Get told japanese are extreme racists and so on and they will despise you and have a superiority complex

>get told japanese are extreme racists and so on and they will despise you and have a superiority complex
>the ones you meet on the internet are rather polite and friendly
>the worst that can happen is they are passive agressive because I suppose their english skills are begginer tier
wow, I guess I now hate japs.

Attached: 152125164496.jpg (399x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RfD3CJ3Lj8E
youtube.com/watch?v=V9k8G6kJFug
youtube.com/watch?v=_8QlDBDNFwc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Japanese people are very obsessed with politeness, they'll tell you what you want to hear, not what they actually think.

Perfect

>the ones you meet on the internet are rather polite and friendly
Tf

Japanese people aren't racist but xenophobic. They don't want foreigners in their society, but don't hate you because of your race unless you're Korean.

>They don't want foreigners in their society,
Most of us don't (can't) speak English
So we don't hope that foreigners speak to us
(We don't know what we should say)

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

THOU SHALL SUBMIT TO THE GODLY FIST OF THE EMPEROR, OR THOU SHALT PERISH BY ITS MIGHTY SWORD

Attached: mishisabre2.jpg (211x239, 7K)

This thread is now claimed by the Emperor's Divine Army!
Long live Japan!
Long live the mighty superior yamato warrior!
Long live the samurai!
Ten thousand cheers for the Emperor!
Seven lives for my country!

Attached: Marine3.jpg (690x388, 169K)

What if I go to Japan and speak to you guys in Japanese?

Attached: 1542557865487.png (1240x1080, 1.5M)

what do u guy think if a foreigner can speak in japanese?

Probably most Japanese will be surprised
And many Japanese will say "no, no, English no!" and
run away from you, if you look a foreigner, even though you speak to us in Japanese

A Spanish hapa (Spanish x Japanese hapa) who speak Japanese said so before ^^;

What if I approach nice janapese girls and shout "tenno heika banzai" while raising my arms into the air? what do you think they will say? will they be pelased a foreigner respects their beautiful and strong empire?

Shut the fuck up, you damn weeaboo cuck!

koreans aren't hated because of their race or nationality tho

i am a uni student who have many foreign friends, non weebs but socially healthy ones with more than 1000 friends on each social media instead of 1000 reddit posts. so i can
tell you from my experience if you know other than sushi about my cunt, you are a cunt that is below average. fucker.

Attached: 7F8AC12A-5591-4A06-8147-90491AC87991.jpg (229x220, 11K)

NANI!?

>What if I approach nice janapese girls and shout "tenno heika banzai" while raising my arms into the air?
They will be surprised and run away because most Japanese don't usually do such a thing

>what do you think they will say?
wat... (´゚д゚`;)

>will they be pelased a foreigner respects their beautiful and strong empire?
We like the non-Japanese people who respect our culture and local customs and tradition very much
Of course, Japanese girls like them too
(except foreign residents in Japan and nationarised Japanese who don't like Japan and Japanese)

I suppose not a lot of foreigners can speak japanese, but will most japanese be friendlier if you could speak japanese fluenty?

If Japan becomes militaristic again I will join their foreign legion so that I can die for the emperor.

Good. Everybody should do that.

yes but not that compilicated, mi amigo.
if you have a communication skill that at least you can make friends with other foreigners, you will feel more than comfortable here in any social situation if it's with us japs or non japs. im not him who you replied to, though

>if you could speak japanese fluenty?
I'm a Japanese tho ^^;

Many Japanese like talking
That's the reason why 5ch(2ch) prosper very much
And many Japanese want to talk with foreigner, though they don't speak English
(they won't try to learn English)
So I was often said
"I'm jealous, I hope to talk with foreigners directly"

yeah, japanese and european languages are too diferent and are very hard to learn from each other.

I often hear I'm jealous, I would love to speak and read japanese.

Learning japanese can be as hard as learning english for a japanese, so is understandable.

Jow Forums and some other parts of Jow Forums have been trying to favorably exaggerate Japan's conservativeness and then even reddit-tier liberals started associating Japan with alt-right.

I generally don't expect much from the world but this is probably one of the dumbest timelines.

Attached: 1539916184840.jpg (1608x904, 290K)

yeah, is pretty amazing how people generally are the same regarding their diferent cultures and languages.

most people just want to be left alone, raise a children and get a nice wife that don't cheat on them.

I understand inmigration is an issue anywhere, specially massive inmigration.

The causes that Japanese seclude in Japan are that Japanese is difficult language and Japanese don't speak English
Since what we don't speak English won't improve for the time being, we need foreigner's supports
Actually we have to learn English, but the Japanese who try to learn English to speak English are a few

>And many Japanese want to talk with foreigner, though they don't speak English
(they won't try to learn English)
I don't understand this. A lot of people have had to learn English, regardless of their roots. No language is difficult if you just wanna learn enough to hold a decent convo with anyone int he world.

In Japan, all students are taught English, but that English isn't useful at all, so most Japanese graduate from school without learning writing and speaking English

>No language is difficult if you just wanna learn enough to hold a decent convo with anyone int he world.
Only Japanese who are eager to talk with foreigners learn practical English
In Japan, as there are many recreations, the Japanese who are eager to do so are a few

N-n-nice
I promise I won't try this, user-sama
Glory to His Majesty the Emperor!

Attached: charge banzai.jpg (880x640, 123K)

>That's the reason why 5ch(2ch) prosper very much
lol pure bullshit
most are just online trolls

>I promise I won't try this, user-sama
As there are the time that you have to do so, please be careful

youtube.com/watch?v=RfD3CJ3Lj8E
天皇誕生日、一般参賀に2万6300人

youtube.com/watch?v=V9k8G6kJFug
天皇皇后両陛下沖縄行幸啓(沖縄空手会館)H30 03 29

>Glory to His Majesty the Emperor!
Thank you

>spits on your poop colored gaijin face

Attached: 100% american face.png (797x445, 433K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_8QlDBDNFwc

lol what happened I'm not clicking on that link

some retarded whore got spilled with coffee or something by other retarded scene teenagers for being as obnoxious and stupid as possible. Vomit-tier situation, vomit-tier people, vomit-tier video. They all must've been beaten tbqh

Thanks for the report. Also how the fuck does a girl like in the thumbnail is in japan shouldn't they be in school

A spanish hapa poster?

>obsessed with politeness, they'll tell you what you want to hear, not what they actually think.
Cringe as fuck.

Not cringe, they are betas as fuck

they would still avoid you

Was two nukes too much?

Yes

so just like Americans with their fake smiles and how are you

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

Attached: 1530563864073.png (535x561, 298K)

Spoken like a true swede.
Cuck from the cradle to the grave!

Contrary to what europoors think, it's not an act, it's how we actually feel. When we don't like you, we'll say it to your face.

That means Americans feel fake

I'm pretty sure they said it about European too(so It's include you)
At lest that what they say here.

> When we don't like you, we'll say it to your face.
I heard the opposite, maybe it's applied only to your high tech industry(that you act nice and all and next day don't care and don't give a fuck). not warm

Average Germans are pretty open about expressing feelings, being fake friendly in business is universal i think

Anyone who's on business fakes being nice, regardless of what country they're from. When we're talking about normal everyday Americans, yes, we'll tell you squarely we don't like you.

This is the same girl that has fucked over 50 Japanese dudes in a couple months and rate's their performance. She wouldn't have fucked that many if they were as racists as other people say they are

>we'll tell you squarely we don't like you.
even upper middle and middle class white families?

I actually meant it when I was working. You guys are just autistic.

>talking to a stranger on the bus makes your asshole clench up into your chest from cringe and awkwardness
Maybe you're the problem Hans

if someone doesn't like you they'll do one of two things:
1) non-directly make it clear they don't like you but not speaking to you or looking at you
2)tell you to fuck off

Americans generally follow "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything." but if you bother us it's automatically straight to a confrontational "fuck off".

so?the rest of the world isnt as retarded as america,concious and unconcious bias is fucking stupid

of course everyone is at least a bit racist,so?as long as you are level headed enough realize its irrational and not to discriminate by race its fine

yeah, we hate all gaijins equally

Attached: colombia.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Do you love Japan?

Americans are almost as rude as Turks

Then they go to 2chan to whine about their irl problems
oh wait

Attached: AntNeets.jpg (866x635, 442K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

it's ingrained into their culture

How did you learn? Taught yourself?
Assuming you aren't an english teacher larping as a japanese, that is.

Kek is that the one that admits to being a ho and loving small Japanese dick? Afaik she hooks up with plenty of Japs on tinder.

People that hate gays also fuck gays to teach them a lesson. Doesn't mean anything. People will forget their 'ideals' if it means fucking something. If I hated black people, you best believe I'd fuck one if given the chance regardless.

Two-faced bastards.

daily reminder:
we hate all criminal foreigners

Attached: gaijin mess.jpg (400x365, 100K)

based

Attached: BbClCLeIQAEVEJ9.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Thats what it's like in North America too, you fucking retard. Literally everyone just uses fake politeness to hide their shitty attitude.

>that post
>that flag

ARGENTINA IS

lel is this the same chocolate whore who bragged about pegging a Japanese dude at her college?

The thing that sets them apart is that it's actually socially acceptable to be two-faced to keep appearances and, consequently, their social "harmony" illusion. Their honne and tatemae bullshit.

it's socially acceptable and encouraged.