Highest IQ community, no one cares about price since we all know it's going top ten...

Highest IQ community, no one cares about price since we all know it's going top ten. They just quietly setting up their nodes for the incoming mammoth storm, just like Jow Forums users back in 2011

Attached: 1514051218597.jpg (3192x2386, 1.39M)

>Highest IQ community
Literally stopped there, you've never seen JJ Jenkins, skycoin millionaire?

SKYCOIN will unironically dethrone Bitcoin by end of 2019.

Attached: Skycoin-Coin.jpg (800x800, 136K)

Post your IQ's and how much sky you own.

>IQ 122
>SKY 50

Lets see if OP is correct.

Attached: 1525581630488.jpg (498x573, 49K)

the only thing you fags talk about price
i've never seen anyone talk about how it works, just constant shill threads

>IQ 123
>SKY 51

Tell me about how it works then smarty pants.

IQ 186 (same as synth)
SKY 1324

so any payouts now that the testnet has been online for over a week and there are allegedly 5000 nodes online??? HUH?
I wanna hear the skycoin payout for testnet participants...

I have 20 SKY incase they follow through on anything

I have 22m Holo because they will follow through

Holo isn't bad but Sky is the real thing. It will probably track with it though.

Instantly stopped reading about this coin when I heard the box they sell is 8 orange pis connected over ethernet. Absolutely retarded hardware setup. So inefficient, why spent $300 on those pis when you can buy a much more powerful compute device for $150

IQ: 136
SKY: 1100

Testnet cant payout based on the payment protocol because there is not enough activity on the network. The testnet will reward participants who are registered on the whitelist. The reward will be on a monthly basis and the payment date is not yet determined.

link better deal for energy efficient cpus+network capacity

What the fuck? Pis are bottom of the line network capacity and efficiency per compute. So literally anything else. Just spin up some virtual machines on a higher quality processor.

>IQ 124
>SKY 52

Attached: ice cream.gif (500x281, 1005K)

Whom has never posted on the community forums.

>isn't high enough IQ to detect an unlabelled parody

pis are cheap, low energy usage, can run separate applications independently so a cluster is very versatie, and it is compartmentalized for excellent security.

show us your 100w rig with 32 64bit cores, 16 gb ram (add more for VM overhead) and 8 gbit of bandwidth for cheaper than the 8xOPP setup.

oh yeah, and it can't have a CPU backdoor (intel management engine, AMD trustzone)

You still won't have the redundancy/scale-ability of discrete boards

>bandwidth, security, and reliability is measured by virtue of processing power

I work in IT and I can't think of a more cost effective setup. Neither can you.

that 100w is the limit of your system power supply, btw. Not your processor.