Since all leafs and yurofags are talking about how comfytheir winters are...

Since all leafs and yurofags are talking about how comfytheir winters are, im gonna tell you what happens here on mexico city so you can see our suffering
>first off, since all houses were built by niggers all of them are made of pure concrete so it gets super cold inside
>night is only 10 degrees but since the houses sre made of concrete they refuse to absorb the heat
>ALL the mosquitoes that where still larvae instantly grow and infest everything
>During nightime these fuckers infiltrate your house no matter what and have a preference for flying around your ears.
>If you try using blankets to cover yourself from the bombardment you will start boiling slowly in your sweat since either you buyed them from an indian and they are made out of grass, or you buyed them at the wallmart and they are made out impermeable plastic.
>In the morning if you dare try take a shower you will be burnt from leaving the boiler on or frozen because your water tank was bult underground and it is always cold
>you cannot use fresh water because it is supllied from the local swamp and winter is its dry season.
Going to the outside world will make you bling from the blasting sunlight reflected on everything because houses are all dry and grey

Attached: img-01-a498c399-f59b-4551-aa70-a453aef1bea2.jpg (345x480, 22K)

>pure concrete
lmao what

too long didnt read mexico doesnot have winter

in shithole countries, if the weather doesn't get to minus 20 in the winter, they won't put insulation in the walls

we literally just put metal sticks and dump concrete over them

Ah yes I see common third world practice. At least it's solid. Crazy that you still have mosquitoes despite the low temps.

10c isn't even that bad you're just a mexico boy so I guess you aren't used to it.

I don't mind the cold, but just buy a Baygon bottle and spray it everywhere so the moshitoes die

Nah, fuck winter. We just had the most amazing summer. Once in a lifetime for Norway. Fond memories, even though I was suicidal.

i've never had any of those problems

>Nah, fuck winter.
>tftp

Attached: gnom.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

what happens is that they hatch when its cold

de que delegacion eres?

>all houses were built by niggers all of them are made of pure concrete
In your barrio maybe, I live in a very comfy centenial home built on brick and blanco de España
>>night is only 10 degrees but since the houses sre made of concrete they refuse to absorb the heat
Meaning you don't have a fireplace or at least a heater?
>>ALL the mosquitoes that where still larvae instantly grow and infest everything
Yeah, you just have to empty the rain water in your flowerpots
>>During nightime these fuckers infiltrate your house no matter what
Yeah, no, I keep the doors to the garden open during the day and have no issues
>>If you try using blankets to cover yourself...
Bro empty your fucking flowerpots
>if you dare try take a shower you will be burnt from leaving the boiler on or frozen because your water tank was bult underground and it is always cold
It's called solar water heaters
>>you cannot use fresh water because it is supllied from the local swamp and winter is its dry season
Da fuck? The Cutzamala system is a swamp? The water is if anything too heavily chlorinated, just leave it to rest in a traditional clay jarrito

Thanks for the illustration on what living in Mexico City is like for poor ignorant "niggers"

Attached: San-Angel.jpg (1447x913, 793K)

i'm not from mexico city

Lol it’s true it’s not even cinderblocks it’s just slabs of concrete with Coca Cola are painted in the outside. Then they’ll make fun of Americans for “cardboard houses”

t. mexipro

Nah, unless you're a favelado even homes bought through government programs have some minimal insulation, OP must live in some cinderblock slum

Attached: paneles de poliestireno.jpg (630x502, 37K)

why do you hate poor people so much?

I don't, I do dislike assholes who use terms like "nigger" then try to paint us all like we are them. And I'm not wrong unless somehow you think solid concrete slabs are somehow cheaper and easier to use than styrofoam panels.

i don't
i wouldn't know since i don't pretend to speak for the whole country

Winter and Norwegians are natural enemies

>i don't pretend to speak for the whole country
And neither have I, I'm strictly talking my own experience am I not?

you sound like a pussy
>cold inside
perfect time to sleep with 2-3 blankets on, just close the windows
>the water is too cold/hot
suck it up like a real man
>droughts
only legit concern, but then again you should have barrels in your house stocked up with water and those anti-mosquito bags you drop inside