XMR or Bust

Sup there user wage cuck? You got a moon mission in a couple days that you probably don't know about...

In 2 days they officially release ledger support.

It is possibly being added to the Huobi exchange in the next few days to a week.

Bulletproofs are not far behind...

It has been in a forced dip for over the last month so the whales can accumulate.

It is the only smart move.

And the answer is???

Attached: xmrmoon.jpg (630x630, 51K)

I love a good Monero thread but, could you explain please this...
> a forced dip for over the last month

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-01-18_at_12.32.37_AM_1200x1200.png (1000x676, 721K)

If most of us SANE people are holding our XMR until it recovers, who do you think is selling in such huge chunks? Liquidations? Bullshit. This is pure manipulation based on inside info.

>Bulletproofs are not far behind...
He doesnt know dero already has this and has the halved the computational time that monero dev's implemented it at
>he doesnt know that dero is literally 23x faster than monero while offering eveything the same and more

He doesn't know that now one gives a shit about some shitcoin called "dero"...

XMR is my biggest hold but it doesn't need shilling. Ledger support is active but is still clunky to use. Bulletproofs won't be live until September at the earliest but more likely March 2019.
Cool, can you prove any of those claims? Nope, you can't because it's closed source. Fuck off for the final time.
>it's live on the Testnet
I've got a bridge to sell you.

Attached: 1514693199433.jpg (431x450, 40K)

its jihan selling his asic mined coins because the team kicked bitmains ass to the road. petty little bastard.

NO shilling no larp
when government overreach and censorship starts hitting the average normie in full effect monero will be 35k a pop easily and thats just half a trillion.
(there a quadrillion of assets out there)

most people on here probably have no idea who your pic related is... nice.

>who do you think is selling in such huge chunks?

didn't they just outlaw trading Monero and other "privacy" coins in some Asian countries like Japan or something? I would imagine it is those bag holders unloading their bags when ever they can.

Attached: kakuxmrmoon.jpg (821x528, 117K)

fuck xmr ledger support just cold storage that shit

Masari.

That's your answer.

Attached: Masari.jpg (473x473, 76K)

I think hardware wallets are a meme for most people too but you can't deny that feature has a hold on a lot of people.

Only in Japan, and that is prob just temp. Its Bitmain dumping.

We aren't talking about some no-name shitcoin here... This is a top 10 coin finally getting hardware wallet support. It is huge.

it happens tomorrow or if something strange happens friday, you've been warned.

monero will be 2 to 5trillion in 20 years. This is the drug / money laundering / illicit crime / cia black budget money of the new world

and you think this will be allowed to happen by the PTB?

yes, the TPTB are two faced motherfuckers. They will say people shouldnt be doing this and then they will be using it themselves to move funds around, it will be perfect for paying for their extra circular activities that they dont want anyone know about

The PTB will be some of the most avid users.

>The PTB will be some of the most avid users.
yup

TPTB are the same ones who goto cocktail parties about human sex tracking, drug abuse, ending sexual crimes against children but are the same ones who partake in all of this.

Buy ZEC you fags. Ring signatures cower at the feet of zk SNARKs

whats ptb?

powers that be

Right, buy a coin that has already done its business. No thanks, hold your lead bags on your own, dweeb.

Yfw Coinbase adds ZEC (Gemini already on board) and you literally have to suck my cock. Based

i have some zec too

Enjoy your retirement in your refrigerator box underneath an overpass in Miami.

Attached: xmro.jpg (650x404, 84K)

I've been following monero very closely since it was at like $50
the dump and sideways stages are almost over, next run up coming soon. I'm not gonna call targets but a good 20% at least should come from here

20% is really low. That would mean a top of around .027. I think we will hit AT LEAST .032..

I've been buying QRL because of this too. Easy 10x once mainnet hits.