Real Penny Stocks, No Bluechips No Bullshit

Give me your best stock less than 1 cent with the potential to run 50 - 100x, and why in one sentence.

I posted here a year ago, and Jow Forums gave me 2 runners that turned $250 into $15,000. Time to take it to the next level.

i have no money in anything atm, but considering buying into OWVI as i have funds ready to go.

Attached: 1lgaz6.jpg (400x268, 26K)

BIEI

(((TRON))))

No crypto faggot.

I have money in my brokerage account, Penny Stocks or suck muh balls

I got a non- 1 cent stock that is a great long term hold . Osisko Metals. Currently its around 50cents. If you know anything about metals and mining youll know about osisko. Great team, look at the funds involved. Put this gem into a portfolio and hold onto it for years. You will thank me later.

i own lvvv 26k worth at .0089. now at 05+. its pot stocks. also have hemp.

also how hi do you think owvi will go?

Break down why them over other metal companies. You have my ear

Good question

Bump

i was reading up on the owvi and they are planning a reverse merger. if i buy 52k shares what will happen to them and at what price will it go to or will it tank? thanks

Its setting up to be a streaming/royalty play. Meaning, they will loan money to a mine, the mine will then pay them a percentage of everything sold or will sell them the product at a huge discount. They will be focused on Zinc. Zinc pricing is pretty nice right now and supplies are low.
Osisko Gold is kinda like the parent company. Excellent team. They do the same thing in the gold space. Look at the track record for them. It started out like this one did and now they are paying a small dividend.
If you can accumulate now and then 5-10 years later they are paying a nice dividend, youll be set. Not a get rich over night thing, but definetely a great risky long term play.
My other holds are Sandstorm Gold(Biggest), FNV, Osisko, and a few oil pipelines. All i trade and hold is metals and oil. I have done well in these spaces and have sucked at all other spaces.

$TOPS

Amhd shell owned by chinks

TTCM - check out their patents, Apps to be out this year.

ARYC - at .02 has real revenue and patents, financials to be out soon.

RBII

if youre willing to hold for 2 years

synthesized cannabinoids will be the next big pharma revolution

Attached: [email protected] (300x240, 149K)

Pennystocks are gr8 but crypto is better if you how to use capital properly. I used to trade pennystocks but went all into crypto b/c the wait times between trades are much shorter.

Attached: B788_DC8_A_98_C0_42_D6_A6_F4_B2_DB8_CB7_C4_B5.jpg (600x600, 78K)

i used to scalp NUGT/DUST daily.. i will look into it

BUMP

I made most of my money on pipelines right after the market collapsed. I did very well. My advice to anyone looking to get into the stock game is to know what your trading or holding. I know gold, silver and oil. Some other commodities too...but mostly those. I can sort through drilling results, whats on their property, etc.
Anytime I stray from this area, I lose... it never fails. Learn or figure a certain sector and know it inside and out. Maybe your smarter than me and you can do a few.... but know them. If you ask me about a gold mine, I can properly tell you alittle something about it.

dont buy penny stocks

t. FITX BRND MJNA HEMP bagholder