NKN
SUB
IOTX
OCN
TUBE
LINK
NXS
PFR

Attached: 1488057525202.jpg (800x600, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loki/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-NEX when it comes out
-JNT

RLC

DENT
800k users on mobile app
Huge release plans for Q2
Get in or stay poor

FT (Fabric Token)

I'm going to be completely honest with you: I have absolutely no idea what this coin does; haven't even googled it.
But I'm on IDEX a lot and have gotten autistically good at pattern recognition.
This coin is about to blow up. Call me a larper whatever. Just throw some chump change at it and thank me later
-fellow autist.

>JNT

dear god how heavy are those bags user? might as well tell this poor guy to way GEN or something

colx

This. It's been holding stable around 25 sats lately, looks like accumulation to me.

Attached: 1525449111378.png (900x540, 615K)

CEEK
ico dumped due to presale bonuses, currently sitting on idex + delta at 1/10th ico price from noob pajeets with proper exchange listing coming up.

BAT

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 73K)

XSN
>stakenet.io | xsncoin.io
-proprietary TPOS tech (trustless offline staking)
-instant Tx through 'Flash Send'
-private Tx through zkSNARKs/bulletproof
-masternode powered DEX launching soon
-CCPOS in beta (cross chain staking)
-pooled staking and pooled masternodes on stakenet.io (launch in less than 30 days)
-atomic swaps and lightning network
-monthly burn for deflation ('RSB')
-XSN sidechains and DAPPS coming
-Ledger Hardware Wallet support
>moar but I've typed enough

Attached: xsncountdown.png (2504x1252, 403K)

for fun here's a sneak peak at stakenet.io dash

Attached: dashpeak.jpg (1024x668, 48K)

Your loss

Attached: AC86ACEB-6C69-4FBA-9DB6-CBF38E6B1A2D.jpg (640x496, 210K)

Loki
> Low market cap ($8m) privacy coin with decentralized apps
> 3rd largest monero contributor on the team and working on project
> backed by successful firms who also invested in Zilliqa, Icon, Quantstamp, Kyber, 0x and more.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loki/

UBT. Price below ICO, German team, working directly with Microsoft Germany, shilled by Datadash in most of his videos to 300k subscribers.

KEK
I like EVE

Dero

CDC on HADAX

GVT

OCN - great use case for blockchain, huge mcap potential
DATA - solid tech, team, partnerships
DXT - fighting the good fight, on an uptrend
ETHOS - possible mass consumer adoption upon release
MAN - pretty insane vision, very much a long shot

lol, 5m ego env

top kek

Attached: ibetyoudlikethat.jpg (263x360, 74K)

RLC
iExec - is a sleeping giant. It's in the process of regaining it's value. A team of 6 science doctors, rockstar team of decentralized cloud computing, it's a real company which was out of our radars for past years.

Everything will change soon. All the launched DApps will be functioning with this intellingent system. Off chain transactions through this huge supercomputer will change the approach to the scalability of decentralyzed systems. It will moprh not only the cryptosphere but all the multibillion industry of other stuff that works on cloud blockchain.

These insane scientists from iExec already have patents and numerous research articles published in the last decade, also their code is running in network/supercomputer systems around the globe. It's an active infrastructure of a real company, seems like IBM are getting around this team. And like partnership is already made, and when they will officially announce it, the token price will be fueled straight to our sun or maybe another galaxy. V1 is out, V2 should be next. Token price is currently low, I can surelly say it's not just the most underrated project in relation to whole cryptocoins niche but also in relation to world market.

Attached: rskiexec.jpg (800x418, 40K)