Drops 40% value in a minute

>drops 40% value in a minute

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Captura de pantalla 2018-06-06 a las 9.36.45 a.m..png (728x624, 184K)

I'm still 3x

>Not even mad

>Goes up 300% in 1 month

Weeeeeeeeeeee

fuck you mexican pajeet

DID I GET MEMED AGAIN? MAKE IT STOP

back to 0.003 you go. this is what happens when you see a 100% increase with shit volume backing it up. i cant wait for this project to die.

This is why people who were hoarding didn't want the retards in biz to get involved with the coin.
Half of you retards can't hold a coin while it suffers a slight drop in value even if you life depended on it and the other half are daytraders that would dump on anyways without hesitating a second.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA I LITERALLY SOLD AT THE TOP THIS MORNING I JUST HAPPENED TO NOT BE ABLE TO FALL BACK TO SLEEP AND SAW IT AT $4.60 AND UNLOADED. BEST FUCKING WEEK EVER!

>40% in 2 hours
>slight drop in value
Holy shit the delusion, so glad I'm not holding your bags. Did you buy my 0xBTC? Thank you.

>Oh noes so much volatility in crypto I'm going to cry

Attached: received_1713451382042278.jpg (600x600, 20K)

>Holy shit the delusion
Talking about your own delusions I guess since it dropped 40% in the last 30 minutes.
>so glad I'm not holding your bags
Sold most of my bag at 780. Right now I'm holding like 200 coins.

price goes up price goes down, still $100 EOY, kek wills it

Attached: 1527824111505.png (800x670, 290K)

We just witnessed the 2011 crash. Now for three years (days) of bear market, before the next run up.

>mfw ive mined enough to make an impact on low volume exchange prices

Attached: 1517611953333.png (793x794, 602K)

this is truth. if you haven't been following along, 0xBitcoin literally has been moving toe-in-step as Bitcoin did. Only it's sped up 100x

t..t..this is still the next bitcoin... r..right guys?

Retards, it “crashed” two days ago too from like 2.30 to 1.50 and came right back up. It has the same exact principles as bitcoin. The price is going up whether you like it or not

Then immediately Recovers.
WEAK HANDS.

Attached: 0xBTC_WelcomeAnimated.gif (300x100, 28K)

Its the real Bitcoin satoshis true vision hold strong

this but 6x

It's more like the principles of Turtlecoin, it saw similar ups & downs and then went straight the fuck down to 1 sat. Which it's still there.

Imagine buying something at 40 sats to see it dump to 1.
Just imagi- oh wait you're doing it right now.

Yeah...it’s like turtlecoin...except not at all. It has a 21million coin cap, whereas turtle has something stupid like a trillion rendering the price ultimately 1 sat for infinity, and turtle can be mined on your moms old CPU whereas 0x actually requires serious proof of work that provides value to the token.

This coin is unstoppable, if I was watching this from the sidelines I'd have to kms

Yeah I don't mean 0xBTC will be worth 1 sat literally
but you'll see a similar course of events
we can say the shill&pump started at 0.0005 eth, and that's where it'll return.

>and turtle can be mined on your moms old CPU whereas 0x actually requires serious proof of work that provides value to the token.
you can mine 0xbtc on your moms old CPU but you'll get very little, same with turtle, that's a moot point, both are meant for GPU mining.

>you're doing it right now
Except coin is 100vit short of ATH after 1 hour of it dumped.
Oh and it dumped because some fudder sold a measly amount of it for low to spread fear and disdain and the retards here ate it up like the brainlets they are.

Honestly all these failed attempts at shitting on the coin are proving that it is fudproof and a fucking tank. I'm getting early ETH flashbacks every time it gets discussed.

LMAO THIS is the most epic beartrap

Attached: 0xbtc.png (485x467, 9K)

I know your game pal

whoever's lurking, watch this one closely
it's gonna get fun

>it's going to flop guys, watch it!
Christ, minimum thing you could do is put some fucking effort in the fudding department.

This is why I get ETH flashbacks from these posts lmao. Same old "guys you'll see" 'arguments' that ETH had to deal with.

lmfao total and absolute retard

it's already back up to 0.0075

Yeah, ETH has an actual usecase.
Tell me why should anyone use 0xBTC?

REALISTIC price predictions EoM?

I'm thinking 3x from here if bitcoin remains bull, that seems very possible.

Just a friendly reminder.

Re-post this.

Attached: dump_or_get_dumped.jpg (1056x897, 99K)

Think about how big of a pump this will get if every post on Jow Forums was about this coin. If you want this to succeed you know what to do.

Where can I see current market cap for this. Inb4 cmc, they don't update often

less than 5 million

There was absolutely no way anybody could have seen this coming. No siree...

Attached: 1527571024063.webm (720x480, 2.95M)

Just peep the website, 0xbitcoin.org and multiply supply minted by price. Think it just broke 10mil MC last night.

your line is in the wrong spot, it's supposed to be all the way over to the left, on top of that tiny bump

Scamcoin, gonna sell when i get home. Gonna sump hars people

its going up again

$10 EOY

$10 EOW

lol checking dubs

This

Attached: 1528066523091.png (633x408, 70K)

Lmao they are trying to manipulate the price down AGAIN

HAHAAHHAHAH fucking pathetic

$100*

I invest only in the Normie coin. Is this the botmie coin biz ? Looks like it. It has borrowed branding frim btc.

>Recovers 35% of value

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$15

Botmie=Normie

this coin can easily get to $200 in the next bull run

Attached: 0xBTC king.png (1046x1163, 256K)

>when someone posts your art

Attached: 1376156847026.png (650x609, 66K)

This coin is going to soar into the top 15.

Can't wait to see the crying wojaks.
0xBTC is the new Bcash.

Who here 30 year old boomer who bought in at $5?

Attached: 25 year old boomer.jpg (250x229, 17K)

i can always tell the dump is about to happen when there's 13 shill threads

Should that be the case this thing should have been dumping constantly since early April.

Have you been reading biz for the past 2 weeks