Do Sydney and Melbourne deserve all the hate they get?

Do Sydney and Melbourne deserve all the hate they get?

Attached: 1488505798429.jpg (960x960, 103K)

Hell yeah
Anything Aussie in fact

Damn, she's ugly as fuck.

Christ Australians really are the descendants of Brits

She looks like Harry Kane in a wig

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 2.81M)

would desu

What did you think we were?, of course we look like you.

>Christ Australians really are the descendants of Brits
Check out the historian over here

>Christ Australians really are the descendants of Brits

Attached: 1537217048444.png (500x500, 10K)

I assumed Australians looked more Mixed-European for some reason, like Americans

yes, absolutely

t. someone that lives in melbourne

>sydney
speaking from second hand experience, yes, but I haven't been there myself in ages
>melbourne
yes

Yes and unfortunately Perth and Brisbane will be like them eventually.

Attached: perth.png (960x600, 1.02M)

Well done Sherlock

The only people who have a genuine irrational hatred of Sydney and Melbourne are rural boomers and Jow Forumstards.

whats liberating about removing your shorts in public

Hatred of Sydney and Melbourne is not irrational, mate.

Drunk attention whores and attention whores in general do this sort of thing for attention.

Yes it is. These are the two most loved cities in the entire country.

don't remind me lad, whenever i return to perth it feels like an absoute haven
>irrational
no such thing

thanks, whats your model city, in or outside australia?

>that poor butterface young lady who have to reveal her underpants in public to prove she's worth anything

Sydney is incredibly mediocre in almost every respect. I weep for the country if this is the best it has to offer

It's a bogan thing.

I have no career and never do anything interesting so country towns suit me type attitude.

ah yes climbing the corporate ladder and taking a package holiday once or twice a year is so interesting

Everytime I read Aus/pol/ for a laugh they always try and play up the idea of an endearing Aussie charm to small towns
Whenever I've been there I'm always struck at the levels of obesity, poverty, drug use and generally lower class of person you encounter. There's the attitude that the most anyone should aspire to is get pissed at the pub watching the footy and the only thing they look forward to on weekdays is an Iced Coffee at their end of the tradie shift

No, Melbourne is fucking fantastic to live and work as a young professional. So many diverse restaurants, cultural events, brilliant coffee.
Anyone who talks shit is just an uncultured bogan

>food
>coffee
>"cultural events"
sensational

>food
>coffee
>"cultural events"
sensational

based and so true

Sydney and Melbourne are Australia's best cities, there's no room for debate there.

t. Perth

Literally better than anything in your shithole ice-ridden country town
protip: the girls are also much better looking in big cities

So true

literally didn't have anyone here that wasn't from the British Isles until the 70s you mong

How will cuntry "people" ever recover?

Honestly BASED

not surprised that best means worst in perth

Attached: 1536263294880.jpg (960x714, 100K)

you're fucked mate
t. also perth

Bet these country poofs hate the idea of having an Asian gf.

>le epic tanned man face

I live in Sydney, its just that your pros amount to basically fuck all. Literally any reasonably sized western city has all of those

t. 32" chest

cringe

tipping you're from Joondalup or dare I say it Mandurah

why didnt the australians build more cities?

I don't know the difference between any of these cities

Attached: dab pepe.jpg (249x180, 5K)

we've only been here for 200 years lad the fact that we have what we have is remarkable in itself

Very strong chin and big nose

t. worst australian

Sydney and Melbourne unironically living rent free in the heads of cuntry "people"

you have mines in the outback, nothing else sustains you
you have to suck dick to whoever has the strongest navy to protect you as well to protect the cargo ships
you also had the missing link walking around the continent but you gave them ID's and petrol
the least you could have done 50 years ago is build a town or 2
the chinese will if you dont

Unironically redpilled

1. Melbourne
2. Sydney

POWER GAP

5. Perth
6. Brisbane

POWER GAP

10. Adelaide

POWER GAP

50. Hobart
51. Launceston

POWER GAP

9998. Epic bogan shitholes like Newcastle, Geelong etc
9999. Darwin

all true

;-;

We got the majority of our population after we'd already hit a development point where you want to live urban

You can almost see where I live from there.

we also didn't spend the last century blowing ourselves up like you lad

troll

So true
t. Wang

Attached: 1519194517745.jpg (811x660, 102K)

based ruru poster

Whenever I see Australian slags, I have a deep desire to pump them full of semen and then disappear, leaving them to live with the consequences.

Am I a terrible person, Jow Forums?

Yes, you would be involved in creating an average aussie, like there isnt already enough of them

Attached: australian.png (381x353, 61K)

What do you aussies hate about the east coast cities you have?
the people or just the cities themselves

Only 4channel losers hate them

based post

Like 90% of the population is on the east coast, they're not disliked as a whole.
As to why we don't all get along, we used to be six independently governed colonies and rivalries developed during that period. Victorians and New South Welsh men hate each other. Queenslanders hate New South Welshmen, Western Australians hate everyone else and Tasmanians and South Australians are ignored.

love sydney
love melbourne
love perth
'ate everything else

simple as

>we used to be six independently governed colonies and rivalries developed during that period
that would explain it
talking about tasmania [spoiler]is it worth visiting[/spoiler]

Attached: thumbs up.png (809x839, 273K)

Boomers are ruining my city.

Attached: 1460186680001.jpg (166x200, 5K)

>reee nato protect me from the Serbs!

I last visited in 2003 or so, but I remember it being absolutely gorgeous. It's nothing like the rest of the country. It even has its own, unique wildlife, pic related. It reminds me of New Zealand really.

Attached: images (44).jpg (739x415, 52K)

It's you or some scum Bogan or wog, and if the slag is particularly fucken stupid then it'll be a Sudanese cunt.

So it makes no difference

its basically north island NZ (which is also excellent)

Perth here
Haven't been to Sydney since I was a kid so no real comment
Melbourne is nice in a lot of ways, but every person I know that has moved there full time has turned into a cunt to some degree for whatever reason

is perth comfy
seems so

Very, but with growing population it's going to lose a lot of its charm

you don't know what growing even means m8

t. melbourne

Its alright. It feels like the mining yob population has dropped, or maybe I just don't run into them as much now. The rental/buyers market is good right now as well.

Blown the fuck out

t. not melbourne

fair enough
I feel like people shit on a lot of cities for absolutely zero/miniscule reason and perth suffers from that

We're on the precipice of another mining boom already. We'll probably end up being a city of 5 mil just like Melb and Sydney are today with equally terrible traffic

population is projected to double in the next 30 years and overtake Brisbane mate, we're not exactly chugging along

What about Adelaide?

What are the nice parts of Melbourne? I'm looking at it on google streetview and what I see is disgusting. Collingwood in particular is a big yikes

Theyre natural enemies
Like Queenslanders and new south welshman
Or western Australian and new south welshman
Or Victorians and new south welshman
Or Canberrians and new south welshman
Or South Australian and new south welshman
Or Tasmanians and new south welshman
Or new south welshman and other new south welshman

Toorak

Adelaide is in a terrible geographic position for growth and it's extremely boring. It's not going to become as crowded but it likely won't morph into anything interesting either.

you must not watch footy if you were expecting anything approaching decent in Collingwood

go to the coast
dont mind the inner suburbs, they might look gritty but theres lots to do there

Any fellow Toorak residents here?

OH NO NO LOOK AT THAT FACE

would smash the blonde tbhdesu

you serious?

Yeah

are you really rich?

based australian man

My parents are lol

It looks comfy but I was surprised it was the most expensive given the location and number of normal houses. Our expensive ones in Perth seem more mansion-y. Also noticed a weird obsession with tennis courts.

lucky
I reside in the north-west
even around my parts there are lots of houses with tennis courts

They're so British that they treat Mediterraneans like blacks and Asians are here.

IMO it's because each state focuses nearly all of their effort on developing their capital city. And when they develop a hinterland region, either for mining or farming most economic activity is nearly always rooted back into the capital city. Western Australia for example spends billions on developing its natural resources, but nearly all the profit flows straight back into Perth. Many of the jobs will be in Perth or taken by workers from Perth who just fly out to mines or gas rigs. Any other decent sized towns or cities in states seemed to have grown organically around a natural resource, normally a cash crop, fertile soils or a rich deposit of something that couldn't be exploited without a local population around it. Coal for Newcasltle, gold for Bendigo, Ballarat.