a $40/50 white card.

It sure does feel that way sometimes

Leg up how? I saw a Nat Geo article about poverty in the South and it's messed up, people on meth, babies left out to die, etc. And then if you try to get into a good college they tell you that your score would have been fine if you were a transsexual black midget but you're white and we have too many of your kind so fuck off

>get $20-24/hr
Can't prove that but I suspect this is not true. Also doesn't that depend on the location? Isn't the difference between, say, Perth and Sydney would be like comparing a flyover state to NYC?

He's exagerating a bit because it's hard to get started anywhere without experience or connections but I'm making about $20 an hour delivering pizzas because of the minimum wage and being casual so they don't have to give me beenfits or hours but have to pay me more.

And also there isn't a huge wealth difference in the capital cities of each state really because money's spread around between the states so there's no huge wealth gap between them. There is still a bit but generally the more urban you go the more and better jobs there are but also tons of gentrification.

Those are islanders

What are u dumb?

those aren't proper abos you dumb cunt

real abos are darker than a bag of coal

>white person plays piano - a complex and wonderful musical instrument
>abo plays two sticks

Why is this stupid shit always my flag. You'd do that by income, not ethnicity