What amount of money (no house) at 27 is

embarrasing?
ok?
great?

Attached: 0072 - gu0XYfy.jpg (234x250, 10K)

we need to start filtering third world countries and actual brainlets, not to mention incels

I'm 27. I've been buying btc since it was at $5 but have panic sold at some very bad times. My net worth right now is less than 30k.

Not really sure whats worse, not being rich or all my friends thinking I'm rich.

Honestly the fact that your posting on this sub means you're doing better than most people meaning you are alive, have a roof, food and hope.

laughing at you but realizing I just turned 26 and next year I’ll be in the same position as you

YIKES

30yo boomer, make about 125k/yr in a medium COL area, no debt, around 300k networth, to my knowledge I'm doing better than average

embarrassing: less than 10k
ok: between 10k and 50k
great: over 100k

this does not include your retirement account, which should also be at least 15k by that age.

I'm 32 and my net worth is 10k. I grew up abused though and spent the last 10 years getting out of addiction so.. if you're young, don't be like me.

30 = millennial. and the money your parents gave you doesn't count, nice try though nathaniel

>retirement account in the year of our lord 2018
spotted the boomer

A lot of homeless people have smartphones

millennial actually, and if you don't have a checking, savings, and retirement account by the time you're out of college you're still a child in the eyes of anyone over the age of 21.

Really doesn't matter

Most doctor are poor at 27 because they are still in school but they are about to be doctors and make the big bucks

about tree fiddy

Attached: 1525574189869.png (896x716, 71K)

>this x1000
the homeless tweaker kid near me has been alive for over 5 years based purely off begging and fake signs about how he's "only $30 away from being able to afford a hotel for the night." he has an iphone 7 that he charges in the free usb charging station by the bus, idk if it has service but he probably just leeches the city wifi.

Majority pays their student loans 20 years after graduation =D stupid boomer millenals

Attached: coc1.png (636x500, 38K)

nice try boomer

parents didn't give me a dime but thanks for the compliment

back to r/personalfinance, boomer.

I'm embarrassing-tier at 30yo.
How do I get a job that pays more than 13k a year if I can't afford school?

28, 200k
am I the 1%?

less than 10k net-worth neet detected

Attached: mysides.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Those are called Obamaphones.

WOW, i graduated college in 2011 and I got like 10k in crypto, 20k in index funds, 15k in savings, and a 76k mortgage, im fucking blowing these clowns out of the water. My income isn't great, but I don't spend my money on stupid shit, and I do side hustles.

Attached: 9heK8.jpg (450x424, 56K)

dude wtf, 13k!? i literally worked in restaurants as a fucking busboy in college and made like $25k a year off the books in tips and hourly wages. i'm pretty sure less than 13k a year is less than minimum wage...

I'm really thinking about begging to make side money, how do I look scummy enough to get free monies though? I don't even has a phone, fuckkkk

I was working shitty jobs for 10 years in my twenties, mostly being in debt trying to get a succesful business off the ground. Then at age 30 I succeeded and now I'm on my way to millionaire status.

Net worth doesn't mean everything, your effort and attitude do.

I had zero net worth at 27 (recession caused), now 34, net worth $100k minus $180k owed on mortgage, but no other denbts.

Having no debt is a bigger deal than your networth, to be honest. The only debt I have is a student loan, but I don't live in Muttland and only repay that money when I have the capacity to do so.

Literally on my employee webpage it says "expected salary: $13535"
I'm pretty sure I'm going to make a lot less than that seeing as my hours have been cut down to 8hrs/week - and I'm listed as full time...
I've gotten pretty used to living without spending money, but after paying for electricity and food my EOY savings are less than 300$

I am 35. 52k year salary with quarterly bonus'

I owe a 128k mortgage on a 450k property that I share with my brother, which is awesome. I am not married yet. No children.

I have 11k cash in the bank
15,211 in my rrsp
6,216 in my sunlife dcpp
I own some vintage vehicles worth 50k +
I have about 12k in pot-stocks that are rising.

Im not rich at all but I am thankful for where I am at and I feel relatively good about myself and where I am going. People out there are really struggling.

oh - and I have about 900 in credit card debt spread over 2 cards with 500limits each.

>this does not include your retirement account, which should also be at least 15k

dude what?

Attached: 1402723941442s.jpg (241x250, 13K)

God bless you for not rubbing it in my face that you're doing well, user. I hope to make it humbly like you someday.

pretty sure this isn't legal, you should look up full time requirements on your state's labor dept

>28
>France

0 in savings 1 year ago, just make 2k€ from work. I got in crypto in June 2017, invested 1k€. Managed to make it to 20k€, went all-in on ZCL before the hype. Sold the absolute top, then sold by chance the BTC top in december.

> 194 000$

Didn't make it yet, but i'm on my way lads

Attached: 0607nagai-hiroshi02_666.jpg (666x666, 213K)

>has never been shat upon by corporation that thrives on high turnover rates
I hope to be like you someday.

I'm 35 and Im broke. How am I doing? Am I going to make it?

kek.. if i lived off 13k the past decade i'd be rich.

dude, you should quit that job like today and get a job at a restaurant. being a waiter or a bartender you can make twice that much.

this is coming from someone in a major city though, not sure if you live in the boonies or something

Hmm I think by 30 you should have at least 100k saved. Double that if you didn't buy a house.

100k or less
500k-1mil
1mil+