What business would you start with 60 thousand dollars?

What business would you start with 60 thousand dollars?

Attached: IMG_20161219_014240_802.jpg (356x633, 61K)

VPS company renting KVMs. Near 1000% ROI.

Shrimp farming

Consulting of some form. Knowing 20% more than the average person on something can qualify you to charge 3000 a day.

Attached: 5961436d85799.gif (256x256, 234K)

Can u explain fren?

Attached: 1523619266170.jpg (540x488, 31K)

Start some sort of pest control business.

Attached: auschwitz DSC_1716.jpg (1600x1053, 292K)

Depends on my skill set, how long I want to be actively involved in the business for, how hands on I want to be, whether it will be part of my living income, and how long I'm willing to wait for a return, and which city/country I'm in....

i'm intrigued? Who generally is the customer for this? Software Developers?

This. Consultancy businesses generally need very little equipment, in the right industry with the right marketing they can scale up very easily - especially if you very early codify the company 'culture' and the 'ways of doing things'. And even they you can always branch off into other services.
So there's low overhead, low expenses (maybe some offices, marketing, and salaries).

Again, depends on who your client is, where they are, what service you provide

Sure, if you can find customers in that over saturated market where pajeets will undercut you by 50%.

>i'm intrigued? Who generally is the customer for this? Software Developers?

Mate you're looking at $5 - $20 per customer per month. It's a draining business to be in because people can't get VPS' working properly even if their own life depended on it. It's also competitive as fuck. With all the big brands like GoDaddy, Namecheap, etc in on it.

Is there then a possibility to do an intermediary service - setting up those things for dumb fuck customers who already have VPS' from other suppliers?

Not that I have the capital to do this myself, I was just curious what the business model was.

this is called sys admin user

Can you freelance that though?

hire an it guy to set up a proper mining room

Yes you can, but you need to sink in ungodly amounts of time in education. 4 years will do.

Sales can be a bit expensive, I should mention. Can take months to sign deals.

Fuck that, I'd rather leverage skills I have already. But good to know it's possible.

True, very true. But the flip side is you don't have inventory or machines sitting idle like in other industries.

Window cleaning.

After buying poles, ladders, mops, a bucket and squeegee rails, all you have to buy are rubber blades that will last you two days of constant use and dawn dishwashing soap. 90% of homes and businesses can be done with all equipment fitting easily in a Toyota Corolla.

Homes can be finished in 2-6 hours ranging from $400-$1200 on average.

As an example, average chipotle can be done in 30 minutes for $50.

You can fill your bucket with water from the establishments/homes you’re washing.

$1,000,000 insurance plans can be bought for $100-200 a month

Homes are typtically done 1-2 times a year and businesses on average want their windows washed every 2 weeks. High traffic businesses like panera breads are typically done every week and I charge them $60 on average.

As an example, if a business wants monthly service, charge them $50. Biweekly, $35-40. weekly $25-30.

Easy work, easy money, minimal overhead.

-----------------
Air-conditioning shop
-----------------

NOICE

Adult film production company, if you're smart about it you'll have change to spare

Buy a parking lot and monetize it. I’m at the largest parking trade show in the US to find a system for the lot I just bought.