Feel SORRY for you poor NEETs and wagecucking autists

Knew about IoTeX LONG before it got shilled here - desu I was fudding it here. Got a decent amount from charity donations n picked up more after unlock before Binance. Same shit with QKC WLs..

If you want to be made in this game anons, you NEED to hustle!

Posting as I feel kinda guilty now for not sharing more with you biztards…mainly been fudding projects here but found a few gems thanks to 4chanso here’s 3 projects for you poorfags - ALWAYS DYOR + DD

Dont listen to anons, for all you know, what I’m about to recommend are pure shit coins

ALCHEMINT
- Early bird whitelist over (I stocked up on them) but you can still get in on the public sale June 12
- NEO backed Stablecoin
- Buying GAS for the stablecoin here, NOT the stablecoin itself so don’t ask “Why would I invest in a stablecoin?” herp fkn derp biztards
- Chinese project + investors ALL over this shit, if you believe in NEO this is a fkn no-brainer, Mr. Da Hongfei motherfkn approved

FANTOM
Whitelist June 8, get out the KYC selfies of you mouth breathing
Korean DAG, some say next ICON
Solid investors/funds backing - if you can get in,put in. Only way this project is going IS UP

EMOTIQ
Early but I’m most bullish on Emotiq
OmniLedger tech (proven + literature backed) TESTED at 13k TPS w/ 1800 nodes
CEO is ex-CTO of Aeternity (top 30 coin), whole team is stacked, github with commits for days
Cronje has massive raging hard on for their code
Privacy with ZK proofs + Mimblewimble
SHARDING mother fkers, SHARDING! You know what other project just mooned that uses ‘sharding’?? Quarkchain (zil too)
ORACLES - perhaps they’ll hit up Sergey at McDonadls to please you stinky linky autists

Emotiq aren’t doing crowdsale, heard they doing airdrop instead to early supporters in TG. Better load up TG accounts, can join here: telegram.me/emotiq

Thats it biztards, 2 whitelists + 1 airdrop

Don’t be an idiot, if you missed ONT + DFINITY airdrop, don’t miss this one otherwise stay poor

Attached: sss.jpg (323x600, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple-rules.com/tech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gay shill thread. Sage.

you just made me hard

I'm impressed user

Lel wut?????????????? Btfo biz cuck!!!!! Dis ain’t no chad ridden reddit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong. you get 2/3 marks. agree with fantom and emotiq. remove the other shitcoin. bye

When moon, when exchange?

Stay poor user

Yeah, I don't play around when someone's livelihood counts on it. Im not here just to enjoy memes, Im here to make generational wealth

I know you autists don't like reading but you should try to do it more. It will help stop you from being an ignorant shitcoiner

i already invested in alchemint and fantom. no way i miss emotiq too. best part is that biztards will not get in and still post about chainlink

Fantom is the only project worth buying there Korean coin + a DAG is a no brainer

I'm not some poor fucking pajeet shitting on the street I'm not signing up for a fucking airdrop u fag

All ICOs are scams but thanks anyways. Will try to scoop some of these shitcoins at half ico price on idex or whatever

imagine watching ian baboonalina go from 100k to 5 million and thinking icos are a scam lmao

lol what shitcoins, fantom is the only good one there, emotiq is meh but could moon. fantom all in though, skip it if you hate money

FANTOM + EMOTIQ are 10x easy.
Fantom got maket makers, apparently good chance of being listed on binance within first week.

Emotiq long term play. Team is 100% legit and will take us far.

ALCHEMINT, not too sure.

Alchemint reminds me of Matrix, on outset looks like a pure chinese shitcoin, then mass FOMO after Westerners found out about it. As long as you got 2/3, you still doing alright

Those linkies stay stinky...

You clearly didn't sign up for Ontology airdrop, that shit is worth over 10 ETH right now.

Anyway, tihs post was for made for our poor pajeet brethren. Minnows have to start somewhere

Not all, but most are yes. Need to do proper DD to figure out what's shit and whats legit. I higlhy doubt you will get half ico price on IDEX, if so I'll be scooping up too ;)

Alchemint will be pushed by whole NEO council, but sure you can go and invest in McAfee coin instead. Fantom is Korea, not much else to say. And if you missed Zil and you plan not get airdrops from emotiq you can also just commit crypto seppuku.

I feel opposite, Fantom has strong hype and will do well, however tech is more uncertain.

Emotiq on other hand is close to testnet and has strong proven team behind it. Just lacking the hype/marketing right now, but give it a few weeks and we will likely see it everywhere.

Agreed, skip Fantom if you hate money.

Have little doubt that all of these will not at least be positive ROI. Just a matter of which one moons hardest.

>This coin can interact with Ethereum making the real Bitcoin obsolete.

>Ethereum isn't exactly a store of value because it has infinite supply.

>Neither Bitcoin nor Bitcoin cash can interact with Ethereum.

>0xBitcoin is the first of its kind in the pool of all ERC20 tokens that can offer fair distribution of wealth AND interact with other ERC 20 tokens.

>This will replace WETH and will make other atomic swapping solutions like AION and Interledger obsolete as far as swapping ERC20 tokens.

>The mining mechanism on top of another mining mechanism (soon POS - casper) effectively creates a 2D POW solution BTFO 51% attacks.

Copy and paste to shill.

Good calls, user. I was eyeing both of Emotiq and Fantom, but haven't got enough funds to go into both.

Thinking of going with Fantom but god damn does Emotiq look nice...

would you advise to go into the airdrop on the craptopia coin (you know i think) today?
to make more money for the ico's?

Not buying your bags praveen

im 12 and what is this?

Haven't heard of craptopia coin sorry, can't comment. Need to do your own research and make sure you have solid reasons as to why you are investing in anything

No worries Prashant :)
I won't be buying yours either

mh, will be impossible to get into fantom
they only sell 2 mio
will be bought out in 30 seconds

Liquidity is a bitch in this game

Like I said gotta hustle.

You win some, you lose some. Increase your odds of success as much as you can, it'll be worth it

Gg user... you are going hard on these shill streets xD

just because you make money on it doesn't mean it's not a scam

What can I say, a poor pajeet has to make his living somehow hahah.

But seriously, DYOR and see if its shilling or not

> BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Thanks OP really appreciate it. I only have 0.7 eth tough what should I do?

Also what are your toughts on Sovrin?

where the hell do you even find these coims?

Don't forget Harmony!

Fuck you shilly dog

How dare he? Weak shill lel

How the FUCK is usa residents supposed to participate in Fantom ico? I have a VPN but how the fuck do u pass KYC???

any info is appreciated

They a pajeet to do it for you.

>Also what are your toughts on Sovrin?

Who told you about this?

>muh sovrin
not a secret and totally boring
would not buy

Try to get into Fantom whitelist and get that 0.7 ETH in there. Tokens unlock 29th June so its relatively quick flip. DYOR and don't just blindly follow me though.

Sovrin is a strong project, legit team and has long term potential. I missed this one unfortunately.

You scour the ends of the earth and find them. Go to google, crunchbase, slack/discord/tg groups etc. Get as close to the source as you can

Yep Harmony and Zilliqa, and now Emotiq all built on OmniLedger. No doubt they will do well

I love you too

You buy KYCs my friend, not that expensive, just make sure you don't get scammed

Where to buy emotiq?????????? Where tg??????? When moon??????????? What is harmony????????

>7. Selfie. File can be up to 2mb in size. Only JPG or PNG accepted.
What's all these gayshit
>8. Passport: Your ID must be visible. File can be up to 2mb in size. Only JPG or PNG accepted
But i don't have a passport

Best thing about emotiq is i can shill it to you poor fags without you ever getting the chance to buy in. No fear of missing out on whitelist because good projects like emotiq and starkware dont do ICOs anymore. Your only chance is airdrop hahahaha rekt.

user, if you like money pay attention to this post, seriously.

H-how much for dem titties

Liquidity.network is the best coming ico anyway. Fantom will suck its penis.

How do I sign up for fantom whitelist?

But will this moon though? A curious mind inquires ... xD

Harmony: simple-rules.com/tech

Find the Telegram yourself, I even posted it in the OP

Get made with crypto and you won't need to pay for dem titties

This is actually another good project, not going in though

Follow instrucitons on website or find their instructions on medium

It's literally in every ico and muh next 100x threads

Ty again. Sovrin hasn't had crowdsale yet I think so ur good

sauce?

what u think about Orbis?

OP, please help me here. I've signed up for Dfinity, the payment was confirmed, my identity was confirmed shortly after, but today I received an email that my $9 has been refunded and I'm not removed from the list. Why? What happened?

>and I'm NOW removed from
and I'm not removed from
Sorry, typo.

LMAO @ shills

All of these coins OP listed are trash

Worthless, won't be here in 6 months

How can i participate in emotiq airdrop??

Shills will be shills

That mouth though

Yup, but the mods can at least do their job

They probably did a background on pump and dumpers.
You got flagged... ICO worst enemy = pump and dumpers.

Correct, Sovrins crowdsale is still to come.

Don't know anything about it sorry

Many people's KYC got refunded, they did a TG announcement on it. Just chill, if everything checks out you'll be fine

Its not about whats here in 6 months or not, its about what can make you the most money

Read the OP! Join the Emotiq TG channel and sit and wait for an announcement

If OP was a accredited investor which he is not because he doesn't have 1 million in tangible assets he would be shilling
pledgecamp
tzero
hedera hashgraph
rootstock
kadena
These are the top tier ico's plebs can't invest in.
This is why OP is a faggot

Attached: 3-btc.png (1812x857, 113K)

fap -> read emotiq wp -> fap more

Yeah, and this won't make you fuck all newfag

Holy shit emotiq whitepaper is dope!!! Good find pajeet

Cant find any info on emotiq's airdrop faggot did you lie?

personally i think emotiq > fantom > iotex

Never said I was an accredited investor.

Tzero, Hashgraph, Rootstock all doing rather ridiculous raises.

Pledgecamp and Kadena are reasonable. I like shorter lockups and low-mid caps. People have different investing styles and philosophies

Then read emotiq yellow paper -> fap more

Doesnt matter, Iotex and Quarkchain got me made

Not sure if public knowledge yet. Should be airdrop, they cancelled crowdsale

I would put Fantom last, only because atm its mainly whitepaper project, but it has potential and likely do good out of the gate

hnnggg

Emotiq will suprise you. That’s all i can say as an insider. Better check it out now and invest.

But you can't even invest now unless you're a whale for the private sales.

That's why I suggest getting in on their Telegram. If they choose to do a crowdsale again or do airdrop, you will be in prime position to get in

holy shit kys

Emotiq is the strongest coin to shill here.

How much EMOTIQ do I need to get a girl like that?

Word on the street is 100k minimum. Must be a chad investor first

Start sucking dicks for a pool poorfags.

Just a poor pajeet here so signing up just in case they do an airdrop with my 5,000 accounts.

OP I don't say this often as this place is mostly cancer. But very solid advice

any thoughts on certik?

Attached: cryptoyummy.jpg (384x441, 36K)

Yummy mummy!

She is

Hot chick + good tech.... when moon?