Binance SKY trading promo announced

I'm the user who told you yesterday that Binance would announce this within 24 hours.
I hope you took the opportunity to load up before this shit goes parabolic. SKY to the MOON.

Attached: Binance-SKY-Promo.jpg (1156x734, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004606091
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy

>skyminers
>miners

Attached: 9837A750-C177-49F2-BAC3-C0FFE5E64F1E.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

moly

This is Binance's biggest ever promo.

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004606091

To celebrate Skycoin (SKY) listing on Binance, we have committed a total of 50,000 SKY and 10 Skyminer units to give away to our fans worldwide — our largest competition to date!

Users will be ranked in terms of the total SKY volume traded on their Binance account (including both buys and sells) across all SKY trading pairs during the competition period.

Trading Competition: a total of 20,000 SKY to win!
1st: 3,000 SKY
2nd: 2,000 SKY
3rd: 1,000 SKY
5th-10th: evenly split 4,000 SKY
11th-20th: evenly split 4,000 SKY
21st-50th: evenly split 6,000 SKY

Lucky Draw: 30,000 SKY + 10 Skyminers to win!
Users with SKY trading volume (including both buys and sells) of at least 200 SKY will be put into the following Lucky Draws:

One very lucky Binancian will receive 3,000 SKY!
50 lucky Binancians evenly split 8,000 SKY (160 SKY each)
190 lucky Binancians evenly split 19,000 SKY (100 SKY each)
10 Binancians each receive a Skyminer unit.

Attached: SKY-ECOSYSTEM.jpg (1280x864, 137K)

>Binancian
Lmao

think theres a realistic shot to win the raffle? I might do a 200 trade

I wish I hadn't left my nano ledger with all my Eth to my summer cottage, I'd definitely buy at least 200

Probably, there's going to be 251 raffle winners.
I'm just going to buy and sell the same 10 SKY 20 times and then move the 10 SKY out to my wallet to earn those lovely Coin Hours.
All you lose by doing this is the trading fees, which are pretty low if you hold BNB.

Attached: SKY-e-Gov.jpg (2114x290, 102K)

MOON WHEN

Attached: photo5100728454248245187.jpg (600x620, 80K)

I was just going to start a thread to thank you for the insider info you gave, which I made a note of 2 days ago. How did you come to know this btw?

Just to expand... Quite rare on Jow Forums that actual legit valuable pieces of info are shared. And this actually happened.

synth leaked it in telegram

Attached: photo5055756190994245582.jpg (1175x676, 89K)

Sauce

bottom 2 are also admins

Attached: leak.png (692x355, 28K)

thanks mate

Why the fuck are admins this retarded allowed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: happening.gif (312x213, 973K)

Wait, so can I trade with 20 SKY and get to 200 SKY volume volume or do I need to buy/sell at least 200?

You can trade with 20 sky until you get your volume

Volume, so just keep passing them back n forth

nice
thanks lads

Trading Competition: a total of 20,000 SKY to win!
1st: 3,000 SKY
2nd: 2,000 SKY
3rd: 1,000 SKY
5th-10th: evenly split 4,000 SKY
11th-20th: evenly split 4,000 SKY
21st-50th: evenly split 6,000 SKY

tfw 4th gets nothing

wait. lol. wat

In the notes it says that wash trades wont count towards the competition. So how much time needs to pass in order to not look like a washtrade?

>No prize found

Attached: 404.png (267x260, 31K)

>In the notes it says that wash trades wont count towards the competition.
I think a wash trade is just if you buy and sell into your own orders, so I think market selling and buying should be OK.

this

you should always test any device like that with your fingers or something. you can't fuck around with this type of stuff, you gotta be safe, because you only get one dick. for instance, I didn't just dive into the nearest pool and start fucking the pool cleaner of a complete stranger. these people were one of my wife's best massage therapy clients, and they had a really nice house with a huge pool and hot tub. we were invited over for a bbq one day, and that's when I first noticed the pool cleaner vacuum. I've had my fair share of vacuums in the past, but never a pool cleaner. it was right then I realized that I would do anything to fuck that pool cleaner vacuum. every time I came over I made an effort to take a dip in their pool, which would increase my chances of being left alone for just long enough to have my way with the pool cleaner vacuum. the problem is, the pool cleaner vacuum wasn't always in the pool, which made things even more complicated. to make a long story short, eventually I did find my opportunity. me, my wife, and the couple were hanging out in the hot tub and eventually all 3 of them decided they wanted to go inside and get ready for dinner. of course I told them I wanted to stay a little longer, and maybe take a dip in the pool: which of course had the pool cleaner vacuum going. as soon as everyone was inside, I jumped into the pool, which was only slightly colder than the hot tub thanks to the pool heater. I immediately swam over and stuck a finger inside to see if it was safe. sure enough, I felt the gentle fan blades tickling my finger with such an amazing suction feeling. without hesitation, I pulled my swim trunks down and stuck my penis inside. it was heavenly bliss. within no more than 30 seconds I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my entire life, I was literally stunned from the feeling. the best part is I didn't even get caught until my third encounter with the pool cleaner vacuum... those were the good days.

so what usually happens to price in these situations, rocket or dump?

Logically I assume it climbs as people first have to buy before they can start.

Awesome. So if i just take my 5k sky and just market buy and sell everything for 7 days i should be good right?