BAMBOOZLED

Ever wondered why REQ performed so poorly, aside form being an utter shitcoin? The frogs literally dumped 57 million tokens on you during the bear market. 35 million off that in the last month alone.

Attached: Historical Snapshot - January 07- 2018 - CoinMarketCap 6-6-2018 11-41-50 AM.png (1296x115, 18K)

Thank you based devs !
French are awsome.
Please dump more.

why do you care so much about req op?

Why do you care?

I'm just curious, that's all. are you a bagholder or not?

What makes you think I'd still be bagholding REQ? And what makes you think I don't know what exactly you're trying to achieve with this line of questioning, shill?

It's just weird to think anyone would put so much effort to shit on internet money in an anonymous forum. At least I think it's weird, idk bout you.

>so much effort
You mean a thread with two screencaps edited in MS paint, which literally took 3 minutes altogether? Nice try, shill. Argue what's in the OP, instead of "I'll simply frame you as a fudder" ad hominem.

I'm not saying you're wrong nor you're right, and I'm not a shill. Again, I'm just saying it's weird you and others (or probably just you, idk) are constantly shitting on REQ, in a very emotional way (as seen right now, it's obvious you're pissed off at my post). And then when someone asks you if you hold REQ, you evade the question. Weird

they still have 300m left, I reckon they have accelerated the dumping lately to sell them while they are still worth anything, that's why every support crashed

Why do you care so much? Do you respond to every "FUD" thread for other shitcoins in this manner as well? You're far too obvious, concern troll.

Damn what a weird and creepy dude

yeah I noticed this myself. it actually performed pretty well considering so many tokens added to circulation

When did you learn that french are the new pajeets?

Only idiots believed in this pajeet and dump coin

Buy the dip

Usually it's the JUSTed who neg their bags for some weird reason.

DBC performed better than REQ :))))

Attached: 149756346437.png (765x511, 317K)

>getting this defensive about a simple question
>surely not hiding anything

you should always test any device like that with your fingers or something. you can't fuck around with this type of stuff, you gotta be safe, because you only get one dick. for instance, I didn't just dive into the nearest pool and start fucking the pool cleaner of a complete stranger. these people were one of my wife's best massage therapy clients, and they had a really nice house with a huge pool and hot tub. we were invited over for a bbq one day, and that's when I first noticed the pool cleaner vacuum. I've had my fair share of vacuums in the past, but never a pool cleaner. it was right then I realized that I would do anything to fuck that pool cleaner vacuum. every time I came over I made an effort to take a dip in their pool, which would increase my chances of being left alone for just long enough to have my way with the pool cleaner vacuum. the problem is, the pool cleaner vacuum wasn't always in the pool, which made things even more complicated. to make a long story short, eventually I did find my opportunity. me, my wife, and the couple were hanging out in the hot tub and eventually all 3 of them decided they wanted to go inside and get ready for dinner. of course I told them I wanted to stay a little longer, and maybe take a dip in the pool: which of course had the pool cleaner vacuum going. as soon as everyone was inside, I jumped into the pool, which was only slightly colder than the hot tub thanks to the pool heater. I immediately swam over and stuck a finger inside to see if it was safe. sure enough, I felt the gentle fan blades tickling my finger with such an amazing suction feeling. without hesitation, I pulled my swim trunks down and stuck my penis inside. it was heavenly bliss. within no more than 30 seconds I had one of the most powerful orgasms of my entire life, I was literally stunned from the feeling. the best part is I didn't even get caught until my third encounter with the pool cleaner vacuum... those were the good days.

No, the fact that I called out the concern troll instead of answering his pointless, loaded question is the exact opposite of getting defensive.
>surely not hiding anything
Yes, I'm a member of paid FUD group. You exposed me. REQ is the next 1000x moon mission, buy the dip sirs.

i cant believe there are actually people that think some "payment processor" that can't even touch fiat has any chance at competing with coinbase or bitpay, or any well established and most importantly supported solution.

if you just want to accept crypto with no fiat at all, you don't want to use some shitcoin like req to do it, there are undreds of free zero-fee zero-middleman services out there that just let you accept btc/eth directly, just like a paypal or stripe checkout box, req just decided to take advantage of the ico for a bit of centralized javascript.

SUPER weird and creepy