Tfw when rich parents

>tfw when rich parents
>tfw when my mom just bought me a 3500 dollar suit
>560 dollar cologne
>150 dollar haircut for my interview upcoming.

Enjoy being poor and losing your money on coins

Attached: B0E61A77-0E51-4856-A81C-37DC02FEE5A2.jpg (640x435, 37K)

congratz you just won the most pathetic thread 2018 award

good luck dude, hope you have actual skills

Attached: 12798869_949313921842978_1640878527593285211_n.jpg (720x348, 19K)

I do, extensive tutors all my life etc in way ahead of the curve, besides my dad knows the owner of the fund

Thats nice. Just remember to build your own wealth and empire and not just juse the one your parents made. Follow your dreams and not someone elses or otherwise you'll never find true happiness.

But did you get that 2015 Ferrari 458 speciale for 425k just for the weekend?
Where is your yacht user? Or are you a regular boatcuck
How much did you spend on that cruise last year? I personally had a blast on the 49k European cruise
How much is your dad's rare watch collection? My dad just got his collection evaluated around 4 million but he hasnt been to active lately with his work and all.
And finally as a piece of advice don't buy that rolls Royce SUV unless you are a nigger cause it's literally range rover tier depreciation
See you round poorfag cuckboi

What's the fund. No name sub billion aum. Good luck with your job, dude. Oh, and if it's a smaller fund, have fun working 7 days a week.

>cologne

you must be a moron to go to an interview drenched in a scent which, if the interviewer happens to dislike it, will cost you the job

and you are deluding yourself in thinking that people appreciate cologne. everyone thinks you are a twat and will avoid you

this goes for you fairs who smell like flowers and whiskey and cigarettes. just fuck off

>18
>already made it in crypto with the 200k my parents gave me in early 2017

Like id say, and nah its a big name fund, and nah wont be working 7 days. Its funny how jealous you faggots get when you actually come across a rich person. getting the last of my actuary exams done before i get into consulting and eventually make my own firm.

>he doesn't know the hours people work in IB

should we tell him or just let him find out on his own?

>tfw got rejected in final round at mckinsey due because one of the partners was a dickhead

enjoy the bs corporate world

Attached: 1379957562803.jpg (480x357, 36K)

>work for a fund
>actuary exams
>get into consulting

are you even trying with this larp? because you just listed 3 different professions

Spotted the poor jealous fag. Keep buying those coins!!

consulting? so you basically a bitch for people who have more money than you

tell me more about how rich you are user

I remember seeing the candidates coming in to interview for Deloitte consulting and seeing the looks on their faces after

made me thankful I was in the audit crowd

Interning at fund, faggot
You get into consulting easy with actuary exams.
Hilarious how people on this board just cant accep others succeeding. Back to ur moms basement

what does your parents do?

it's a total shit show, even if you kill the case interview and fit answers you get dinged for no apparent reason

got final rounds with BCG coming up so I pray I have more luck next time

Deloitte =/= MBB but cool story

When people refer to consulting as some sort of prestigious career, it's assumed they mean strategy consulting, not consulting for Farmers Insurance you fucking pleb

>no apparent reason

there's a reason, if you're not an attractive woman you better be the best guy from your school

you could always aim for advisory! we're always taking consulting rejects

Mutual fund manager, who now sits on the board of a ton

Soulless cunt

You have a shit personality but good that you know how to use and exploit your connections to get something

Rofl at the auditor, most shit job ever. Enjoy being an obese tired sack of shit in a year

yeah would rather kms than work in audit or "risk (((consulting)))"

>enjoy

you think I went into big 4 audit because I thought it was enjoyable? Let me guess, Finance degree about to go into selling auto insurance?

Im the OP, finishing my actuary exams and getting into consulting. My friends who got into b4 audit are miserable snd souless now, look like shit too with bags under their eyes and dried out skin due to lack of proper nutrition

sounds about right friendo, that's why you leave after a year or two, it's not a career

I wish you the best of luck then, u can pull slme nice gigs leaving there, did u get ur CPA yet

is this what stinky perfume wearers actually believe?

I'm trying to do your dumb ass a favor

cologne is the absolute stink of desperation

still need a section of the exam to finish, I'm fucking gone after that, fuck the firm, fuck the client

>3500 dollar suit, you wasted about 3000 dollars
>560 dollar cologne, you wasted about 540 dollars
>150 dollar haircut, you wasted about 130 dollars

I know that sometimes spending more money on products is worth it for better quality but there is always a law of diminishing returns and you are way beyond that point on all of these products

you are basically wasting a lot of your money and you could be getting a better return on your dollar spending it on something useful or investing it

Attached: cc.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I hope you crush it, my friends did them and were explaining the recent changes on them, making them longer and diff formsts etc

>Rich
>Has to get a job

20 dollar haircut? Have fun getting JUST’D by a wine mom at supercuts

thanks man appreciate it, I'm thinking of trying to become faculty somewhere after this, have fun working for the fund, I've heard you guys have your own shit to deal with

fuck you my hair looks fine

>JUSTed at supercuts
Can confirm
:(

>150 dollar haircut
Where are you from?

Attached: lol.jpg (800x800, 113K)

You can't see that well by yourself. Last time I went there my cut looked fine to me while I was sitting in the chair 3 feet from the mirror. It even looked okay in the mirror at home before I showered. But afterwards, I realized it was cut higher on one side than the other, one side was at a crooked angle, And there were tiny patches of missed cuts where the hair was still a bit too long

>h&m suit
>cut my own hair

guarantee I look better than you OP

>tfw born into a richer family than OP

Feels better - enjoy coping OP

Attached: 100bitcoin.jpg (674x674, 31K)

I guarantee you dont. Nice suit btw, will last about kne wear before its ripped or ruined

Attached: 453674747857.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Nice congrats nothing wrong with being born into a rich family. Just make sure you learn from your parents.

>working in finance

Do something that actually contributes to the world you money changer.

bruh, i think op is a faggot aswell but a h&m suit? i dont give fuck how i look but when i wear a suit i dont wear shitsuits like that.

OP You and your whole rich family will be gut alive on the kitchen of your home during the next financial crisis.

Enjoy living like a king for now, It will not last :)

Consultant user if you are still here what do you think of Marketing Consultants? I'm working on my bachelor's and would like to open my own firm

t. Poor antifa fag

>tfw when use atm machine
>enter pin number
>lcd display says $0
>"OMG God"
>Had to buy daraprim for hiv virus
>"Shkreliiiiii...."