Why does this place have so many different names?

Why does this place have so many different names?

Attached: 1532027097608.jpg (1024x607, 61K)

Idk why we don't just use "Sakartvelo" desu.

in school we always just said sakartvelo

literally the first time ive heard this, where tf did you go to school

florida

Attached: toast.jpg (612x611, 106K)

Kansas. Did you go to school in Detroit or something?

it doesn't. for example Germany has more

I went to school in Texas and I didn't know this

Germany as it is currently known is pretty new, Georgia is old as fuck. You have:
>Georgia
>Gruziya
>Gorgestan
>Vrastan
>Sakartvelo
Among others

in school we always said tsadi sheni piri mothani, not sure what that means but our teacher always said that.

>>Georgia
>>Gruziya
>>Gorgestan
same root

also kartuli
hayastan

my grandpa used to say
raki raki mogidthan sheni traki
or something like that. i forgot

Isn't Georgia from Prince George, Gorgestan some Persian observation about Georgia having lots of wolves, and Gruziya something about fertile land? I think some Northern Caucasians call you Kyrttwyla, I don't know how they came up with that one

>Isn't Georgia from Prince George

Attached: 1515670398042.png (645x729, 69K)

Sorry, Saint George. I had Georgia (state) mixed up in my head for a second

>Gruziya something about fertile land?
No it means the land of Gruzins, and Gruzin means "one who loads", Gruzin gruzit = to load

it's likely that all 3 are derived from the persian word. Georgia or something similar means fertile land in Greek, that's must be the one you are talking about. persian origin is thee most accepted theory.
who taught you all this?

Γεωργία means agriculture, thou I wish we would switch to Sakartvelo as well.

my russian grandpa he served with some georgians in the soviet army in the prehistoric times. chito gvrito chito margarito da

I don't, it's oppressive Zan and Svan Georgians. filthy Karts are Arab rape babies

Why are Svan Georgians so pale compared to everyone else? Or is Google images misleading me.

same and i've literally never heard "sakartvelo"

weird

...don't really know about this stuff.
Btw did Military service and worked with Georgians. Really like you guys!

google is misleading you, it's always cherrypicked. svans are probably still lighter than eastern Georgians, but some can be dark as well, usually they have lighter eyes though. I pretty sure Zans are lighter than svans or at least mingrelians, Laz are Turk rape babies

being nice won't redeem you, give back the Golden fleece and pay for killing our dragon

We sold it for debts.
Can't take from he who does not have :P

Are you an Amazon?

Georgia seems like the most obscure ex-Soviet country except for meme-state like Moldova. Even Turkmenistan is famous for being NK: Central Asian edition and yet it's weird how Georgia, a place with real history, is relatively unknown.

What about Tajikistan

You make it sound like a kingdom hidden in the mist surrounded by dragons and mountains

Greeks killed our dragons

Attached: Bakhmaro432446.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

>a kingdom hidden in the mist surrounded by dragons and mountains
I think it's correct except for the dragon part

Iran: Central Asian edition

Georgia doesn't have interesting history beside existing as a Christian kingdom. They got bumfucked by everyone who bothered conquering the south Caucasus including Arabs, Persians, Turks, and later Russians.

you didn't answer

why would you think that?

Retard

Attached: 290px-Douris_cup_Jason_Vatican_16545.jpg (290x296, 34K)

Getting my myths mixed up, though thought the Amazons were from that area too

Attached: 20180703194410.jpg (768x1024, 218K)