Dero - A Complete SCAM

>917 trillion coin premine, over ninety-seven times the total circulating supply, devs are literally the only ones dumping this coin
>the one exchange it is on keeps crashing and losing all the funds, devs have already said they will never get a new exchange
>creator of the exchange it's on plans on delisting the coin in the next few days as its not compatible with Dero Atlantis
>SouthXchange has completely disabled their wallets due to massive security issues
>if you try to transfer more than 20 Dero from the exchange its on to another exchange the Dero get lost forever and there's nothing you can do
>devs refuse to release GUI wallets
>worse than turtlecoin, and that says something
>dev main manager going to jail for illicit sexual relations with the community manager that is risking him serving 10 years behind bars
>devs are so embarrassed of this coin that they won't even show their names, faces, or countries of origin
>nobody can even tell if Dero is written in Golang because they won't release their closed-source code
>chain was downed in seconds by a single user instigating a DDoS attack, and the blockchain STILL hasn't recovered
>Dero team won't even answer your questions anymore, tell you to "shut up"
>website is outdated and keeps crashing
>Dero fags won't stop spamming Enigma threads
>Atlantis testnet keeps crashing, orphan blocks everywhere
>nobody on the dev team even speaks proper English which proves they are pajeets
>marketing team is non-existent, meaning the project is dead before it even gets started
>coin price barely remaining stable while 0xBTC has skyrocketed 500%
>Atlantis does NOT stop ASICs since they have already found a workaround
>"Dero" is Australian for "poor toilet trash"

Is DERO the very definition of a pajeetcoin?

Why should I invest in DERO when I could be buying NKN, 0xBTC, or IoTeX right now?

Attached: Scam Alert.jpg (388x388, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwdadYN1-tI
github.com/crappyrules/soupersecretshitcoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try again peepfag.

>917trillion premine
Funny thing is this will look like a relatively good level of premine in like 10 years once the jews get ahold of crypto

lol kys faggot
Everyone that was fudding last week already bought in after atlantis was released
youtube.com/watch?v=qwdadYN1-tI

If you bought DERO last week, you would be down 20%.

If you bought 0xBTC last week, you'd be up 500%.

It's that simple.

github.com/crappyrules/soupersecretshitcoin

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DERO GITHUB LINK

THEY ARE ADMITTING THEY ARE A SCAM

LOOK AT IT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME

AHAHAHAHA

Attached: shady.png (980x335, 25K)

0xBTC is probably the biggest shitcoin to ever exist

>testnet release, delivering all what they promised
>still trying to FUD with the same thread
The absolute state
You must try harder (really harder)

Attached: 1567738223.png (600x600, 233K)

It is literally the first minable ERC token faggot. We're expecting it to hit a $100M marketcap by the end of June.

Get on and catch the rocket, or buy Dero and expect to lose everything to those con artists.

If Dero is so good with everything they have promised, why is it just stagnating and going lower and lower in price? If people want Dero so badly, why is nobody buying it? Dero has 1/10th the volume of 0xBTC for crying out loud!

>Look you can mine it!!!
Ok does that provide any advantage for a ERC token?
>N-no but it'll go t-to 100million trust me
I don't give a shit if this bastard token is can be mined it's just as bad if not worse than all the btc clones out there like bitcoin diamond

>thinking the price of a legit PoW project go from $2.50 to $1000 in one week
kek
There are more things to be done yet, pajeet. Not so known yet, and marketing doesn't started yet. And comparing it with 0xBTC is the dumbest thing I've saw here. KYS

>Ok does that provide any advantage for a ERC token?
What doesn't it provide faggot? It's the first minable ERC token. Not just that, but there is an excellent marketing team in place that'll make PoWH 3D's rise look tame in comparison.

You honestly have no idea...

You would expect it to go at least from $2.50 to $3.00 or even see a small volume increase, but everything has remained stagnant while the coin value bleeds out. Also, the Dero team has already confirmed that it's not doing marketing until at LEAST October and no plans for any new exchanges in the immediate future, so why the hell would you sit on your Dero bags when you could be making money RIGHT NOW?

>making money RIGHT NOW
Or loosing it...
But, so, tell me, how to "make money right now"? And don't try to shill the 0xBTC scam.

wait wtf there's an actual premine of 917 trillion?

fucking 917,000,000,000,000?

You are actually a retard. Why the fuck is this a good thing? What is better about 0xbitcoin than just using ether? Its literally useless. Your shitty link threads and 0xbitcoin threads have ruined this board. I remember back in the start of 2017 before all of you pajeets came and invaded. ffs. I am stuck here tho because there is no where else to go. leddit, twitter, facebook and telegram are all shit.

Yes. The max supply is the same of XMR (18.5 million), and the premine 917 trillion. You're correct.

Attached: 1516730010655.png (264x191, 3K)

no you retard there isnt. its 2 million premine with 150k being unlocked every year.

>making money RIGHT NOW?
You talk like a third-fucking-worlder ranjeesh. Just fuck off.

0xBTC is currently at a $12M marketcap with it heading to $100M by the end of June.

You do the math.

what the fuck is a premine anyway?

Attached: 1519946278995.png (703x911, 19K)

Wtf are you even doing in crypto? Do you even know what a blockchain is?

Don't worry about it. 0xBTC has no premine, no ICO, and is 100% minable, meaning it's 100% fair and is guaranteed to go up in value as it gets on more exchanges.

Just buy it.

Congrats. Youve posted 7 times in your own thread. Literally half of the replies are your own and the only one fudding this in a thread created to specifically fudding this coin is you. Everyone else is telling you its legit and to just fuck off.

You are a tier one brainlet, pajeet. just go ask your boss in mumbai for a raise and promise him youll be generating 1000 more clicks per hour on your shitty clickfarm.

>do the math
What math? Why will this shit reach that price? How can you guarantee? What is the utility of this shit? Hint: There's no math, it will not reach, and you can't. There's no utility.