Rural/village /int

What is a village in your country?

How it looks like?

Here it doesn't look like europe with their cozy homes (except for some western/northern villages and recently developed areas)

Where my grandparents live (this village is not so remote from civilization, only 5 km from nearest town)

>old wooden electric pole
>a lot of buildings and entire villages abandoned
>everyone has a weapon, idk why
>motorcycles / ATVs/ snowmobiles
, old SUVs (google translated for atv and suv lol)
>chikens/geese etc roam by themselves
>houses look like never painted
>average salary $200, that's why only pensioners live there

Attached: 1477903088247642230.jpg (800x1060, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKw_FCyjKk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

average house

Attached: 4342041.jpg (900x600, 794K)

It depends on the region

>old wooden electric pole
We still have those in countriside. It's cheaper, it does the job and it's eco friendly.

tell about all

q

Varies greatly from state to state desu
Heres how most villages look in my state :
youtu.be/NKw_FCyjKk0
Although, there's also villages in the hilly areas of my state which look kind of different from regular villages because of the terrain condition.

The specialty of my state is however, the water/backwater settlements, pic related. Basically, villages that have rivers and canals passing through them and where waterways are the main and sometimes the only form of transport.

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 75K)

this is what most amerifat small towns look like. cheap shitty houses on gigantic pieces of land

Attached: Capture.png (1499x698, 2.93M)

British villages are extremeley comfy , however appart from depressing ex mining areas they are all extremely expensive to live in

Attached: file.png (1341x587, 1.15M)

Attached: file.png (1339x564, 1.17M)

This

At least for here in Alberta, we don’t have villages per se. Mostly hamlets, which are sparsley spread villages i think?
>pic related
My rez up north in the bush

Attached: 02A953BC-6AB0-42E9-89C4-34A962BDE7E9.gif (550x356, 1.18M)

I live in one with about 200 people. They differ from one region to the other and there are several most common types (the average clustered villages, the dispersed villages in the more isolated places in the hills, roadside villages in the plains in the east).
At least in my parts, it's common for villages to have an older part where all the old farming families live and another newer part with a bit more suburbanised structure.

Attached: 10082009439.jpg (2048x1536, 473K)

>What is a village in your country?

>How it looks like?

Shit

Most Irish villages have a shop, school, pub and sporting team of some kind (usually GAA). They may also have basic things like a takeaway, barbers, post office, etc. The people living there tend to go back many generations, although these days younger people are moving into bigger towns and cities while you also have new blow-in families moving in with young kids and who work in a nearby town/city. Pic related is a village near me. It's actually in NI but it doesn't feel too different than the Republic. It also saw some action during the Troubles

Attached: forkhill.png (1366x632, 1.17M)

There isn't really a thing as a village in Puerto Rico, at least the way as described. Most of the places are very populated and cluttered. I wish it was as comfy as pic related.

Attached: canvas.png (967x958, 1.42M)

Funny way to store hay.

>tricolour in the North
Hehe Haha

Attached: tspritechan.png (1280x1262, 1.23M)

We think highly of our hayracks desu. There are many different kinds, actually. In the east, they like their double hayracks because they can drink under them.

Attached: hayrac-slovenia-photography.jpg (1800x1198, 173K)

Most villages or small towns in my state (Michigan) are relatively impoverished or have literally nothing going on. It can be extremely cozy or just outright depressing, which is why so many rural communities are being ripped to shreds by opiate addiction. I personally love small towns and villages, but most are having a hard time staying alive. Like everywhere else, young people fuck off to go to college and typically never return, or they simply get better jobs elsewhere.

Attached: muhmichigan.png (1000x714, 1021K)

Got to show your affiliation somehow

Would depend wildly on whether it's northern, western, southern or eastern as well as coastal or inland.
To show an example of a less stereotrypical Norwegian village here's a relatively modernised inland eastern village.

Attached: vågå.jpg (1376x1042, 488K)

It's cute as fuck but it looks very small, there should be one of those every ten meters, where is the rest of the hay ?

Nah, there's no need for so many

I turned my Extraflags back on. You're the Cynical Dundalkbro o/

How generous of you to give up computing power to a Bitcoin mining extension

Attached: 1487980622769.png (420x420, 61K)

For

some village next to mine called Moordrecht (Moor/Maghrebi town)

Attached: Moordrecht.jpg (620x365, 54K)

They only house old people as of the young people born in them move to larger towns, they are only kept alive with gibs from the rest of the country. They become more livelier in the summer when Finns move to their summer cottages.

Attached: ilmakuvat-1-Suomen-ilmakuva.jpg (2000x1328, 2.61M)

Why do first worlders teenagers move to bigger cities? It seems based as fuck to live in these villages.

Because there are no high paying or respected jobs there and the media has brainwashed them to believe that living outside of cities isn't cool. They want to become yuppies and hipsters. It's all the fault of Americans. Name the American Blame the American. Death to American cultural imperialism

Attached: aalto-yliopiston-metroasema_1.jpg (1000x667, 128K)

Based