Tfw fell for the career/money meme and ignored my social life in my 20s and now i'm a 31 year old boomer with no...

>tfw fell for the career/money meme and ignored my social life in my 20s and now i'm a 31 year old boomer with no gf/wife prospects and feel like an utter failure when i see people my age married with kids

don't be like me, trust me it's a miserable existence.

Attached: 1506930536542.jpg (485x443, 39K)

1st off
>comparing yourself to others
2nd off
>not just finding an 18-26 year old with Daddy issues/ age gap and breeding with them

You’ve got it made unless you let yourself go and are bald. Or your career is shit

Attached: 7F9132CF-7368-4DC0-A17E-16D3FA39EF14.png (178x178, 4K)

Need money not friends. Born alone die alone.

You are a weak fuck who shouldn't reproduce.

>not investing while you are young so you can enjoy financial freedom in the future

Attached: boomer.jpg (234x215, 9K)

So, did you at least make a career and money for yourself? Or are you still a poorfag?

My girl is sweet as fuck and has the daddy kink too lol I hit the jackpot

literally this, so many people do this it's normal

Yes, but if you have money, you'll be able to afford anti-aging treatments when they first come out.

One of my friends was balding a couple years ago as a soph in college and shaved his head. He gets girls in quantity and quality like a professional athlete. I think not trying to hide the balding made him appear even more confident. If it happens to me I'm shaving my head too.

You actually aren't born alone as at least your mother is there

dont have a career, money, gf, or friends

im happy as fuck. fulfillment comes from within/having fun, not by chasing empty goal

also 31 btw. age is just as irrelevant as the other things you listed

>fulfillment comes from within/having fun
empty goal

literally the only thing that matters in life is the largest diameter object you can fit in your anus

taste real freedom

Don't be so hard on yourself. Normal people can have a social life at the same time as focusing on their career/money.

I smashed my head in a fall years ago and this Boomer is reminding me of the trauma

just got engaged, 33 yr old boomer here. Don't be like OP. Date chicks, find a younger, low n-count woman who will put up with your faggotry. Marry her and put a baby in her.

Attached: AlexJonesPepe.jpg (714x632, 207K)

Getting married with kids sounds pathetic and normie, kys if you actually want that failed normalfag

Nice LARP OP. You should use Tinder. ffs.

>>Jow Forums

i dont have any of those things either but im sad :(
i just want to not live in my parents house and grow exotic weed strains

28 and already on your path, pretty much too late for me

most men look fine bald, but the majority of balding men refuse to admit it and don't shave

this is the dream fren
Im half way there, had to put up with cunty fucks and absolute trainwreaks for ten years before I found a good woman.

Attached: 1526048902999.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

The problem is that unless you have something else to compensate, that's all shaving can do, leave you in "fine". "Fine women" are not interested in "fine" men until everyone gets really old and then it's old fuck with catlady.

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

Attached: 1528230033707.jpg (1024x673, 104K)

30 year old here. What you want is the idealized version of a classical marriage.
But it does not exist anymore. Everyone I know who is married is miserable and argue 24/7 and have shitty faggot kids. That's the reality.

Yes, we all want the ideal. But it doesn't exist in this world, not anymore, if ever.

Ya'll want something like pic related. But all you'll find is harpies who want your money and don't love you at all, and your kids will turn out to be pieces of shit. I blame the Jews.

Attached: this does not exist.jpg (389x600, 57K)

it does kinda exist in very conservative christian families though

I always thought of myself unlucky to be brought up in a christian family but now I realize it's about one of the few places where marriages are stable.

Everything has it's own pros and cons i guess

>waste time on tindr sl00ts when he's already slipping out of the range for young marriage prospects

>30yo boomer
>noot looking up "saturn return" and wondering where these self-evaluative feelings and "trials" come from
lean into it... daddy saturn will show you the way if you're willing to listen...
and no, it's not too late, yet. in a few years it will.

t. x-phile

Attached: 90747690.jpg (436x600, 92K)

>bald
h-hi

>ID: 777
>post: 444
>color: green
HOLY FUCK, what are you holding right now?

so you're a 30 year old loser that copes through astrology and pseudoscience new-age mysticism? this generation is truly the most privileged with so much access to knowledge and yet still so stupid

34 year old boomer here. OP is wrong, only weak ppl need others around them constantly. Kids, you have got to be kidding me.
Marriage is the biggest Meme!

Whatcha holding user?

Who needs kids when you could teach large groups of kids how to be real men with jobs such as a Drill Sargeant or just anything that involves training young men in the art of manliness.

Then you go home at night and don't have to deal with them anymore.

hey boomerbro.

your 31? I know boomerbros that were divorced and bankrupt by 31. You dodged a bullet boomeranonbro.

Attached: leboomer.png (485x443, 25K)

30 yo boomer here, worked my ass off from 18 to 30. Own a house now though, debt free, social life completly fucked.

Just got NEET now, no idea what to do

we're gonna make it frens

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-20-42-28.png (1080x1920, 97K)

All my bros who got married are miserable though

If I ever get married it's either gonna be with a younger submissive girl with a strong moral background and not many partners or not at all.

Are you telling me to fuck my mother if I want to fuck?

>tfw 24 and ignored social life.

I'm going to be OP before I know it. But shit, relationships are a distraction that will keep me content with the shitty situation that is life...

same, now I'm trying to fix it but its hard