186 on CMC

AMB is still a fucking obvious 10x, fill your bags user.

It still only has $50m mc at 186 and "Rchain" has $500m in 35th.

World famous CMO + planned ramp up in marketing, this is going to be pumped seriously hard.

Sell at $4.00.

Attached: logo-color-2.png (741x124, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YSLwaM2rHLcgzJGQAcbkoZFjPsnXESxYYyKPP61pMjg/edit#gid=1222395250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 omega nodes reporting in, feeling comfy.

Two zeta here. When HYDRO announce their bank partnership i'll sell the FOMO pump for a few more nodes.

I have 160 AMB and I put 90 dollars into it with each paycheck I get will I make a decent stack from this?

ambrosus team is a joke. This is is -10x guaranteed.

>seafood commons
Thanks marketsold my stack on kucoin

Hope you're joking. They're probably the most accomplished team in all of crypto right now.

Correct

K E K
E
K

Are you disabled?

Shark CIA is going to shill AMB

Attached: AMBinsider.jpg (1048x534, 154K)

AMB-gang, AMB-gang, AMB-gang, shilling you my bags is my game plan.

Just have one zeta node because I didn't sell at the top. Feelsbadman

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN IN JULY

>unironically comparing the pnd scamcoin with rchain
stay brainlet tgcuck

>Sell at $4.00.

lmao it will do a 10x from there too.

you ever wonder why AMB bag holders are so comfy?

ahhh you know what, fuck it. idgaf. i'm not even gonna waste my breath trying to shill it.

we know better than the rest of biz.

we'll be laughing at you all from the moon.

Attached: 1416089768007.jpg (547x471, 42K)

>t. tgcuck with heavy bags

nice digits.

Yes my bags are nice and heavy. Also, I don't use TG - it's for pajeets begging for airdrops.

If someone convinces me that the estimated node payouts are even remotely close to being accurate, I will go ham into this shit so hard it will double the price for you as well.

SharkCIA as a group already hold more than 10 million AMB collectively. They will certainly work their magic on it.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YSLwaM2rHLcgzJGQAcbkoZFjPsnXESxYYyKPP61pMjg/edit#gid=1222395250

there's an image that is posted here constantly by fudders that has wildly exaggerated payouts. ignore it.

This google doc is the amb community model of how the masternodes will payout based on all available data. however - upon adoption from big companies (partnership disclosures are imminent) the returns will still be great.

poke around the doc, have fun.

How do you know?

He doesn't he's talking shit obvs

They already came out with a report about amb a while back and someone mentioned it in swissbro's TG. I put 2 and 2 together. You think they would start shilling something without already having a sizeable position in it?